• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Also some toeiverse characters need they speed upgraded from 4 quadrillion to the new 10 sextillion number
We should wait until ICE finishes his speed blog
Thank you for your reply. Are you willing to accurately update those (and possibly other) pages please? Including the pages that they link to to justify their scaling.

This page might also need to be updated:

Will do, can this page also be unlocked? the Classic Dragon Ball renders need to be removed and there's a random "moon level" in his attack potency

I noticed some Toei profiles are outdated, like some having Relativistic rating though it should be Relativistic+, and some having Dwarf Star level AP when it should be Dwarf Star level+. This is clearly outdated so I'll just adjust it

@Ryzen7900X Would you believe in upgrading the verse based on Dragon Ball’s Earth being the same size as Dr. Slump’s Earth? And that the moon is bigger?

i do think the average planet in db is way bigger than normal. Remember when champa stated the size of super dragon balls (which was like 3 times bigger than earth IIRC)? He said that they were almost as big as planets. The "almost" part implies that even average planets in db should be as big or bigger than that which should apply to planets like vegeta and namek

The main issue is the distance between the Earth and Moon, I know we all moan about this statement but still it's relevant

If we take both Dr Slump's Earth size, and the distance between the Moon and Earth: Then either the Moon would take an unholy amount of time to travel around the Earth, or worse it'll move at an unholy speed

i do think the average planet in db is way bigger than normal. Remember when champa stated the size of super dragon balls (which was like 3 times bigger than earth IIRC)? He said that they were almost as big as planets. The "almost" part implies that even average planets in db should be as big or bigger than that which should apply to planets like vegeta and namek
guys i meant this for real.

Now if only Toei could properly promote Daima.
they dont need to at this point. With Toriyama (RIP) gone so many people who werent gonna watch it before are now gonna watch it out of respect and to see the last work that the goat himself created.

man it still doesnt feel right thinking that he's gone...

they dont need to at this point. With Toriyama (RIP) gone so many people who werent gonna watch it before are now gonna watch it out of respect and to see the last work that the goat himself created.
That's true, but I believe promotion should still be prioritized, especially considering this is one of Akira Toriyama's final works and his "passion project." But that's just my personal viewpoint. I hope there will be more support and promotion for the upcoming anime soon.

It wouldn't mean anything. Earth and Namek are considered small for planets, which means they're not of average size in the Dragon Ball world, and thus you couldn't apply that logic to it to increase it's size even if you wanted to do that.

It wouldn't mean anything. Earth and Namek are considered small for planets, which means they're not of average size in the Dragon Ball world, and thus you couldn't apply that logic to it to increase it's size even if you wanted to do that.
nah namek was never called small. Dodoria only said that its not that big so it could still apply to namek and it most definitely applies to planet vegeta

@Ryzen7900X Would you believe in upgrading the verse based on Dragon Ball’s Earth being the same size as Dr. Slump’s Earth? And that the moon is bigger?

Why does the first calc even use the IRL distance between planets to scale the (supposed) distance between planets in the Solar System?

If the distance between Venus and Earth is the same as Earth's circunference, then obviously the distance between planets is not that exponential. That causes circular logic:

As Earth is X="distance between Earth and Venus", distance between Earth and Venus would be X*X, so the distance between Earth and Venus would be X*X, so Earth circumference could be X*X, so the distance between Earth and Venus would be X*X*X...

The only explanation would be that magically Earth and Venus are millions of times nearer than the other planets... which we have no reasons for think so

The main issue is the distance between the Earth and Moon, I know we all moan about this statement but still it's relevant

If we take both Dr Slump's Earth size, and the distance between the Moon and Earth: Then either the Moon would take an unholy amount of time to travel around the Earth, or worse it'll move at an unholy speed
Or that the moon is also bigger than the IRL one, that would be the simplest outcome

Distance between the earth and moon doesn't really mean anything if we know the size of one.

But again, Dr slump earth size is not accepted here. Though personally, I am not sure why it being a gag manga would affect a stated size unless they used their plot manipulation on it to make it bigger?

