• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Does Goku solo League of Legends though? I think not.
He ain't getting past the Kindred, that's for sure....Goku's cheated Death plenty of times but what happens when Death starts hunting him down to permanently end his life?

**** considering that DB has a number of methods to come back from the dead, I'm now imagining a scenario where the personification of Death gets sick and tired of being cheated of his dues and decides to go after them personally. It'd be sick as ****, that's for sure.

I'm not even sure how to respond to that. 'You misunderstood everything I said', except I broke down exactly why a lot of the assessments made weren't accurate to Dragon Ball's story. If you wanna construe me as offended for engaging in a discussion, that's your prerogative, but it's dishonest to frame disagreement as frustration.

He ain't getting past the Kindred, that's for sure....Goku's cheated Death plenty of times but what happens when Death starts hunting him down to permanently end his life?

** considering that DB has a number of methods to come back from the dead, I'm now imagining a scenario where the personification of Death gets sick and tired of being cheated of his dues and decides to go after them personally. It'd be sick as **, that's for sure.
Aurelion might win but not by wiki standards. Using skin lines, Goku isn't getting past all the Dark Cosmic characters who could kill him with hax easily. Nagakaborous stomps no-diff. Kindred obviously neg-diff's they are literally just the end of life.

I'm not even sure how to respond to that. 'You misunderstood everything I said', except I broke down exactly why a lot of the assessments made weren't accurate to Dragon Ball's story. If you wanna construe me as offended for engaging in a discussion, that's your prerogative, but it's dishonest to frame disagreement as frustration.
If you're not mad then are you simply unable to frame your tone in an aggressive, final, or offended way? You state everything you say as objective fact, leave no room for "if you disagree" or anything of the sort, and a lot of the time you just say I'm flat out wrong about something without giving reason. Not saying that's your entire response but most of it. I don't see much consideration about my points a lot of the time and you seem very grounded in your beliefs so I don't see the reason in furthering the discussion.

If you're not mad then are you simply unable to frame your tone in an aggressive, final, or offended way? You state everything you say as objective fact, leave no room for "if you disagree" or anything of the sort, and a lot of the time you just say I'm flat out wrong about something without giving reason. Not saying that's your entire response but most of it. I don't see much consideration about my points a lot of the time and you seem very grounded in your beliefs so I don't see the reason in furthering the discussion.
I gave reasoning and examples for every single one of my points. I mean it wasn't like you were being all that receptive to my assertions beforehand either.

I said Dragon Ball holds up, you said why, I explained why, you responded with criticisms, and I responded with why I don't think those criticisms hold up.

I said that some of your points were things I agree with, and others were subjective opinion so I didn't touch them.

I always tell him to moderate our comments, but he always ends up getting too excited, lol

Really, there are characters that are pure abstraction in this game and immortality
Ye. Now that I think about it he don't even reach the celestial tier characters. He stops at the Darkin or the Aspect's cause he legit just can't kill them and they have the hax necessary to beat him. Especially the Darkin, even Hakai wouldn't work.

I gave reasoning and examples for every single one of my points. I mean it wasn't like you were being all that receptive to my assertions beforehand either.

I said Dragon Ball holds up, you said why, I explained why, you responded with criticisms, and I responded with why I don't think those criticisms hold up.

I said that some of your points were things I agree with, and others were subjective opinion so I didn't touch them.
Ok.

Why all that effort? It was stated that Fortnite world had never seen so much power like DB's; Fortnite includes Superman and DC comics.

Goku>Superman ez
That also means Goku>Marvel Comics including Galactus in particular pog.

Goku upgrade when?

Nah but fr I just hope DB actually uses good research and argumentation this time instead of coming up with laughably random and bad calculations of extremely vague and specific feats/statements to downplay literally BOTH of them like in the first Death Battle or just saying "Goku pretty tough but Superman infinite tough" like in the second one. Death Battle HAS gotten better so I'm expecting a real research portion of the video worth listening to.

Ye. Now that I think about it he don't even reach the celestial tier characters. He stops at the Darkin or the Aspect's cause he legit just can't kill them and they have the hax necessary to beat him. Especially the Darkin, even Hakai wouldn't work.
This being is very powerful, I see his phrases straight away

This being is very powerful, I see his phrases straight away
Ye Aatrox is enough. His concept was removed making him, let's say "genuinely immortal". Other gods and even other Darkin, and even the VOID, which should speak for itself by the name alone, can't kill the Darkin, with the Darkin themselves being able to bring true oblivion and finality to people they kill, basically existence erasure. Aatrox himself literally killed the manifestation of the concept of war and ripped it from the heavens by merely stabbing the avatar. It's suggested that even after the end of all existence he's still gonna be around, though it's also implied that even HE will eventually fall to the Kindred, somehow, even though the idea of death doesn't apply to him anymore. So it just depends on which you believe to be the case, but I think it's more likely that he is sincerely never going to die, which sucks because he is in a state of constant and unending agony and despair. You know the terrible feeling of suffocating, where you desperately need to breathe but you just can't? Oh, and also the feeling of sleep paralysis where you want to move your body but you're absolutely unable to? He feels both of those things every single second, constantly, and he has to deal with it, FOREVER. Obviously, he went insane.

