• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Is this an official DB info book?

static-assets-upload450387207926363173-1.jpg
You were looking for that quote about Bulma, it's here

Episode 49 where you see Bulma's notebook

Last edited:
Being able to see who liked my or other people's posts is so helpful for pattern recognition. I can see who obviously read all of my posts, but only liked the ones that were favorable towards the stuff they liked.

Bro you ain't slick 💀 you don't get to complain about people's preconceived notion of you when you do that

Last edited:
So I tried out that Sand Land game that just came out recently, from my perspective, it's okay honestly. Like it's not going to wow or amaze anyone, let alone do anything that hasn't been done before by other Action RPGs and better, but I think it's serviceable enough to be entertaining and if you like Toriyama's works outside of DB then you might enjoy it.

But yeah I don't have a lot to say about the game and, come to think of it, I'd rather stick to DBZ Kakarot

I've been wondering shouldn't everyone in DB technically have non-combat applicable Type 4 Immortality?
No, this is only if they do it themselves iirc, not brought back by someone else

I mean like if a character we know dies they keep their body and this is true for like a lot of characters
This isn't neither resurrection nor reincarnation, they are still dead, I am not sure what vsbattle perk this gives tbh

No, this is only if they do it themselves iirc, not brought back by someone else
we know that souls that enter the Otherworld are cleansed before being reincarnated into another being back into the mortal realm, Piccolo even states that this is what would happen to Vegeta. this is basically Type 4 Immortality only not applicable to combat. Bleach actually has non-CA type 4 immortality for many people because of this

This isn't neither resurrection nor reincarnation, they are still dead, I am not sure what vsbattle perk this gives tbh
Technically this should still be type 4 since they return with a new "body" and can continue to exist and even come back to the mortal realm for a day. if a character is fighting Goku in the Otherworld and manages to kill him Goku can basically "come back" almost instantly and continue fighting

we know that souls that enter the Otherworld are cleansed before being reincarnated into another being back into the mortal realm, Piccolo even states that this is what would happen to Vegeta. this is basically Type 4 Immortality only not applicable to combat. Bleach actually has non-CA type 4 immortality for many people because of this
Oh this is what you mean

Yea everyone gets reincarnated except those who are allowed to keep their bodies and memories and those sent to hell I believe (until they get their memories removed and their soul am purified)

Technically this should still be type 4 since they return with a new "body" and can continue to exist and even come back to the mortal realm for a day. if a character is fighting Goku in the Otherworld and manages to kill him Goku can basically "come back" almost instantly and continue fighting
Hmm seems alright.

Actually, if Goku is killed in otherworld while already dead, he gets EE'd iirc

just as a few examples:
rPeATTU.jpeg

here is Piccolo stating that Cell is a danger to every celestial body in the universe

kCHcKKu.jpeg

here is Android 16, a literal robot stating that Cell would destroy the universe (might wanna check the raws though)

PFNh4Z0.jpeg

There's this statement from Buuhan that he will chase Goku down to the ends of the universe if he has to although IIRC in the raws he says "to another planet, or wherever" which kinda implies the same thing anyway, and this Buuhan knows Goku can teleport away really far while Buuhan obviously cant (and he knows Goku isnt immortal so he cant waste more than 80 years looking for Goku since he'd be dead by then)

And then of course the countless statements of Buu being able to destroy the universe, being an imminent threat to all planets with life on them, etc

This is more than enough evidence for MFTL+ travel speed

Last edited:
just as a few examples:
rPeATTU.jpeg

here is Piccolo stating that Cell is a danger to every celestial body in the universe

kCHcKKu.jpeg

here is Android 16, a literal robot stating that Cell would destroy the universe (might wanna check the raws though)

PFNh4Z0.jpeg

There's this statement from Buuhan that he will chase Goku down to the ends of the universe if he has to although IIRC in the raws he says "to another planet, or wherever" which kinda implies the same thing anyway, and this Buuhan knows Goku can teleport away really far while Buuhan obviously cant

And then of course the countless statements of Buu being able to destroy the universe, being an imminent threat to all planets with life on them, etc

This is more than enough evidence for MFTL+ travel speed
You can use Kid Buu's feat of destroying hundreds of planets in years to give characters MFTL+

Back