• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

If this profile takes into account the Cooler film, then the metal Cooler film could be considered couldn't it?
The reason why the Cooler's Revenge was accepted was because it was said in the Daizenshuu to be a part of the timeline, holds far less contradictions in comparison to other films, and he shows up in GT. Return of Cooler has nothing supporting it apart from it being a sequel to Cooler's Revenge

Wait so that's why people were debating about Zeno Vs. The Grand Priest? The Grand Priest does not scale to Zeno's attacks in any way, that's just absurdity 😭Not even gonna talk about the whole "hypertimeline" thing.

To be fair I dont think it would be a stretch to say gp can destroy a timeline atleast outside the wiki but him scaling to zeno is somewhat wrong

To be fair I dont think it would be a stretch to say gp can destroy a timeline atleast outside the wiki but him scaling to zeno is somewhat wrong
I agree with that. I don't feel like the Grand Priest shouldn't be capable of performing this feat of Zeno's, but saying he scales to that feat because he's STRONGER than Zeno is just a big no-no to me. I can accept the claim that the Grand Priest would annihilate Zeno in a fight but saying he scales to Zeno's attacks is absurd. Zeno's whole thing is that he is THE top-dog. The Omni-King. He isn't a fighter and so comparing him to other people is inherently illogical, he is just the pinnacle, that isn't meant to be surpassed. He could erase anyone and anything if he felt like it and no one could stop him.

I agree with that. I don't feel like the Grand Priest shouldn't be capable of performing this feat of Zeno's, but saying he scales to that feat because he's STRONGER than Zeno is just a big no-no to me. I can accept the claim that the Grand Priest would annihilate Zeno in a fight but saying he scales to Zeno's attacks is absurd. Zeno's whole thing is that he is THE top-dog. The Omni-King. He isn't a fighter and so comparing him to other people is inherently illogical, he is just the pinnacle, that isn't meant to be surpassed. He could erase anyone and anything if he felt like it and no one could stop him.
The biggest plot hole in the whole of Dragon Ball is where Grand Priest was during Black Saga.

I'm not sure if the "Piccolo didn't destroy the moon" statement is all that reliable, we're shown it's gone from space here:
7217590-ff3d9cdd-2027-4b76-b3e3-609eaec4f9d1.jpeg

Vegeta also couldn't find the moon whatsoever

I'm not sure if the "Piccolo didn't destroy the moon" statement is all that reliable, we're shown it's gone from space here:

The moon would be much further than that in perspective, if it was 180º on the direction of the camera. So that's not a defeater.

Hey I have heard this statement that in dbz kakarot it was stated by whis that not even 3 ssj blue goku could destroy beerus planet is it true

Ain’t no way it’s 2024 and people still don’t know that the moon being destroyed, being an illusion is in reference to DBZ episode 18 and not a retcon of Piccolo destroying the moon.

Either way DBZ Kakarot being canon doesn’t work because that literally makes the DB Games canon. I don’t think I have to explain further on that.

Hey I have heard this statement that in dbz kakarot it was stated by whis that not even 3 ssj blue goku could destroy beerus planet is it true
That's clearly contradicted by Frieza destroying planet Vegeta, and Vegeta/Cell almost destroying the planet/solar system

That's clearly contradicted by Frieza destroying planet Vegeta, and Vegeta/Cell almost destroying the planet/solar system
I mean I am not looking that in a downgrade way I know that,it would be an upgrade for durability of beerus planet if this is true that's why I was asking

forgot to post the thread here lol

Did some more digging, the feat of Frieza destroying numerous stars happens in the game as well, SSJ2 Gohan being at 50% against Cell is never stated

I will use the (iicr) Country level calc for Piccolo since he performs since that happens in the 23rd Budokai DLC (for now the manga calc since the Kakarot game is based off both the manga and anime, we just don't have a calc for the game's feat currently) And the Large Star level calc from Frieza (I don't think Power levels are introduced much in this game so no downscaling from Frieza saga to Saiyan Saga. I also picked the Large Star level one because that's the version of the feat we see)

Back