• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Outside of Zarama don't expect anything outta the namekians besides the small shit
any chance to make them massively relevant is long dead
Can you stop? You’ve done nothing but escalate a situation further than it needs to go. It genuinely doesn’t need to go any further than this.
hey i been content on letting this go y'all wanna keep it going

Outside of Zarama don't expect anything outta the namekians besides the small shit
any chance to make them massively relevant is long dead

hey i been content on letting this go y'all wanna keep it going
If you had been content with it, you would’ve stopped responding a whole page ago.

I mean, to be fair, a human made Goku into who he is.
Yes, and the Namekians are responsible for every set of Dragon Balls in the series barring the Super Dragon Balls, which is absurdly relevant and would've basically stopped Goku from ever leaving Mount Paozu, which ruins everything and ends with Zeno erasing Universe 7.

The namekians themselves haven't exactly been the spotlight of that much after the Freeza arc until the Galactic Patrol arc brought them back, and it looks like this arc might expand them some. And I'm absolutely fine with that. Honestly, even if this is the only expansion they get, I'm happy to have gotten it.

Without humans, we wouldn’t have Goku or actually pretty much any of the main cast. If you think of it in that way, humans have technically had the biggest effect.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Namekians had a major character later down the line, villain or hero. It partially feels like they're setting the Namekians up for something big.

Without humans, we wouldn’t have Goku or actually pretty much any of the main cast. If you think of it in that way, humans have technically had the biggest effect.
Technicaly, it's thanks to the Namekians, you remove Kami and King Piccolo and humanity would have been so different, we wouldn't have had any of the cast either and who know what would have happened to Goku.

Likewise, the Dragon Ball's would've never led Bulma to Goku. Seeing as none of the original villains would want them either, King Piccolo wouldn't get revived, and even if the Red Ribbon Army still surfaced, they would become irrelevant once Raditz arrives. Assuming he doesn't slaughter everyone on Earth, it'll inevitably end with him taking or killing Goku. Nappa and Vegeta would have no interest in the Earth either since Goku wouldn't mention the Dragon Ball's, which was what canonically caught their attention. They'd probably die planning some sort of rebellion against Frieza.

I could keep going, but to summarize it: Without the Namekians, no Dragon Balls, and with no Dragon Balls, everything goes to shit from the get-go. And as I said before, it just ends with Zeno erasing everyone.

People forget that, without Goku meeting Zeno after the Universe 6 Tournament, there would be no ToP in planning, and with no ToP in planning, Zeno's plan to erase all but four universes would simply go through. Meaning that any scenario where Goku doesn't meet Zeno ends with erasure for Universe 7.

never said i have the moral high ground
just simply stating the obvious
The difference between them and you is that you're the one saying 'I'm happy to move on, let's stop talking about it' while constantly responding. If you want to drop a subject, drop it. Don't constantly just talk about it or you'll just look like you want the last word.

People forget that, without Goku meeting Zeno after the Universe 6 Tournament, there would be no ToP in planning, and with no ToP in planning, Zeno's plan to erase all but four universes would simply go through. Meaning that any scenario where Goku doesn't meet Zeno ends with erasure for Universe 7.
Trunks's timeline say otherwise tho.

Oh yes, I know. But Trunks' timeline is extremely inconsistent, which makes sense, both because time is a complex thing and because a lot of what happened obviously wasn't being planned back when Trunks was initially relevant.

The difference between them and you is that you're the one saying 'I'm happy to move on, let's stop talking about it' while constantly responding. If you want to drop a subject, drop it. Don't constantly just talk about it or you'll just look like you want the last word.
M8 they could easily let it go as well trying to play the blame game ain't going anywhere
A simple enough of this could've be done no folks wanna keep it going

M8 they could easily let it go as well trying to play the blame game ain't going anywhere
A simple enough of this could've be done no folks wanna keep it going
You're the one saying you wanted to end it so it's on you to let go, don't bitch at people for not doing something you pretend to want yourself. That's not how you get the last word, that's how you make the discussion pointless and look immature.

You're the one saying you wanted to end it so it's on you to let go, don't bitch at people for not doing something you pretend to want yourself. That's not how you get the last word, that's how you make the discussion pointless and look immature.
Nah I was ready at anytime to let go folks here ignored and want to keep it going so I do have the right bitch thank u very much
The discussion was pointless to begin with let alone had any buissness to go on this far where at the end of the day was nothing to worry about

Nah I was ready at anytime to let go folks here ignored and want to keep it going so I do have the right bitch thank u very much
The discussion was pointless to begin with let alone had any buissness to go on this far where at the end of the day was nothing to worry about
Don't try to criticize others for doing exactly what you did, while trying to justify what you did. Just drop it, there's no moral high ground for either side. He ranted about something stupid in a manga, and you criticized him for it.

Don't try to criticize others for doing exactly what you did, while trying to justify what you did. Just drop it, there's no moral high ground for either side. He ranted about something stupid in a manga, and you criticized him for it.
Cause it pointless ass criticism about something thats not even worth talking about this much
This shit can easily be explained away

Cause it pointless ass criticism about something thats not even worth talking about this much
This shit can easily be explained away
Yes, and there was no reason to respond to it in the first place. It was a dumb inconsistency and he literally agreed on that.

I get the feeling that Namekian's will have some extremely important role in a future arc, maybe even being the entire focus of the arc. At this point, they're easily the third most important race next to Saiyan's and humans.
Yet the main namekian gets no love lol

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

KNEEL!

Yes, and there was no reason to respond to it in the first place. It was a dumb inconsistency and he literally agreed on that.
Yet kept it going
Whatever I'm done with it already its pointless
Lol the Moro dropped Vegeta for Goku when it came down to it. Piccolo is getting no love.
This folks need to stop having expectations for anybody not named goku and even lil vegeta
Now who said that

Yooo I was just reading the past comments in this thread and people are pressed! Imagine if some kinda higher dimensional construct was contained in that particular planet Beerus destroyed. Y’all wouldn’t be complaining then would you? 😂🤣

to defend the goku being scared of shook in that panel, that was not DIRECT towards the planet exploding, it was the context of what beerus used in that instance as beerus said "It's just a small glimpse of it". this is backed by the fact vegeta after seeing it stated how can he acquire such power, so in context to that its talking about beerus own power rather than the explosion of the planet around beerus' own planet

to defend the goku being scared of shook in that panel, that was not DIRECT towards the planet exploding, it was the context of what beerus used in that instance as beerus said "It's just a small glimpse of it". this is backed by the fact vegeta after seeing it stated how can he acquire such power, so in context to that its talking about beerus own power rather than the explosion of the planet around beerus' own planet
Right? Goku wasn’t shocked because a planet was destroyed. He was shocked because of the level of energy felt from the blast.
I understand why people are disappointed but some are blowing it out of proportion.

Back