• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku Toei Profile Changes

Current:
Replacement:
This should be quick, I removed all abilities and descriptions from movies that are accepted as being non-canon (only a few things like pseudo Super Saiyan), and reorganized his abilities into tabbers for his keys (also I renamed the keys a bit but I did not change them). More proper descriptions for stamina, lifting strength and speed are here, with a large gallery as well. If there are any other abilities that should be added please recommend it 🙏

Last edited:
A few things I’ve noticed:
  • There’s a lot of manga scans being used, even though it’s an anime profile. Those need to be changed to anime scans.
  • The link for Ki Manipulation goes to the generic Chi Manipulation page, rather than the Dragon Ball specific Ki page.
  • In his first tabber, the order of the first few powers is kinda weird. Superhuman Physical Characteristics should be first, and the Power Pole’s Size Manip should be at the bottom, after the abilities that Goku has without equipment.

A few things I’ve noticed:
  • There’s a lot of manga scans being used, even though it’s an anime profile. Those need to be changed to anime scans.
Yea this has been an issue for some time even currently for the main profile, I'll see if I can fix most of them at some point
  • The link for Ki Manipulation goes to the generic Chi Manipulation page, rather than the Dragon Ball specific Ki page.
I'm a bit spectacle to apply this to the Toei profiles, was this discussed about?
  • In his first tabber, the order of the first few powers is kinda weird. Superhuman Physical Characteristics should be first, and the Power Pole’s Size Manip should be at the bottom, after the abilities that Goku has without equipment.
I'll fix that right now

This revision may be a lot of work, but since you volunteer, good luck.

It would be best if you did the following:

Replace all manga with anime links since this is a Toei profile.

Add references to each ability.

This revision may be a lot of work, but since you volunteer, good luck.

It would be best if you did the following:

Replace all manga with anime links since this is a Toei profile.

Add references to each ability.
Yea I already said I would replace the manga scans with anime ones, references would be a lot too but I can work around that if I try

I have updated the blog replacing all manga related things with anime ones, and included references for the abilities. I will also add a large gallery

Last edited:
Agree

I think it would look better if we add tabbers for the Statistics section too

That way it's more organized and is less confusing

How is the progress with the sandbox? No update. You can not expect us to do the work for you. Instead of bumping the thread, add more scans and references to the sandbox. You volunteer to do this.

Remove: Non-Physical Interaction (Able to harm the Ghost Warriors). That's from the OVA.

Remove: Spaceflight because its redundant. He has Flight and Self-Sustenance type 1.

Edit: Healing - remove that YouTube link and swap it with an Imgur link. DBZ Movie 5.

Merge: Reactive Power Level into Accelerated Development

Change DeadZone/Saiyan Invasion to different tabs:

Tab DeadZone/Beginning of Z - Includes everything before his first death.

Tab Saiyan Invasion: Part 2 - Includes Adaptation, Kaioken, and all the resistances that he gain from the afterlife.

Add: Energy/Ki Absorption (Via Spirit Bomb) Reference - DBZ Eppisode 21

How is the progress with the sandbox? No update. You can not expect us to do the work for you.
I never asked for you guys to do stuff for me, I just take your suggestions and implement them into the blog myself
How is the progress with the sandbox? No update. You can not expect us to do the work for you. Instead of bumping the thread, add more scans and references to the sandbox. You volunteer to do this.

Remove: Non-Physical Interaction (Able to harm the Ghost Warriors). That's from the OVA.

Remove: Spaceflight because its redundant. He has Flight and Self-Sustenance type 1.

Edit: Healing - remove that YouTube link and swap it with an Imgur link. DBZ Movie 5.

Merge:Reactive Power Level into Accelerated Development

Change DeadZone/Saiyan Invasion to different tabs:

Tab DeadZone/Beginning of Z - Includes everything before his first death.

Tab Saiyan Invasion: Part 2 - Includes Adaptation, Kaioken, and all the resistances that he gain from the afterlife.

Add: Energy/Ki Absorption (Via Spirit Bomb) Reference - DBZ Eppisode 21
I will include all of these changes, though Spaceflight via Capsule Corp Spaceship should be fine

Done, should it be 'Reactive Power level and Accelerated Development' or just Accelerated Development

Back