Anyways not only immortal but immune to existence erasure, already sealed, and would probably manage to possess Goku or use soul hax on him eventually.

Ye Aatrox is enough. His concept was removed making him, let's say "genuinely immortal". Other gods and even other Darkin, and even the VOID, which should speak for itself by the name alone, can't kill the Darkin, with the Darkin themselves being able to bring true oblivion and finality to people they kill, basically existence erasure. Aatrox himself literally killed the manifestation of the concept of war and ripped it from the heavens by merely stabbing the avatar. It's suggested that even after the end of all existence he's still gonna be around, though it's also implied that even HE will eventually fall to the Kindred, somehow, even though the idea of death doesn't apply to him anymore. So it just depends on which you believe to be the case, but I think it's more likely that he is sincerely never going to die, which sucks because he is in a state of constant and unending agony and despair. You know the terrible feeling of suffocating, where you desperately need to breathe but you just can't? Oh, and also the feeling of sleep paralysis where you want to move your body but you're absolutely unable to? He feels both of those things every single second, constantly, and he has to deal with it, FOREVER. Obviously, he went insane.

Anyways not only immortal but immune to existence erasure, already sealed, and would probably manage to possess Goku or use soul hax on him eventually.
I think only DBH can defeat something like that, for Goku it's impossible

random off topic but do i know u from roblox you have the same name as the person i know of

That sounds busted

Heros Goku victim
Aatrox is only a high-tier in the verse.

Heroes Goku solos almost all of canon League. But Nagakaboros, Kindred, and the Dark Cosmic skinline are taking him out. Nagakaborous is omnipresent and has a ton of hax that just one-shot Heroes Goku. Kindred IS death, blatantly, on a multiversal scale, whom just end you completely, which should speak for itself. And the Dark Cosmic skinline is literally just a bunch of immortal immeasurable speed characters with a ton of reality warping bullshit hax. Though the Dark Cosmic skin characters don't have immeasurable speed but one of them (Jhin) literally talks about how he is above time and can see it. Two of his lines are literally "Mortals and their linear time...they appreciate my art, (laughing) they have no choice." and "Oceans of formless time open before me, and they whisper...'Jhin...we are your true face.'."

Aatrox is only a high-tier in the verse.

Heroes Goku solos almost all of canon League. But Nagakaboros, Kindred, and the Dark Cosmic skinline are taking him out. Nagakaborous is omnipresent and has a ton of hax that just one-shot Heroes Goku. Kindred IS death, blatantly, on a multiversal scale, whom just end you completely, which should speak for itself. And the Dark Cosmic skinline is literally just a bunch of immortal immeasurable speed characters with a ton of reality warping bullshit hax. Though the Dark Cosmic skin characters don't have immeasurable speed but one of them (Jhin) literally talks about how he is above time and can see it. Two of his lines are literally "Mortals and their linear time...they appreciate my art, (laughing) they have no choice." and "Oceans of formless time open before me, and they whisper...'Jhin...we are your true face.'."
Did the character you mentioned above have nep 2 or something and what haxs are we talking about in general

Did the character you mentioned above have nep 2 or something and what haxs are we talking about in general
Here.

"All powers as base plus Immortality (Type 1), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2, and 3), Large Size (Type 7), Acausality (type 4) (the cosmic court and the dark star corruptants see time as an illusion, and are dispensed from it), Flight/Spaceflight, Light Manipulation, Telekinesis, Body Control (Can create extra arms), Portal Creation, Creation (Creates constellations as a byproduct of his attacks), Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Black Hole Creation, Existence Erasure (The black holes of Dark Stars are capable of erasing matter, time, and thought), Dimensional Travel, Non-Physical Interaction (Can kill Nonexistent beings), Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Biological Manipulation, Corruption (Type 2), Absorption (Life force, matter, magic, and information), and Soul Manipulation (Able to resist the full effects of The Void)"

Goku can one-shot to Hell and back but what would realistically happen is he stands there for a sec and they say "xd bye" and he's gone cause hax.

Back