• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Why don't we use multipliers for flight speed?
Pretty sure it’s under the same reason we don’t do it for lifting strength. While it obviously does work in verse, the inconsistency between the projected numbers via canon multipliers and actual travel speed they demonstrate are too different to be considered compatible.

..........if Piccolo cells never age, and Cell has those as part of his cells, 1 + 1 should be = to 2

you can, then do it

"Limitless fallacies"? what that?

again, Cell is not a namekian, he is an android created from the Cells from numerous species and beings, unless you can prove that his life spam is = to a namekian, then no
It's not that simple, if it were "1+1=2" in this situation Cell would already have immortality 1 and not a "possible" in his list of abilities. Why should a wish made for a specific being which has validity on itself affect another separate entity? If you can give me the scan of whatever it is that confirms that Cell has an unlimited life expectancy we will be able to confirm that the situation is as simple as "1+1=2", until then immortality 1 in Cell is a complete exaggeration .

..........if Piccolo cells never age, and Cell has those as part of his cells, 1 + 1 should be = to 2

you can, then do it

"Limitless fallacies"? what that?

again, Cell is not a namekian, he is an android created from the Cells from numerous species and beings, unless you can prove that his life spam is = to a namekian, then no
The life of a Namekian is the average that we can estimate to be able to give a concrete statement of what Cell can live (even without the supposed type 1 immortality)

Last edited:
He has EVERYONE’S Ki. Whenever he channels the info/data of a person, his Ki radiates like their’s. This INCLUDES Piccolo.
Yes, I understand and agree to a certain extent but many apsectls are not accepted on this wiki which could further validate what you say.

When accounting for the principles applied to his lifespan (Saiyan Prime being maintained for about “80 years” {relative to their body} and Namekians of Special ability going to about 500), it should at least be 800.

Last edited:
Buu literally cannot be under MFTL+ in travel speed, since the timeframe has to be under the Kai’s lifetime which is 75,000 years.

Also, we can’t assume someone randomly has immortality type 1 for Cell. The thing with the highest lifespan we know of that Cell is comprised of is a Namekian. We don’t just randomly assume someone has an abnormally high lifespan.

To clarify what where I got this number: So, Saiyans live longer than Humans, but according to Toriyama before this, it's they don't live "too much differently" in terms of lifespan length to Earthlings. This is combined with fact their youthfulness has an Age Limit of 80 on their Prime given to us by the Super Manga. Extrapolating from this, I took the oldest person to ever live IRL (Jeanne Calmont of France at 122, rounded down to 120), and called that the average lifespan limit of the Saiyans (which seems fair, as our own life expectantancy in comparison to her is usually at 80). Namekians according to DBZK, which we use, Special Namekians, (which include's Daimao) live to about 500. Taking those two sets, I divided the Prime Age by the "Age Limit" of a Saiyan (.66666 repeating), and applied the ratio/proportion to the Namekian Prime equivalent (which, when applied to the 500 year number, is 300), and then combined the values (as Saiyans start aging again after that period, and thus so would Cell.)

Which means Cell, even without the Infinite Lifespan of Majunior/Daimao should still live to at least 800. Potentially much longer thanks to Frieza's Cells, (as he has not seemed to have aged a single day between Broly and Namek, which was over 26 years since the start of canon, and neither did Cold, who is implied to be sunstantially older than Frieza.)

To clarify what where I got this number: So, Saiyans live longer than Humans, but according to Toriyama before this, it's they don't live "too much differently" in terms of lifespan length to Earthlings. This, combined with the Age Limit of 80 on their Prime given to us by the Super Manga. Extrapolating from this, I took the oldest person to ever live IRL (Jeanne Calmont of France at 122, rounded down to 120), and called that the average lifespan limit of the Saiyans (which seems fair, as our own life expectantancy in comparison to her is usually at 80). Namekians according to DBZK, which we use, Special Namekians, (which include's Daimao) live to about 500. Taking those two sets, I divided the Prime Age by the "Age Limit" of a Saiyan (.66666 repeating), and applied the ratio/proportion to the Namekian Prime equivalent (which, when applied to the 500 year number, is 300), and then combined the values (as Saiyans start aging again after that period, and thus so would Cell.)

Which means Cell, even without the Infinite Lifespan of Majunior/Daimao should still live to at least 800. Potentially much longer thanks to Frieza's Cells, (as he has not seemed to have aged a single day between Broly and Namek, which was over 26 years since the start of canon, and neither did Cold, who is implied to be sunstantially older than Frieza.)
Yes, and it should still be MFTL+ to be able to destroy all the stars in the universe...

Also, we can’t assume someone randomly has immortality type 1 for Cell. The thing with the highest lifespan we know of that Cell is comprised of is a Namekian. We don’t just randomly assume someone has an abnormally high lifespan.
We aren't. We know Piccolo inherited it directly from his father. We know that Cell inherits everything from his donors. Thus, logically, Cell should have Type 1 Immortality. However, it was never confirmed. Thus, because it is possible, theoretically, based on objective data from the series, but never outright stated, it is considered only what it IS: A possibility.

