• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Yes, since the form relied on the power source in Universe Tree and Tokitoki give Goku his power, after dealing with Fu, Goku destroyed the Tree and so Tokitoki stop giving power
I see.

Considering how ridiculous Heroes is I wouldn't be surprised if at some point Goku is on that same level in base or something...

We gonna make it to 1-A Heroes bois just trust the process. All we need is a good good handful of beyond dimensional statements and whatnot and we might be able to cook somethin' up...

Universe Tree Goku with the the most incomprehensibly small glimpse of his power really be out here bolostomping 90% of video games, 98% of anime, and 80% of comics with a glance.

No but seriously like what the actual hell. This Goku is literally what I would only imagine seeing in some god-fantasy fanfic somewhere.

@RinneItachi It's theoretically possible that MUI is comparable to UT SSB by the end of Ultra God Mission. Dark King Demigra, without his Time Power Unleashed form, was already much stronger then DK Mechikabura and Fu, and then when at his full power he was considered the deadliest enemy at that point in the series which would make him much stronger then Youth Fu who needed to be killed by Goku using the Universe Tree and having TokiToki give him power.

Yet in spite of that, and with assistance by Xeno Bardock and Future Gohan, MUI Goku at the end was able to overwhelm Demigra in a energy clash and kill him off.....so yeah you could argue that, at his strongest now, MUI is stronger then UT SSB.

@RinneItachi It's theoretically possible that MUI is comparable to UT SSB by the end of Ultra God Mission. Dark King Demigra, without his Time Power Unleashed form, was already much stronger then DK Mechikabura and Fu, and then when at his full power he was considered the deadliest enemy at that point in the series which would make him much stronger then Youth Fu who needed to be killed by Goku using the Universe Tree and having TokiToki give him power.

Yet in spite of that, and with assistance by Xeno Bardock and Future Gohan, MUI Goku at the end was able to overwhelm Demigra in a energy clash and kill him off.....so yeah you could argue that, at his strongest now, MUI is stronger then UT SSB.
But lacking all the Time Power hax right?

But lacking all the Time Power hax right?
Yeah....but he does get the Dormant Keysword in Ultra God Mission and is resistant to Dark Factor and Time Power by the end of Big Bang Mission since he can resist the aura of the Universe Tree, so CC Goku's still got some pretty useful abilities under his sleeve and the ************'s a hax resistance juggernaut. It's nuts, but that's Heroes for you

So the case was there but no one bought it

As for Low 1-C, once the case was there, it was accepted relatively quickly. And then ofc it upgraded DBH as a consequence

And. This is making me just think, if Goku is this strong in Heroes, how strong is Zeno, who is still pretty much considered omnipotent by this verses standards? Like surely if he gets something he's gonna be some kind of plot manipulating being at this point...
UT Goku might unironically be above Zeno.
Fu is stated to be an existence akin to Zeno and Goku one shotted Fu.

UT Goku might unironically be above Zeno.
Fu is stated to be an existence akin to Zeno and Goku one shotted Fu.
I looked into it for a sec and yeah it seems plausible, if not even LIKELY, that he's stronger than Heroes Zeno. Which is iffy to me as a big part of Dragon Ball's powerscale is that, in regards to Goku and co., there's always someone stronger, with Zeno being that actual peak, the ceiling of sorts, a kind of level no one is ever going to reach. To kind of spit on that idea is a bad decision imo but, it wasn't confirmed yet so who knows maybe the characters are just downplaying Zeno.

Still, at that point it's a bit silly to say Goku would be weaker than the Grand Priest ofc. So Universal Tree Goku is definitely on the top of the food chain even among Heroes, bit disappointing but oh well, maybe they'll asspull some shit and make some bigger threat still.

Then again with how many times canon Super has retconned Beerus' power level, it would not at all be surprising if Universal Tree Goku is still fodder to the Grand Priest or something.

I looked into it for a sec and yeah it seems plausible, if not even LIKELY, that he's stronger than Heroes Zeno. Which is iffy to me as a big part of Dragon Ball's powerscale is that, in regards to Goku and co., there's always someone stronger, with Zeno being that actual peak, the ceiling of sorts, a kind of level no one is ever going to reach. To kind of spit on that idea is a bad decision imo but, it wasn't confirmed yet so who knows maybe the characters are just downplaying Zeno.

Still, at that point it's a bit silly to say Goku would be weaker than the Grand Priest ofc. So Universal Tree Goku is definitely on the top of the food chain even among Heroes, bit disappointing but oh well, maybe they'll asspull some shit and make some bigger threat still.
It's worth noting they initially claimed Hearts with the Universe Seed might be a threat to Zeno, and Hearts claimes Gogeta and he would be able to defeat Zeno if they work together.

I'd take claims of characters being on Heroes Zeno's level with a grain of salt.

It's worth noting they initially claimed Hearts with the Universe Seed might be a threat to Zeno, and Hearts claimes Gogeta and he would be able to defeat Zeno if they work together.

I'd take claims of characters being on Heroes Zeno's level with a grain of salt.
I think Heart's plan was to EE Zeno tho

Back