• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Just my two pesos ...

The DBS manga lacks everything that gives you attention but somehow its always in the top 10-20

Story is subjective and ihmo even harder to judge cause its a monthly manga

I mean things like big explosions, fan services like "good looking" girls (if you know what i mean) and all the other stuff that gets the attention

Toyo must been doing something right. Do your own thing Toyo. Eat good and sleep well. **** powerscalers.

Dont **** up UI ... thats the only thing I want. Please Broooo :(

Just my two pesos ...

The DBS manga lacks everything that gives you attention but somehow its always in the top 10-20

Story is subjective and ihmo even harder to judge cause its a monthly manga

I mean things like big explosions, fan services like "good looking" girls (if you know what i mean) and all the other stuff that gets the attention

Toyo must been doing something right. Do your own thing Toyo. Eat good and sleep well. **** powerscalers.

Dont **** up UI ... thats the only thing I want. Please Broooo :(
I really like feats of destruction in battle, that was everything we wanted in the manga, to go back to how it was before in the manga where the characters obliterated planets.

There is a guidebook stating that "Battle Jacket rocket has the power to blow away mountains!" Maybe that warrents an upgrade

The justification for krllin being 2C is rather ridiculous.
Just my thought

its a stats feat or a skill feat

pick your poison

I sometimes wonder what made Toriyama go "you know what? he should be able to destroy the universe!" when designing the BoG arc

No idea. Toriyama was never a big manga reader. Hes a big jackie chan and movie fans. Maybe he saw an universal feat in a movie and he was like "Lets upgrade Goku!"

Not saying that Toriyama is a battleboarding nerd, he would be the last guy i would accuse of being one.

I sometimes wonder what made Toriyama go "you know what? he should be able to destroy the universe!" when designing the BoG arc
Since it was DBS, he probably worked on U6 Tournament stuff at the time too, so he needed to bench Beerus so uhh he will destroy the universe if he fights Champa and thats a nono.

Just like how GoDs cant time travel.

Aaand ToP excluded GoDs too.

"No idea. Toriyama was never a big manga reader. Hes a big jackie chan and movie fans. Maybe he saw an universal feat in a movie and he was like "Lets upgrade Goku!"

Not saying that Toriyama is a battleboarding nerd, he would be the last guy i would accuse of being one."

Hey if someone were to prove (and I mean they have explicit evidence) Toriyama was aware of battleboarding and decided to make Goku and Beerus clash destroy the Unuverse because of it, would that be enough grounds to delete the verse from this wiki?

"No idea. Toriyama was never a big manga reader. Hes a big jackie chan and movie fans. Maybe he saw an universal feat in a movie and he was like "Lets upgrade Goku!"

Not saying that Toriyama is a battleboarding nerd, he would be the last guy i would accuse of being one."

Hey if someone were to prove (and I mean they have explicit evidence) Toriyama was aware of battleboarding and decided to make Goku and Beerus clash destroy the Unuverse because of it, would that be enough grounds to delete the verse from this wiki?
Wiki activity after dragon ball gets deleted:
z3H1UR4.jpeg

I thought you weren't going to touch tier 1 in your head with a 10 foot pole
People keep asking me to evaluate their tier 1 threads regardless of if I don't want them too. Also, I can still talk about it (express my opinion on doubting what qualifies), just don't expect me to fully understand it properly or give much in the way of conversation, I'm just not actively going to seek it out and keep my distance.

I'm going to give y'all the silent treatment if y'all make another Tier 1 Dragon Ball thread though. That original one nearly killed me.

Back