• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The same specific character can have several stories written by different writers.

It wouldn't make sense to do that.
Yea, I know, nut each writer would be more consistent with their portrayal

Maybe on X-Men

You have bendis
Hickman, etc

Ofcourse doing this for individual xters is six a mammoth task that it's pointless,

They need a specialized team to review those two verses

Yea, I know, nut each writer would be more consistent with their portrayal
Again it wouldn't make sense.

It would be like for example.

Let's say each arc of the Dragon Ball manga was written by a different writer.

It wouldn't make sense to make a new profile for Goku in each arc.

Again it wouldn't make sense.

It would be like for example.

Let's say each arc of the Dragon Ball manga was written by a different writer.

It wouldn't make sense to make a new profile for Goku in each arc.
I mean, if there's wild inconsistency in their abilities and powers, it probably would, sun dipped superman for example, ranges from star to multiversal

Silver surfer ranges from star to universal unamped, living tribunal too

But it's all just a rant anyway

Does anyone ever plan to profile Tori Bot?

We can get a 6D with it.

He scales above the timeline?

He scales above the timeline?
From what I remember, the avatar would have almost the same statistics as Arale.

And the version of him who has a roommate sees DB's world/cosmology as R > f, therefore 6D.

At least that's what I remember from that crt that took Arale to 5D before the hipertimelines.

From what I remember, the avatar would have almost the same statistics as Arale.

And the version of him who has a roommate sees DB's world/cosmology as R > f, therefore 6D.

At least that's what I remember from that crt that took Arale to 5D before the hipertimelines.
I remember that thread, there's the 3d avatar and 5d one, arale resisted the 3d one so she got downgraded, not sure if the avatars were r>f tho

But it's best to wait till Ultima's thread is done, the r>f one might actually make the 1A if Ultima's thread passes, or 6d if it doesn't

I remember that thread, there's the 3d avatar and 5d one, arale resisted the 3d one so she got downgraded, not sure if the avatars were r>f tho

But it's best to wait till Ultima's thread is done, the r>f one might actually make the 1A if Ultima's thread passes, or 6d if it doesn't
the Ultima CRT wasn't going away anytime soon.

Furthermore, the only thing that would need to be done if the CRT passed was to make a new tori bot evaluation crt.

the Ultima CRT wasn't going away anytime soon.

Furthermore, the only thing that would need to be done if the CRT passed was to make a new tori bot evaluation crt.
Well, then it needs to be confirmed of he sees the timelines as fiction first to avoid any road blocks

Then the upgrade can come if the r>f is legit, he'd get immeasurable LS (from the immeasurable strength standard remodel to stop Zamasu from getting it)

no, 5D EE or infinite D EE not gonna do anything again HGR if you do not have regen neg, also, regen isn't tied with dimensionality, so there is no such a thing as 4d hgr
For HGR you need to regen from mind soul body and another fundamental aspect, cant those aspects be 4D, and can be destroyed by a higher D hax, aslong as they have range

So hypothetically a Low 2-C who can regen from narrative erasure can't be killed by a 1-A's soul/mind erasure?
yes, unless some serious changes happened and i'm not aware
For HGR you need to regen from mind soul body and another fundamental aspect, cant those aspects be 4D, and can be destroyed by a higher D hax, aslong as they have range
it doesn't matter, because regeneration as an ability isn't tied with dimensionality, dimensionality have no hold over regeneration

yes, unless some serious changes happened and i'm not aware

it doesn't matter, because regeneration as an ability isn't tied with dimensionality, dimensionality have no hold over regeneration
While you're here, why do some DBH characters (which don't involve arale, etc.) have narrative erasure and regeneration?

Narrative erasure or regeneration is linked to manipulation of the plot or in the metafictional context. If DBH doesn't have it to have plot hax, then why do they have this narrative thing?
High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, soul, and at least one other fundamental aspect of a character's existence. Such an aspect could be their place in the narrative,

Interesting that potent regeneration is in the same class as NEP type 2 and TS type 3 (type 2 too I think?) when it comes to defensive hax that makes dimensional AP useless.
yes, but it can be death if the erasure is conceptual or informative, since it would only have narrative regeneration.
I see some verses do often connect souls and consciousness with concepts/information but that's case by case. From what I can understand a 1-A with mgr negation can't kill a Low 2-C with hgr and I find that amusing.

While you're here, why do some DBH characters (which don't involve arale, etc.) have narrative erasure and regeneration?

Narrative erasure or regeneration is linked to manipulation of the plot or in the metafictional context. If DBH doesn't have it to have plot hax, then why do they have this narrative thing?
what, they didn't have it? where did you get that idea??
so is the answer is yes aslong as the 5d ee has the range
range doesn't matter, as long as you don't have regen neg, they will come back

no, 5D EE or infinite D EE not gonna do anything again HGR if you do not have regen neg, also, regen isn't tied with dimensionality, so there is no such a thing as 4d hgr
You can with the complete and absolute destruction of the fifth dimension on every level you can conceive of, something that only really 6D or higher beings would be capable of or survive. The same for even the likes of Acsaulity Type 5 and other such abilities, they only extend as far as they have evidence of.

