• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I asked a question about whether there is a difference in power between destroying a Low 1-C structure and infinite ones in the Qaw profile.

Because he apparently said he does, if I'm not wrong. If I'm not there, other staff members said there's no difference in power.

So I asked him on his message board, to see if this should become a topic and become something concrete.

If I'm wrong and he didn't say that, then there probably isn't a difference in power.

Unless someone wants to argue that there is.
No difference in terms of tier, all are low 1c, ether 5d or 6d

But in terms of AP yes, there's baseline 5d, infinite 5d etc, but if it's based on hax, this basically is just range

Same with 6d

No difference in terms of tier, all are low 1c, ether 5d or 6d

But in terms of AP yes, there's baseline 5d, infinite 5d etc, but if it's based on hax, this basically is just range

Same with 6d
I'm talking about AP.

I saw staff saying that there is no difference in power between someone who can destroy a Low 1-C structure and infinite ones.

And I've seen staff saying that yes, there is a difference.

That's why I'm asking Qaw.

I'm talking about AP.

I saw staff saying that there is no difference in power between someone who can destroy a Low 1-C structure and infinite ones.

And I've seen staff saying that yes, there is a difference.

That's why I'm asking Qaw.
There should definitely be a difference in AP within the tier. Like a 2c that can bust 3 universes vs one that can bust 50

There should definitely be a difference in AP within the tier. Like a 2c that can bust 3 universes vs one that can bust 50
So, the staff said that we treat 4D and 5D structures differently for VS.

And if one were to follow logic there would also be no difference between 2-C and 2-A.

The problem is that AP 4D works this way on the website.

And there seems to be a conflict of opinion among the staff regarding whether 5D follows the same as 4D or not.

Depend on fiction, if the verse treat that destroy more low 1-C structure need more energy, power, effort, then yes infinite low 1-c > single low 1-c, like how 2-A work, if the verse treat that destroy more 2-A structure is more impressive than destroy one. By default @Qawsedf234 is right

Heroes characters getting upgraded from 2-A to Low 1-C while Alien-X gets downgraded from Low 1-C to 2-A is so jarring to me

Depend on fiction, if the verse treat that destroy more low 1-C structure need more energy, power, effort, then yes infinite low 1-c > single low 1-c, like how 2-A work, if the verse treat that destroy more 2-A structure is more impressive than destroy one. By default @Qawsedf234 is right
What if a verse only had 1 low 1c structure, which if these options fo you assume is the case?

Ben 10’s tier 1 justifications used the “greater than 2-A=Low 1-C” line of reasoning. Reiner was going to replace that with new hypertimeline arguments (hence why he was joking about upgrading DB for the sake of upgrading Ben 10), but Reiner is taking a 3-month break from the site so he can’t finish his re-justifications.

Last edited:
lmao Krillin and 18 breaking Cell Max's wings just improves their scaling further.

Chapter seems to end right before Cell Max is killed so next chapter should be almost entirely the new arc...assuming Toyotaro doesn't diverge.

Brazilians are crazy about this and are angry because DC is on the same level as Dragon Ball and Superman is not in tier 1, the Saitama fans here are all wanting to downgrade too.
Aren't the brazillians being too hasty? Last I heard DC is undergoing versewide revisions over the next 2 or so years and Superman will be one of the last profiles. Just taking a look at the World Forger, Monitor, Anti-Monitor, etc would tell them that Superman is going to get 6D scaling in a sundipped key.

I asked a question in the Q&A about the power thing and 5D structures.

Now we have to wait for other staff members. If most people agree with Qaw, we can use this Q&A to see if anyone asks if this is how Low 1-C works.

And we will have the monstrosity of UT Goku with AP in this passive form.

Oh jinkies fellas, I wonder if bringing up Beat's world for the billionth time is gonna upgrade the verse...
Remember the fake universal tree scan?
XYCdlGj.png

How is archie 7D, wtf
There whole cosmology is 7d archie sonic would only scale to 6d from what I know

Edit- even he is 7d wtf
Rent free!

FYI the Archie cosmology revision was planned months in advanced. Surprisingly some of us actually focus on fixing our favourite verses rather than worrying about the ratings of other verses for petty competitive reasons/whataboutism (it actually makes revisions go far more smoothly shockingly).

I played Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission, I know the story, I know who Beat's ancestor is.
beats world is for sure the future timeline for db but the people in beats world made a game based on past z warriors so beat enters that game and beats world show r>f transcendence to that game

Archie could be 7D, 8D, 1-A or even tier 0 for all i care, i care about verse i support only........i don't like downgrade or upgrade simply because of petty competitive reason

beats world is for sure the future timeline for db but the people in beats world made a game based on past z warriors so beat enters that game and beats world show r>f transcendence to that game
Good luck trying to get that accepted

Back