• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Probably a weird question but...is it even possible to revive the saiyan race anymore? they all died a while ago and by this point their souls have probably reincarnated into different beings after being punished and cleansed in hell

Probably a weird question but...is it even possible to revive the saiyan race anymore? they all died a while ago and by this point their souls have probably reincarnated into different beings after being punished and cleansed in hell
No, after a while souls are cleansed and all memories are erased, after which your soul is reincarnated in another new body

Normally only people who went to hell are reborn with another body, people who go to heaven must stay there forever and without any reincarnation.

It must be crazy to control the entire afterlife and not let the dead return to the living plane

call me crazy but I dont think the hell we see in DBZ or DBZ kai was "retconned" per se. Sure the scenes involving it may have been retconned but that "general" hell for the entire universe can still exist, because remember the hell we see in DBS where frieza is sent is specifically referred to "earth's hell" (which is really just the biblical heaven going by the scenery and the tree) and we already knew since end of namek saga that there may be different check-in stations for each planet. Just smthing I thought of

call me crazy but I dont think the hell we see in DBZ or DBZ kai was "retconned" per se. Sure the scenes involving it may have been retconned but that "general" hell for the entire universe can still exist, because remember the hell we see in DBS where frieza is sent is specifically referred to "earth's hell" (which is really just the biblical heaven going by the scenery and the tree) and we already knew since end of namek saga that there may be different check-in stations for each planet. Just smthing I thought of
Every Universe has its own hell, see those sharp bridge mountains? So she is the hell of Dragon Ball

In fact, where Frieza is is in his own kingdom after death, i remember there being a scene showing a river descending over mountains and sharp bridges in Dragon Ball super anime, but no have it here, i believe that this small area that sits on top of a fish was created by Ema to trap Frieza

Another time i remember I'll put up a video of the whole hell,in this comment.

Last edited:
Every Universe has its own hell, see those sharp bridge mountains? So she is the hell of Dragon Ball

this panel should shut everyone up who claims that the U7 macrocosm structure shown in guides is either old, non canon or "retconned" because that's laughably wrong as this proves that not only is it very much real but as we suspected pretty much every other universe is like that too regardless of how they were depicted in some other shots

edit: also notice those 4 planets in the otherworld of U10. those look like they might be the planets for the north, south, west and east kais of that otherworld so even a filler concept from DBZ seems to be kept in DBS

this panel should shut everyone up who claims that the U7 macrocosm structure shown in guides is either old, non canon or "retconned" because that's laughably wrong as this proves that not only is it very much real but as we suspected pretty much every other universe is like that too regardless of how they were depicted in some other shots

edit: also notice those 4 planets in the otherworld of U10. those look like they might be the planets for the north, south, west and east kais of that otherworld so even a filler concept from DBZ seems to be kept in DBS
Although the living Universe only looks good in the form of a galaxy, this is the map of the entire Universe and contains all the kingdoms.

In the anime it is mentioned that afterlife also exists in another life after death , which in this case is the Universe of the destruction of the cider destruction

yet we have DBS anime showing a completely different visual when showing the universe

besides all size contradictions it has to the actual series

that was decided a while ago, hence why it isn't used in calculations for the verse anymore

Although the living Universe only looks good in the form of a galaxy, this is the map of the entire Universe and contains all the kingdoms.
yeah, it is ilustrative to what it has, just not how it literally looks like
In the anime it is mentioned that afterlife also exists in another life after death , which in this case is the Universe of the destruction of the cider destruction

"another life after death" Hmmmm? Universe of destruction? what are you talking about? the link you gave is only talking about the EE properties of the Hakai

6ljjiy.png

how-do-we-tell-him-mr-krabs.png

yet we have DBS anime showing a completely different visual when showing the universe
it also shows the entire universe is one giant galaxy. clearly not meant to be taken literally unless you think there's no otherworld or kaioshin realm anymore
besides all size contradictions it has to the actual series

that was decided a while ago, hence why it isn't used in calculations for the verse anymore
idk what you mean, it still seems to be used in speed calcs for dbz and dbs

People should be happy that the "Macroocosm map ins´t accurate" CRT passed, due to that the characters speed increased
I'm not saying its accurate size-wise tho we all knew it wasnt when snakeway was shown to cover the entire diameter of the otherworld in that map despite being only a million kms long

In fact, ball shape that looks like a galaxy is just the living Universe, it does not contain the kingdoms in it, that's why it is just the map of the Universe alive and not the complete one made by Akira and is still used to this day

I find it hilarious people use that to "debunk" everything tbh. if you use it you must also believe the universe contains a few galaxies at best and the otherworld and kaioshin realm no longer exist or have been retconned to exist somehere else entirely both of which are an incredible leap of faith compared to just admitting that visuals can be inconsistent but the fact that we got an on-panel confirmation about how the macrocosms should look like should be the final nail in the coffin on this pointless 'debate'. if things get changed or retconned explicitly we'd know.

and yes you're all wrong if you think differently. I'll debate anyone come at me. hasty, omega, null, accelerated, fezzih. it would be like 5 bronze saints vs hades🥶

Last edited:
D
I find it hilarious people use that to "debunk" everything tbh. if you use it you must also believe the universe contains a few galaxies at best and the otherworld and kaioshin realm no longer exist or have been retconned to exist somehere else entirely both of which are an incredible leap of faith compared to just admitting that visuals can be inconsistent but the fact that we got an on-panel confirmation about how the macrocosms should look like should be the final nail in the coffin on this pointless 'debate'. if things get changed or retconned explicitly we'd know.

and yes you're all wrong if you think differently. I'll debate anyone come at me. hasty, omega, null, accelerated, fezzih. it would be like 5 bronze saints vs hades🥶
don’t bring up other verses and start fan wars

Back