You can with the complete and absolute destruction of the fifth dimension on every level you can conceive of, something that only really 6D or higher beings would be capable of or survive. The same for even the likes of Acsaulity Type 5 and other such abilities, they only extend as far as they have evidence of.
You are talking about 5D EE that destroys a 5D cosmology. Like, using EE to destroy cosmology at a 5D level along with the target.

Or EE 5D as EE power?

You are talking about 5D EE that destroys a 5D cosmology. Like, using EE to destroy cosmology at a 5D level along with the target.

Or EE 5D as EE power?
Eh, anything that can destroy the entire 5D cosmology and its fundamental existence in every shape and form. Though as stated, usual 5D abilities aren't capable of destroying the fifth dimensions on such a level, and a 5D being is very unlikely to survive such a thing anyway themselves, so higher dimensions are usual needed to pull it off.

I asked a question in the Q&A about the power thing and 5D structures.

Now we have to wait for other staff members. If most people agree with Qaw, we can use this Q&A to see if anyone asks if this is how Low 1-C works.

And we will have the monstrosity of UT Goku with AP in this passive form.
I believe it's been answered now

I have to ask, how do we treat Zeno's erasure feat in regards to the whole "it's possible to go back to a time in your world before it was erased" ordeal (I'm asking how the site treats it specifically)? It could be interpreted as an anti-feat against Zeno erasing past/present/future. Do we ignore it as a plot hole? Have we determined that he only erased the future (half the timeline)?

I have to ask, how do we treat Zeno's erasure feat in regards to the whole "it's possible to go back to a time in your world before it was erased" ordeal (I'm asking how the site treats it specifically)? It could be interpreted as an anti-feat against Zeno erasing past/present/future. Do we ignore it as a plot hole? Have we determined that he only erased the future (half the timeline)?
The cosmology is based on mwi so there could be different variations of trunks timelines present in the cosmology

By the way.

You know that argument that IZ merged with the timeline and not just with the universe because Zeno decided to erase the entire timeline?

Do these guys forget that Zeno from the manga decided to erase the entire timeline just because of fused Zamasu clones?

Like, he decided to erase everything just because, I don't know, the earth was destroyed and there were several clones of fused Zamasu.

Is that how the site sees it? I was more-so wondering what the site’s standards for that are.
I mean it is the most logical conclusion since it was made clear the timeline was erased even more blatantly in the manga with the disappearing of timering and the site accepts mwi at worst case scenario it is a plothole

It was explained when Bulma was explaining the time travel iirc, it's an alternate timeline, they always go to a parallel world from where they came, not that same one specifically
By the way.

You know that argument that IZ merged with the timeline and not just with the universe because Zeno decided to erase the entire timeline?

Do these guys forget that Zeno from the manga decided to erase the entire timeline just because of fused Zamasu clones?

Like, he decided to erase everything just because, I don't know, the earth was destroyed and there were several clones of fused Zamasu.
That explanation attempt was for the anime Zeno, Manga Zeno is a straight psychopath, this guy was using universes as chess pieces and wanted to simply destroy then because there were too many on the board

Honestly, I still don't fully understand what they did, Beerus also commented on Whis being able to end up creating another parallel world.

But in the manga we clearly see the destruction of a time ring when Zeno ends everything.

Furthermore, each timeline would kind of have its own silver ring (original time ring) and green rings (alternative timelines created from them)

For example, the timeline that Zamasu became Black. In that timeline there was practically everything we know, even the tournament from universe 6 and 7, probably that black timeline has a green ring which is the trunks timeline of the future that was generated from the timeline from black.

That's why black wears a silver ring and not a green one.

The very timeline we follow is a parallel timeline, and in that timeline there is a silver and green ring.

In short.

Each timeline has its silver ring, which represents the timeline. If this timeline changes in the past, a green ring will be made, which represents an alternative timeline that was made because of this change.

But within this alternative timeline, there is a silver ring that represents this timeline, as well as green rings that were created by someone altering the past of this alternative timeline from another timeline.

Eh, anything that can destroy the entire 5D cosmology and its fundamental existence in every shape and form. Though as stated, usual 5D abilities aren't capable of destroying the fifth dimensions on such a level, and a 5D being is very unlikely to survive such a thing anyway themselves, so higher dimensions are usual needed to pull it off.
Iirc that used to be how regen worked, but the wiki changed how regen works. Such as, how high godly regeneration was treated similarly until you needed specific feats of being able to regenerate from each fundamental level to qualify.

Back