• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno minor ability addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The addition is quite simple. Zeno can erase the DB cosmology which includes realms without space-time

Nonexistent Erasure type 1

Agree: speedster352, Killerdrone123,
LuffyRuffy46307, @GarrixianXD TheGodOfICE777, Reiner04, @Excellence616 TheGreatBanana, Greatsage13th, @Fezzih_007, Ryzen7900X, ProfectusInfinity, Burkiqwe, CryptonBestDbFan, 07epicgg07, Livinmeme, Gamin_Yoon23
LordGriffin1000, DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree
:

Last edited:
I’m unsure if the World of Void is actually treated as a neutral space unbounded by space and time. If it is then I agree, otherwise this isn’t likely passing.
In fact, the realm of emptiness does not exist in the existence of space or time

According to the tournament of power guide provided by a company that has a partnership with toei (available here in Spain)

The page in question is here

Last edited:
In fact, the realm of emptiness does not exist in the existence of space or time

According to the tournament of power guide provided by a company that has a partnership with toei (available here in Spain)

The page in question is here

You might wanna translate these into English.

I’m unsure if the World of Void is actually treated as a neutral space unbounded by space and time. If it is then I agree, otherwise this isn’t likely passing.
It is. That’s why G.o.D Ki has NPI for it since it’s a realm of nothingness devoid of space and time.

I agree with the OP on the NEP EE. (Man I wanted to do this in the future though, but it’s all g)

It's weird because time clearly flows, the 48 minutes are the main example, and space, well, it's there, characters move, teleport etc..
Hit can even use his time skipping and time stopping abilities while in there.

It's weird because time clearly flows, the 48 minutes are the main example, and space, well, it's there, characters move, teleport etc..
Daishinkan shaped that place, so the participants could fight freely, in addition to being able to add gravity to each character, and this includes time itself.

Just to make it clearer, some angels are capable of manipulating time itself, and it's in his own profile, so i wouldn't doubt it if he put it there.

Last edited:
The WoV does have time just because there is a time limit. They still have an internal measurement of time. The grand priest even equates earth time in kings calendar for Goku specifically.

But even then if we assume the null realm had time it wouldn’t automatically debunk anything. It would just mean the GP can add the concepts of space and time prior to the ToP. And Zeno can still erase nonexistent as he did an arc prior.

Daishinkan shaped that place, so the participants could fight freely, in addition to being able to add gravity to each character, and this includes time itself.
This is a good point in partciular. Gravity is the curvature of space-time, and the basis for time dilations, which we know the Grand Priest worked to accomodate since the background sky changed in color as the tournament progressed. In other words, it seems clear that the Grand Priest introduced space-time to the immediate tournament area he manipulated.

大神官)開催する場所は 無の界。
Great Priest: The place where it held, is the Realm of Void.
(悟空) 無の界?
Goku: Realm of Void?
(ビルス)時間も空間もない 永遠と虚無だけに満ちた世界だ。
Beerus: A world without time and space, filled with only eternity and emptiness.
(大神官)無の界は 文字どおり 何もありませんので 思う存分 戦っていただいて 構いません。
Great Priest: The Realm of Void is just as its name. Since there is nothing in there, you can fight to your heart's content without worrying anything.
I have the same thoughts.

This is a good point in partciular. Gravity is the curvature of space-time, and the basis for time dilations, which we know the Grand Priest worked to accomodate since the background sky changed in color as the tournament progressed. In other words, it seems clear that the Grand Priest introduced space-time to the immediate tournament area he manipulated.
Exactly, besides that all angels are cast with Whis being able to mess with time, i wouldn't doubt it if he put that in.

After that, could you give your opinion? Whether or not you agree with this.

could probably be explained away by the "higher" temporal dimension the verse has. Flow of time or use of time based in abilities in a place expressly stated to lack time can only be explained away by that

I'm not sure, honestly. But overall, the evidence/statements look valid, and some of the anti-feat stuff could be explained away given the Grand Priest control, and Hit's time shenanigans was explained above. I guess I'll agree for now. I'm not knowledgeable on the inner workings of Nonexistent stuff, though so keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back