• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I'll debate anyone come at me. hasty, omega, null, accelerated, fezzih
3kogth.png

it also shows the entire universe is one giant galaxy. clearly not meant to be taken literally unless you think there's no otherworld or kaioshin realm anymore
it shows as one big, multi galaxy spiral, because yes, there are multiple galaxies depicted there, we don't know how such places would look like fromt he outside to say they aren't depicted, soooo

regardless, main point is that the Map is contradictory in size with everything we know about the series' cosmology, so regardless of the actual appearence, we can say for a fact that it isn't that

idk what you mean, it still seems to be used in speed calcs for dbz and dbs
it isn't, at least for DBS i know it isn't since the current calc for it is of my doing, which DBZ calcs are you talking about? because that would need to be corrected as it would be outdated

type 8 immortality for angels?? Yes please! but how?
They can only be killed if they are made to break the angel law, even the GP himself can't prevent this outcome which is why he has to personally erase merus before he was wiped out by breaking the law and then removed his angel abilities and made him mortal to avoid the law simply catching up with him

Chichi was downgraded to 7b iirc, so they can't be moon level by simply oneshotting her

That's the issue I see, I can't find where the thread that has these changes is

I also noticed that merus still has acausality in his profile, it seems they forgot to remove it when they removed the ability from all angels, can someone fix it?

They upscale from ChiChi who is > Chappa, who Yamcha praises as having g*dlike strength, with Yamcha being able to keep up with Tien, who is equal to 22nd Budokai Goku. This is the accepted chain scaling for canon, and it's no different for Toeiverse

Since they can one-shot the likes of Chi Chi, they should having:
At least Planet level+ Attack Potency/Durability/Striking Stength
At least Relativistic Speed
And at least Class T Lifting Strength

The reasoning in Ginger's profile should be: At least Planet level+ (Easily oneshot Chi-Chi with a Kiai, who scales to 22nd Budokai Goku)

They upscale from ChiChi who is > Chappa, who Yamcha praises as having g*dlike strength, with Yamcha being able to keep up with Tien, who is equal to 22nd Budokai Goku. This is the accepted chain scaling for canon, and it's no different for Toeiverse

Since they can one-shot the likes of Chi Chi, they should having:
At least Planet level+ Attack Potency/Durability/Striking Stength
At least Relativistic Speed
And at least Class T Lifting Strength

The reasoning in Ginger's profile should be: At least Planet level+ (Easily oneshot Chi-Chi with a Kiai, who scales to 22nd Budokai Goku)
Thank you for your reply. Are you willing to accurately update those (and possibly other) pages please? Including the pages that they link to to justify their scaling.

This page might also need to be updated:

Back