I wonder what Toriyama would've said about our db profiles
Probably would've made a joke about his own memory, our dedication (phrased more as overzealous/too caring/overthinking his story), and probably a self depreciating joke that he might start to use the wiki as help (he's said similar before about the Daizenshuu, which acts as basically the same thing but official). I can also see him probably not being too keen to answer specific questions anymore, or being more enthused, since he would know they directly funnel into use into the community. I can also see him making passing mention of things he didn't know existed in the anime, since even though he's gone on record to say he's seen at least parts of it, he never watched it seriously, and his assistance on it was a lot more broadstrokes than what you may see in the modern era. For example, I could fully see him talking about how the anime made enemies like Frieza, Cell, and Buu more threatening by realizing there is a legion of additional abilities Toei gave them.

Probably would've made a joke about his own memory, our dedication (phrased more as overzealous/too caring/overthinking his story), and probably a self depreciating joke that he might start to use the wiki as help (he's said similar before about the Daizenshuu, which acts as basically the same thing but official). I can also see him probably not being too keen to answer specific questions anymore, or being more enthused, since he would know they directly funnel into use into the community. I can also see him making passing mention of things he didn't know existed in the anime, since even though he's gone on record to say he's seen at least parts of it, he never watched it seriously, and his assistance on it was a lot more broadstrokes than what you may see in the modern era. For example, I could fully see him talking about how the anime made enemies like Frieza, Cell, and Buu more threatening by realizing there is a legion of additional abilities Toei gave them.
Tho if he saw that even toei cell saga characters beat manga dbz he'd probably go "excuse me what the f**k?"

I'm working on adding more keys to profiles, here is the CRT at the moment, is there anything you guys wanna suggest?

Piccolo: Beginning of Z

Large Planet level (Destroyed the Moon with a single blast. Kept up against Raditz alongside Goku), higher with Special Beam Cannon/Makankōsappō (Killed both Raditz and Goku simultaneously with it)

Relativistic+ combat speed (Could fire beams at these speeds)

Note: Due to these changes, his Saiyan Saga key should be adjusted to this:

Large Planet level (Far surpassed Raditz, easily one-shotting a Saibamen, and was the strongest of the Z Warriors to fight Nappa, slightly harming him with a Ki blast)

Relativistic+ combat speed (Superior to Krillin who blitzed three Saibamen. Moved faster than Tien's reactions and kept up with a casual Nappa)

DBZ Son Gohan: Beginning of Z

Below Average Human level (Is a 4 year old and is completely passive), Large Planet level with Rage Power (Shattered Raditz's armor in a rage growing 3x stronger than his father), higher as an Oozaru (Grows ten times stronger. Piccolo had to destroy the Moon to stop him)

Below Average Human level (Is a 4 year old and is completely passive), Relativistic+ combat speed with Rage Power (Faster than Raditz), higher attack speed as an Oozaru

Large Planet level (After being trained by Piccolo, he became the second strongest of the Z-Fighters present, behind only Piccolo himself), higher with Rage Power (He was capable of somewhat hurting a casual Nappa), Dwarf Star level as an Oozaru (10 times stronger than before. Injured Vegeta)

Relativistic+ combat speed (Faster than the other Z-Fighters such as Krillin), higher attack speed as an Oozaru

DBS Manga Son Goku: Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

Low Multiverse level (Had a vastly prolonged fight against Vegeta), far higher with Ultra Instinct (Fought evenly against Gohan with both going out at full power, being able to stagger and affect him many times)

Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Vegeta for a prolonged fight), far higher with Ultra Instinct (Kept up with Gohan, even outpacing him many times)

DBS Manga Vegeta: Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

Low Multiverse level (Had a vastly prolonged fight against Goku and won in the end. Could keep up with Base Broly), higher as a Super Saiyan (Fought evenly against Base Broly who was starting to properly gain control of his power without going berserk)

Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Goku for a prolonged fight), higher as a Super Saiyan (Can keep up with Broly)

DBS Anime Broly: Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

Low Multiverse level (Was implied to've trained on Beerus' Planet to some degree. Was touted as being superior to the shown Cell Max, only being inferior to a hypothetical completed version)

