• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Addition

The addition come from this thread. The scaling was rejected but the abilities seem fine

Abilities : Damage Boost (Capable of concentrating ki into a specific point , typically the hands or fingers or exhaust their life force in order to increase the power of his/her attacks) Ex Kamehameha, Special Beam Cannon ,Tri Beam, Final Flash,Gamma Burst Flash,Destructo Disc etc

Ki sensing( Can locate others, determine differences in power levels, and even enhance their own vision by reading one's ki)
Piccolo stated that the only reason Gohan was unable to keep a visual lock on Yamcha and the Saibaman during their fight was because he was not actually using Ki Sensing, meaning that users of the ability can enhance their vision by utilizing Ki Sensing. This revision only applies to characters with basic Ki Sensing descriptions, the usual "Can locate others by reading their ki". You could find some way to splice "enhance [his/her] own vision" into the descriptions of characters with unique descriptions, like Goku and Piccolo.

Resistance to Telekinesis for Nappa (Chiaotzu powers were ineffective against him when he powered up)

Limited Attack Reflection for Goku The fabric of his gi can repel small attacks

Limited Energy Absorption via Spirit Bomb

Last edited:
Might have been better to list the specific ability additions.

Might have been better to list the specific ability additions.

I agree with everything except for attack reflection, even if it’s limited. King Kai is saying that the gi is durable.

Yeah, that's not attack reflection. But everything else is solid yes.

At that point, Piccolo Jr. was already incredibly beaten up and exhausted on top of Goku just being flat out superior to him.

I'm surprised the Damage Boost aspect wasn't done sooner. Only reason I didn't handle it myself is because I just didn't wanna bother.

But yeah it's straight up shown in one of the first episodes of Z that normal fighting with Ki utilizes the fighter spreading it throughout their whole body so that they can strengthen themselves, Ki blasts are simply collecting more of that energy into one spot and releasing it, which takes more energy to do but is significantly more powerful than standard attacks. We've also seen that they can collect it into one limb and hit as hard as a Ki blast could.

I agree with everything and I have the same stance of the others, with the gi being durable or minor damage reduction at most.

Oh, I thought sanics was saying it had been added. I'll add everything, then.

Edit: I'll have to do it in a while, though.

Last edited:
Back