Perfect Cell isn't a threat to the universe even with "MFTL" "travel" speed. Let's assume with every full charged Ki attack he needs a 5 minute to fully charge again. Which means 12 blast a hour so 288 blasts a day 105120 blasts a year, 84 million blasts with 800 years. So even if say Perfect Cell can one-shot a galaxy. He would only take out 84 million galaxies with 800 years as "travel" speed doesn't matter.

We aren't. We know Piccolo inherited it directly from his father. We know that Cell inherits everything from his donors. Thus, logically, Cell should have Type 1 Immortality. However, it was never confirmed. Thus, because it is possible, theoretically, based on objective data from the series, but never outright stated, it is considered only what it IS: A possibility.
Piccolo "inherited" him because he was the incarnation (literally his reborn self) of his father (now that I realize it, I also don't know if this is confirmed and with what evidence).

I think that as an example to be able to deny this fact, Cell does not have infinite energy like androids. In his fight with Goku, Cell got tired and his energy went down, so Goku gives him the hermit seed to rebuild his energy.

Perfect Cell isn't a threat to the universe even with "MFTL" "travel" speed. Let's assume with every full charged Ki attack he needs a 5 minute to fully charge again. Which means 12 blast a hour so 288 blasts a day 105120 blasts a year, 84 million blasts with 800 years. So even if say Perfect Cell can one-shot a galaxy. He would only take out 84 million galaxies with 800 years as "travel" speed doesn't matter.
There is also the fact that Cell cannot be launching attacks of that caliber all the time and he will most likely get tired.

There is also the fact that Cell cannot be launching attacks of that caliber all the time and he will most likely get tired.
That's why I highballed it with only a 5 minutes break between them. Also its very unlikely Perfect Cell would spent all his life spamming Ki attacks left and right. Like he would go mad in an infinite loop of exhausting himself with Ki attacks.

It's not that simple, if it were "1+1=2" in this situation Cell would already have immortality 1 and not a "possible" in his list of abilities.
give me a minute, will create a thread to correct that

Why should a wish made for a specific being which has validity on itself affect another separate entity?
if you can't age, that means that your cells are altered and affect by default giving how aging works, so if Piccolo doesn't age, it is because of his cells/his cells do not age, and given Cell has his cells, he doesn't age, as i said, 1 + 1 should = 2

If you can give me the scan of whatever it is that confirms that Cell has an unlimited life expectancy we will be able to confirm that the situation is as simple as "1+1=2", until then immortality 1 in Cell is a complete exaggeration .
as i said, Piccolo's cells doesn't, Cell's wouldn't as well by default, relax, i will create a quick thread to correct that as i said

The life of a Namekian is the average that we can estimate to be able to give a concrete statement of what Cell can live (even without the supposed type 1 immortality)
again, he is NOT a namekian, if you want to affirm that his lifespan is the same lenght as theirs, prove it, not that it matters given the immortal cells he has be default

Buu literally cannot be under MFTL+ in travel speed, since the timeframe has to be under the Kai’s lifetime which is 75,000 years.
see? that is a good timeframe, someone should calc it

it isn't random, Piccolo has it

again, he is NOT a namekian, if you want to affirm that his lifespan is the same lenght as theirs, prove it, not that it matters given the immortal cells he has be default
I understand why Luffy has a thing for you haha.
Surely yes, now tell me where such a thing is mentioned to explain Piccolo King's type 1 immortality and when that is extrapolated to Cell.
Don't worry, it will be accepted but count on my refusal...

And when do I claim that Cell was 100% a Namekian? I gave an estimated time based on what is known about the longevity of the Namekians...XDDDDD

see? that is a good timeframe, someone should calc it

it isn't random, Piccolo has it
Someone should indeed Calc it.

Also, I see. I always seen it as eternal youth like how saiyans have their youth until 80 I didn’t know we considered it type 1. Either way, I’m not sure if magical abilities that turn you young would be something that’s hereditary via DNA for someone like Cell.

give me a minute, will create a thread to correct that

if you can't age, that means that your cells are altered and affect by default giving how aging works, so if Piccolo doesn't age, it is because of his cells/his cells do not age, and given Cell has his cells, he doesn't age, as i said, 1 + 1 should = 2

as i said, Piccolo's cells doesn't, Cell's wouldn't as well by default, relax, i will create a quick thread to correct that as i said
Tell me at what point it is explained that Piccolo King's immortality is that way and not rather a magical power which affects him (as demonstrated)...

Piccolo "inherited" him because he was the incarnation (literally his reborn self) of his father (now that I realize it, I also don't know if this is confirmed and with what evidence).
It was literally stated in the Daizenshuu this is the case. Thus, because we know that Eternal Youth can be INHERITED, and Cell literally INHERITS EVERYTHING from his Donors, he ON PAPER should have it. But because we don't know for SURE, it is written as "possibly." It is not assumed he has it. It is not assumed he doesn't. It is assumed that he may OR may not have it. Nothing MORE or LESS.

Back