• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Is it just me or did I notice Beerus using Hakai on Vegeta but only specfically targeting his armor? That's real interesting, because if it's true then it means Beerus can control what Hakai destroys
Yeah, that's just to showcase his extreme level of control over such a dangerous and powerful technique Goku barely managed to copy.

Honestly, I'm just glad they pointed out that Goku ****** up on his copying of Hakai, even if a perfected one probably wouldn't have worked for long due to Zamasu's immortality.

Also that they mentioned it again so it's not just a random moment.

All you've done though is made irrelevant comparisons, misinterpreted what was done and said, and insulted us the whole time. You haven't proved anything.

not really you forget Kid Buu nuking earth?
this shit ain't worth bitching about if you wanna keep it going be my guess
I wasn’t bitching about it. What you were saying was blatantly wrong, and I felt the need to correct it, so I did.

The fact of the matter is that they portrayed a planet-busting attack as impressive. Doesn’t ******* matter what happened before. What matters is what happened in the chapter, because that’s what’s being talked about here.

About the Kid Buu point, I think it has less to do with Vegeta and Goku being shocked about the planet busting power and more so to do with them being shocked because Kid Buu just so nonchalantly and with no hesitation tried to destroy the planet. And I guess that ties into what Beerus was telling Vegeta in this chapter as some people pointed out, that the power is not more impressive due to it destroying planets and more to do with Beerus doing such a thing without thinking.

That's literally not what happened at all. Hakai isn't used as a generic looking Ki blast in the manga, or even the anime, literally ever. Vegeta also already knows about Hakai but asked if it was the technique, even though the "technique" was actually just using Beerus' ideology.

I'm more excited to see the development in Vegeta’s character, I feel that he will become like his Majin version, or how he was in the Saiyan and Namek arc

I'm doubtful Vegeta would regress to either of those versions of himself. Probably be him just coming to terms with his guilt which, honestly, is fine with me.

I doubt that. At most he may become a bit more cold, but Vegeta isn't going to make a complete revert to his evil ways. I'm not even sure he will actually follow the same path as Beerus, even if that path leads him to greater strength. He never was one to follow in another's footsteps anyways.

Yeah seeing Vegeta become that kind of person again after sacrificing himself to try to stop Majin Buu and then at later times risking his life to protect his family seems unneascary

About the Kid Buu point, I think it has less to do with Vegeta and Goku being shocked about the planet busting power and more so to do with them being shocked because Kid Buu just so nonchalantly and with no hesitation tried to destroy the planet. And I guess that ties into what Beerus was telling Vegeta in this chapter as some people pointed out, that the power is not more impressive due to it destroying planets and more to do with Beerus doing such a thing without thinking.
both were literally ******** themselves over it goku himself was the powere behind it was something neither could do about it despite vegeta casually destroying a casually blast from buu from just seconds ago
seriously this shit is not something worth arguing about for multiple pages the fact that it is pathetic and shows boredom

1. Kid Buu is an entirely different story regardless of what you say. 2. Nothing you've said has disproved anyone's point. 3. You're pretty hypocritical considering the insults you spout on while literally arguing about it just as much as we do. If you don't like that people talk about something, you don't need to talk about it either, but you'd rather go in and irrationally judge them for it than keeping it to yourself and doing something more worthwhile.

Okay let's not try to get into any heated argument so I wanted to say again that this new wish granting dragon looks pretty and seeing how it can be summoned with only 2 Dragon Balls is quite interesting.
Do you think it's possible we might see it being said that a wish granting dragon's power depends on how Dragon Balls were given to it in it's creation?

1. Kid Buu is an entirely different story regardless of what you say. 2. Nothing you've said has disproved anyone's point. 3. You're pretty hypocritical considering the insults you spout on while literally arguing about it just as much as we do. If you don't like that people talk about something, you don't need to talk about it either, but you'd rather go in and irrationally judge them for it than keeping it to yourself and doing something more worthwhile.
I have you guys just wanna keep bitching over dumb shit that's inconsequential at this point this ain't the Moro debacle
if you wanna keep bitching about this shit be my guest the truth is you making something outta of nothing

Okay let's not try to get into any heated argument so I wanted to say again that this new wish granting dragon looks pretty and seeing how it can be summoned with only 2 Dragon Balls is quite interesting.
Do you think it's possible we might see it being said that a wish granting dragon's power depends on how Dragon Balls were given to it in it's creation?
possibly the new dragon could bring something new to the game

The new dragon and Sugarians remind me of Axolotl's, which makes me wonder if they possess some form of regeneration. And yeah, I was expecting all Dragon Ball sets to follow the same format of 7, but it looks like that's just the most popular choice (for plot convenience of course, since Granolah finding them all quickly would be far fetched).

Potentially, although I doubt it'd be that in specific.

I doubt that'll be confirmed, but it might be hinted at depending on if this dragon is weaker or stronger than Shenron. I'm betting weaker, though.

Also I did not notice them being from another realm, so that's another thing they could go with in the future if they want to make Namekians even more important, too in a future arc.

I have you guys just wanna keep bitching over dumb shit that's inconsequential at this point this ain't the Moro debacle
if you wanna keep bitching about this shit be my guest the truth is you making something outta of nothing
And you only succeed in literally proving my point, lol. 🤡

Shut the **** up. He found an inconsistency and talked about it, and you started this horseshit. If you don’t want to talk about it, don’t make a comment.

Either way, I'm actually pretty excited about it. I'm excited about a lot of things that have been laid down so far, and am hoping he sticks the landing on these plotlines.

Honestly? Outside of power scaling issues, I think Toyotaro has been hitting a good stride recently. I really do want him to get better at this. Might not be as good as OG DB, but I do still want him to get better.

Well Dragon Balls are created through the use of being part of a specific clan of Namekian and using magic right? My guess is that the more well versed a user of this magic is, the more likely for their set of Dragon Balls to be large

Honestly, this whole argument's not contributing to anything at this point. It'd probably be best to drop it.

Also, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Size was correlated to be Strength.

Super Shenron's DBs are planet sized, Porunga's are big, and Shenron's are small. As far as I remember, Porunga is still a more potent dragon than Shenron. This one's are tiny.

Either way, we'll have to wait, unfortunately.

Nah I'll just ignore everything you say from now on because you quite literally have the maturity of a 12 year old. Not saying that as an insult but as a genuine fact.

I get the feeling that Namekian's will have some extremely important role in a future arc, maybe even being the entire focus of the arc. At this point, they're easily the third most important race next to Saiyan's and humans.
I'd argue they're way more important than humans.

Back