• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Weird change. Any idea why?
Because that was something the anime staff just came up with, and Toriyama decided he liked the idea and canonized it. However he wanted to make an actual canonical version that he wrote himself, Goku's age was changed so he could be old enough to remember the events. It also made a lot more sense, because Goku was supposed to remember his mission to destroy and conquer Earth, something supposedly impossible for a Toddler to do, so it's likely Goku wasn't intended to be a toddler in the manga.

random post

such a cool thing that we dont really need a physics based method to buff Dragonball characters to MFTL+

what a time to be alive
The cool thing is that we have quotes about speed above light, even if all the calculations fail, Goku and company scale with it

Well, we need some cool pictures to put on the profile Grand Priest (DBS Manga)

To make everything look beautiful :3

one thing and im 10000% sure about dat

when it comes to el grande padre ima 1 friggin billion%%%%%% sure we will get some cool infinite speed feats (authors intent) ... i hope yall prepared for that.

btw the way Ultra Instinct has been potrayed and what Goku has already shown while being a bottom level UI user ... i hope he delivers ... mr. toyotaro you better deliver or ima put you ass down.

one thing and im 10000% sure about dat

when it comes to el grande padre ima 1 friggin billion%%%%%% sure we will get some cool infinite speed feats (authors intent) ... i hope yall prepared for that.

btw the way Ultra Instinct has been potrayed and what Goku has already shown while being a bottom level UI user ... i hope he delivers ... mr. toyotaro you better deliver or ima put you ass down.
If we did, people could well say that infinite speed is a hyperbole or say that it is a translation error, I don't doubt that at all

Any further suggestions?
toei website

Dr. Gero and Dr. Mu join forces, and their old, strong enemies are revived one after the other and overflow to the surface. Goku and his friends fight Cell and Freeza, who come back to life no matter how many times they are defeated. The strongest enemy is Super 17, a combination of Android 17 from the other world and this world. Super Saiyan 4 Son Goku confronts him. What will be the outcome of the super battle that spans this and other worlds, involving the furious number 18 who killed Kuririn?

It would be interesting to note that in the Dragon Ball Z episode 195 the same thing is said about dead beings, he has type 7 immortality

Last edited:
I just think calculations for the following feats would be needed:
Piccolo's beam travels to the moon (Made already; not accepted yet)
Frieza blows up planet Vegeta (Not made already)
Piccolo blows up the moon (Not made already)
If it's in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot, the feat of the moon over Piccolo has no feat, but it is an illusion, but the rest I can see a light

toei website

It would be interesting to note that in the Dragon Ball Z episode 195 the same thing is said about dead beings, he has type 7 immortality

I don't think you need a crt to add things already accepted, could someone add scan and the reference to the episode where it is mentioned that Cell Toei has type 7 immortality?

Don't forget to mention where you are and the Toei website and anime

Luffy on his omega arc
sonic-prowler.gif

I would say just remove dragonball in general. Mods will be happy about it. It's like the problem child getting expelled from school.

I now completely understand how you feel when you got to deal with this shit, Omega. You have nothing but my deepest condolences and sympathies

I will also work on a DBZ: Kakarot game profile, any objections?
How high does DBZ Kakarot Goku scale to by the time he fights Golden Frieza, out of curiosity? I doubt that Kakarot has any Universal feats like Super does

We have comic book bros, we'll be fine.

Count your days Goku.....
Yeah bro that's the 30% 😭
I now completely understand how you feel when you got to deal with this shit, Omega. You have nothing but my deepest condolences and sympathies

How high does DBZ Kakarot Goku scale to by the time he fights Golden Frieza, out of curiosity? I doubt that Kakarot has any Universal feats like Super does
Do we have solar system statements from the video game as well?

Any further suggestions?
The lifting a pyramid link doesn’t work. Also, I’m curious to know if Toei Goku’s mind abilities are worse than Manga Goku’s, since no matter where I look he consistently isn’t given a lot of the things Manga Goku gets. Some make sense, like I think Toei Goku speaks through his mouth instead of his mind to Krillin, but others like “knowing about events while asleep” should, I believe, such as when he watched the fight against Frieza or knew about Kami and Piccolo’s Fusion, or Cell.

He doesn't have any SSG absorbtion stuff, our best bet is if SSG is a fusion level multiplier or that SSB is still 50x SSG

Back