• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I mean he's the fastest "finite" Immeasurable Speed character so he actually could kill a bunch of people that don't have HDE.
Yeah nah bro is silly OP now. He's even soloing a pretty healthy chunk of Marvel and DC now.

Saitama meat-riders will still say he gets one-shot💀

BRO. Imagine if somehow, by some miracle, there is a statement from an undeniable source in the future making canon DB characters scale to the Heroes characters. It will never happen but, just imagine. IMAGINE THE CHAOS.

Iirc Heroes characters speed scales to two temporal dimensions which is infinitely greater than having immeasurable speed for just one

So they are one of the fastest immeasurable speed character here on the wiki

Iirc Heroes characters speed scales to two temporal dimensions which is infinitely greater than having immeasurable speed for just one
And this Goku is like, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY faster than those characters at the baseline of it, I'm guessing?

But yeah, Heros characters are unironically strong. Plot, NEP2, and nonduality shut seem to be the biggest weaknesses. But they can affect fundamental stuff pretty well.

what was the reason for this not being the case they can easily fly through timelines each having two temporal dimensions
The reason is more so with the standards (I'm not the one that decided this) of how immeasurable speed is taken here whether it's two temporal dimensions or way higher, that's all the same and it'd count as a baseline feat of immeasurable speed.

Hits time skip is pretty potent in heroes, i remember hearts being able to freely move in it, yet he tried it again and it worked.

The reason is more so with the standards (I'm not the one that decided this) of how immeasurable speed is taken here whether it's two temporal dimensions or way higher, that's all the same and it'd count as a baseline feat of immeasurable speed.
Ok I think I read the discussion half only

Nevermind

Last edited:
Bro the more I read the explanation of Time Power, the more hilarious it gets to me how OP Heroes is now.

Goku in that form would literally just be straight-up God in most verses wtf. Like, based on this, he could pretty much just delete the multiverse and make a new one if he felt like it???

Btw this was a temporary form right?

And. This is making me just think, if Goku is this strong in Heroes, how strong is Zeno, who is still pretty much considered omnipotent by this verses standards? Like surely if he gets something he's gonna be some kind of plot manipulating being at this point...

Bro the more I read the explanation of Time Power, the more hilarious it gets to me how OP Heroes is now.

Goku in that form would literally just be straight-up God in most verses wtf. Like, based on this, he could pretty much just delete the multiverse and make a new one if he felt like it???

Btw this was a temporary form right?
Yeah it was temporary, bro had concept manip, fate manip, acu 4, causality manip, a million types of time abilites, power null, and more

I can't get over it. This the type of shit you'd just start calling a character nigh-omnipotent for in the olden days of the versus community...

Back