• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Btw where do y'all discuss downgrades/ upgrades ? Cuz i keep hearing ppl saying there's an upgrade here and a downgrade planned there , but i never see anyone talking about them on these threads xD
There is a discord server.

I would have preferred if the DB chads could be more like the OPM chads and discuss everything openly in this thread. Lol look at the OPM chads, they almost reached the 100 page mark in the new forum. Gone are the days when DB chads were famous for creating one discussion thread after another to reach 100 threads in the old forum.

I would have preferred if the DB chads could be more like the OPM chads and discuss everything openly in this thread. Lol look at the OPM chads, they almost reached the 100 page mark. Gone are the days when DB chads were famous for creating one discussion thread after another to reach 100 threads.
I'll be honest, I kinda wish the same thing.

Why did they try to downgrade DB btw , i was out of the loop for a while and that thread got closed , did they say zeno didn't erase the timeline ?

I would have preferred if the DB chads could be more like the OPM chads and discuss everything openly in this thread. Lol look at the OPM chads, they almost reached the 100 page mark in the new forum. Gone are the days when DB chads were famous for creating one discussion thread after another to reach 100 threads in the old forum.
I wish the same, all the discords quickly devolved into drama and there's like 3 of them now apparently, it's boring.

I'm fine with both lol , it's just that rarely anything happens in here , would love to discuss DB everyday if i could

Ahhhh, yes. I miss the good old days when all the chads were on these threads kicking ass and taking names. Discord really did ruin everything...smh

Gone are the days when DB chads were famous for creating one discussion thread after another to reach 100 threads in the old forum.
Yeah I agree, but the issue is that absoultely nothing worthwhile has been happening with DB aside from new chapters of Super and the occasional new episode of Heroes. I swear, DB has gotten into dormancy for so long on the anime side of things that it's considered cyrogenically frozen

The OPM discussion thread is probably the most active thread in the new forum. When are yall DB chads gonna win, huh?

Yeah I agree, but the issue is that absoultely nothing worthwhile has been happening with DB aside from new chapters of Super and the occasional new episode of Heroes. I swear, DB has gotten into dormancy for so long on the anime side of things that it's considered cyrogenically frozen
That's weird how everything just...stopped after the DBS Broly movie, did it not make enough money compared to what they were expecting or something?

absoultely nothing worthwhile has been happening with DB aside from new chapters of Super and the occasional new episode of Heroes.
Man, how I wish for the return of the anime. It was really fun to discuss it every week. Good old days.

Remember how the internet blew up after episode 12? Crazy shit lmao.

Man, how I wish for the return of the anime. It was really fun to discuss it every week. Good old days.

Remember how the internet blew up after episode 12? Crazy shit lmao.
I still re-read threads from back then just to remember how everyone lost their mind about it.

The DB chads will rise again.......one day
Our time will come again!
tenor.gif

It would be funny to have an arc that start with showing a bunch of aliens getting slaughtered and have entier continent wiped and the whole thing portray it as a last stand against a godly ennemy that does crazy shit...And then you see it's just ******* Appule or another fodder soldier from Freezer's army. Just to remind everyone of how crazy the scale is where you have an entier army of dudes that could be the final boss in another setting.

Let the fodder show off so people can remember why the top tier are worth fearing.

It would be funny to have an arc that start with showing a bunch of aliens getting slaughtered and have entier continent wiped and the whole thing portray it as a last stand against a godly ennemy that does crazy shit...And then you see it's just ******* Appule or another fodder soldier from Freezer's army. Just to remind everyone of how crazy the scale is where you have an entier army of dudes that could be the final boss in another setting.

Let the fodder show off so people can remember why the top tier are worth fearing.
Nah Saibamen would be better

I would absolutely LOVE this lol.

Unfortunately, the scale of power is often forgotten by the writers/animators themselves half the time.

I would absolutely LOVE this lol.

Unfortunately, the scale of power is often forgotten by the writers/animators themselves half the time.
Seriously, just imagine having a Omniman vs Guardian of the globe type fight (but scaled way up, with the dude kicking them to the moon and shit), you think it's setting up a new antagonist and stuff, you have a super fight and then...The dude go back to the spaceship, get some grunt work (like doing the laundery) dropped on him and you see it's ******* Appule (or Sorbet if no one cares about Appule) and his shoulders sag with a sigh before it cut to Frieza and either make a joke or set up the actual conflict of the arc.

That would be a genius start for a new show / return of DBS.

That'd be pretty sick. The closest I can ever remember is a filler scene hyping up Cui (Really Freeza and his army, but Cui is the standin) in the Z anime, where he lead to the destruction of an entire world and then later just gets bodied by Vegeta.

I'd like to see more than that.

Now now, what if they made moro a fallen angel!?? I mean it would be a cool way to explore Angels and their power, or.....what IF series about krillin x 18, a mini series about hit as a hitman, or a justice league type show for the pride troopers

You wouldn't believe about the crazy stuff that I could do with moro, what if the reason why he's consuming soo much energy is to create a multiverse explosion, destroy the multiverse and create another one where the concept of losing and death doesn't exist. Or he just wants to overthrow the gods and zeno, seeing how badly they messed up the world

Back