Massively FTL+ (Should be faster than he was in the Broly Movie)

Gotenks: Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

Low Multiverse level (Was capable of cracking Cell Max's weak spot when the likes of Potential Unleashed Piccolo and Super Saiyan Gohan couldn't)

Massively FTL+ (At least 118.25 sextillion c, likely far higher)

At least Class T, likely far higher (Scales far above Base Goku during the tournament of power, who endured Pretty Black Hole's gravitational pull)

I'm working on adding more keys to profiles, here is the CRT at the moment, is there anything you guys wanna suggest?

Large Planet level (Destroyed the Moon with a single blast. Kept up against Raditz alongside Goku), higher with Special Beam Cannon/Makankōsappō (Killed both Raditz and Goku simultaneously with it)

Large Planet level (Far surpassed Raditz, easily one-shotting a Saibamen, and was the strongest of the Z Warriors to fight Nappa, slightly harming him with a Ki blast)

Relativistic+ combat speed (Superior to Krillin who blitzed three Saibamen. Moved faster than Tien's reactions and kept up with a casual Nappa)

Below Average Human level (Is a 4 year old and is completely passive), Large Planet level with Rage Power (Shattered Raditz's armor in a rage growing 3x stronger than his father), higher as an Oozaru (Grows ten times stronger. Piccolo had to destroy the Moon to stop him)

Below Average Human level (Is a 4 year old and is completely passive), Relativistic+ combat speed with Rage Power (Faster than Raditz), higher attack speed as an Oozaru

Large Planet level (After being trained by Piccolo, he became the second strongest of the Z-Fighters present, behind only Piccolo himself), higher with Rage Power (He was capable of somewhat hurting a casual Nappa), Dwarf Star level as an Oozaru (10 times stronger than before. Injured Vegeta)

Relativistic+ combat speed (Faster than the other Z-Fighters such as Krillin), higher attack speed as an Oozaru

Low Multiverse level (Had a vastly prolonged fight against Vegeta), far higher with Ultra Instinct (Fought evenly against Gohan with both going out at full power, being able to stagger and affect him many times)

Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Vegeta for a prolonged fight), far higher with Ultra Instinct (Kept up with Gohan, even outpacing him many times)

Low Multiverse level (Had a vastly prolonged fight against Goku and won in the end. Could keep up with Base Broly), higher as a Super Saiyan (Fought evenly against Base Broly who was starting to properly gain control of his power without going berserk)

Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Goku for a prolonged fight), higher as a Super Saiyan (Can keep up with Broly)

Low Multiverse level (Was implied to've trained on Beerus' Planet to some degree. Was touted as being superior to the shown Cell Max, only being inferior to a hypothetical completed version)

Low Multiverse level (Was capable of cracking Cell Max's weak spot when the likes of Potential Unleashed Piccolo and Super Saiyan Gohan couldn't)

I think Gohan should be a bit higher saiyans are more durable then regular children.

At least Class T, likely far higher (Scales far above Base Goku during the tournament of power, who endured Pretty Black Hole's gravitational pull)
Average Ednaxel W

The only change i would made is change the "higher as an Oozaru" from Gohan´s first key into "Far higher as an Oozaru"

Average Ednaxel W
Oof sigma patrick bateman rizzing up that caseoh to baby gronk that kai cenat before the fan tax attacks (actually tho thanks man)
The only change i would made is change the "higher as an Oozaru" from Gohan´s first key into "Far higher as an Oozaru"
many other profiles have Oozaru as just "higher" I'm not sure if 10x is considered enough for that rating

029acbf4c6d8c67e138e1eb06a277204bf-05-patrick.rsquare.w400.jpg

Many other profiles have Oozaru as just "higher" I'm not sure if 10x is considered enough for that rating
It´s is a 10x multiplier and is treated as being a really big amp in-verse, so yes

Done

I'll make the CRT now, and I'll include the far higher rating for Oozaru
20 minutes later
Done
I wish people actually did that.
Say "I gonna make a CRT" and then they do.

Back