• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Honestly I think the "If Goku fights xy or z it will be a cuss-storm" is overhyped now.

I think everyone is afraid of DB upgrades because people are afraid of "Goku vs Living Tribunal" match ups being created and there being complete utter vile on 20 pages.

After this last upgrade and even the match ups that came out of it I think VSBW Dragon Ball is overhyped as hell. Like it really shouldn't be such a shock that Xeno Goku is 5D and yet its creating such controversy that someone made a youtube video about it and theres threats of some randoms from Indonesia of all places going to make CRTs

At the same time people getting upset that other verses are getting upgraded that "compete" with DB is ridiculous, yes is Sonic vs Goku a fun match up? ofc but that doesn't mean I have pray for their downfall when they go to 7-8D good for them [internal seething]

If Goku ends up 1-A, as long as its vaild im here for it
img_kv-1.jpg
jump-force-delisted.jpg

If Goku goes back to 3-A for actual valid reasons then it is what it is
People are afraid of DB being superior in everything, This makes me feel sorry for people who try to do something out of pure evil

Honestly I think the "If Goku fights xy or z it will be a cuss-storm" is overhyped now.

I think everyone is afraid of DB upgrades because people are afraid of "Goku vs Living Tribunal" match ups being created and there being complete utter vile on 20 pages.

After this last upgrade and even the match ups that came out of it I think VSBW Dragon Ball is overhyped as hell. Like it really shouldn't be such a shock that Xeno Goku is 5D and yet its creating such controversy that someone made a youtube video about it and theres threats of some randoms from Indonesia of all places going to make CRTs

At the same time people getting upset that other verses are getting upgraded that "compete" with DB is ridiculous, yes is Sonic vs Goku a fun match up? ofc but that doesn't mean I have pray for their downfall when they go to 7-8D good for them [internal seething]

If Goku ends up 1-A, as long as its vaild im here for it
img_kv-1.jpg
jump-force-delisted.jpg

If Goku goes back to 3-A for actual valid reasons then it is what it is
What I wonder is how no one did a profile of Luffy from DBH. The guy would probably be tier 1.

would toribot be a composite?
Composite? Involving what?

I've only seen things about DB and Dr slump, so at least this version of him would be one, since they both take place in the same world.

The games version would probably be its own thing. Like what we have with Arale.

And his version, probably 6D with his roommate, would probably only have DB and Dr slump stuff, being in the same profile as the avatar, but being a key.

Composite? Involving what?

I've only seen things about DB and Dr slump, so at least this version of him would be one, since they both take place in the same world.

The games version would probably be its own thing. Like what we have with Arale.

And his version, probably 6D with his roommate, would probably only have DB and Dr slump stuff, being in the same profile as the avatar, but being a key.
Exactly, a version for Tori-bot should be the same as Dr slump, both are the same on each other's back

Me too lol

Some people think that "VSBW is biased against DB", so it's a bit surprising to them that DBH is now 5D
What they didn't expect is probably DBH getting 5D via Canon material. Usually their 5D rating comes from CoT or maybe Beat's world.

So if they looked at the reason VSBW's DBH becoming 5D, and think our reasoning is valid, they might end up upgrading their DBH rating to 6D. And thus ours would be still downplaying 😂

"Man Xeno Goku is finally 5D now? Good, about time they consider using Beat's World or Crack of Time."

"They actually don't. Each timeline in DB is considered a 5D structure now, even canon Zen'O is 5D now. Crack of Time or Beat's World is still the same as before."

"Man I don't know if that's wank or downplaying."

5-D canon worked out for the better cuz it means DBH is infinite Low 1-C and Post-Dark King Mechikabura scales to two infinite Low 1-C structures

"Man Xeno Goku is finally 5D now? Good, about time they consider using Beat's World or Crack of Time."

"They actually don't. Each timeline in DB is considered a 5D structure now, even canon Zen'O is 5D now. Crack of Time or Beat's World is still the same as before."

"Man I don't know if that's wank or downplaying."
They probably use the "5D afterlife scan", of course

Saitama is getting upgraded to possibly 3-C+ by upgrading the Serious Punch Squared calc. Any one want to steal that upgrade for Toei Frieza? 💀

Back