• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

5? In the DMC downgrade thread where it was downgraded back to 2C, I think 3 was needed as long as one administrator or so was part

Getting 5 agrees for s DBS thread....is a tall order imho
I can really do that 5 comments, But I'm waiting for them to respond.

But it would be something like this for us to become unstable with a new tier

Yea 3

Then 48 hr grace period

Ofcourse the inside is when someone brings up a wall of text to refute and then the "disagree FRA" train starts
"Wow that's a lot of words and I already disagree so it must be right. What? Read it? No I already know I'm correct."

5? In the DMC downgrade thread where it was downgraded back to 2C, I think 3 was needed as long as one administrator or so was part

Getting 5 agrees for s DBS thread....is a tall order imho
I looked it up and it says you need 3 people for large verses but Tier 1 CRTs typically involve more staff.

So technically 3 votes are sufficient but more would be preferable for a Tier 1 CRT.

Tier 1 DBS is cursed, no amount of mathematics or hypertimeline shenanigans is convincing me otherwise
Tbf I'm pretty sure the only things in the main sources (Toeiverse, GT, og manga, and DBS anime and manga) that would benefit from this are Zen'o and maybe Infinite Zamasu's overtime rating (like 2-C, will eventually become Low 1-C). Any other changes would just be likely range and stuff for some things I think.

The ones that will benefit most from this is Xenoverse and Heroes.

Last edited:
"Wow that's a lot of words and I already disagree so it must be right. What? Read it? No I already know I'm correct."
Basically, in the low 1c staff thread that got rejected, one disagreed based on the world of Void, which had nothing to do with the Neutral zone and timeline arguments, another disagreed because"macrocasms should remain 2c". It was pretty funny
I looked it up and it says you need 3 people for large verses but Tier 1 CRTs typically involve more staff.

So technically 3 votes are sufficient but more would be preferable for a Tier 1 CRT.
Yea, 3 is the minimum,I peeked at the OP and saw who agreed, since an admin has already agreed, you really just need one more. No need to tempt fate with more, 😂

Tbf I'm pretty sure the only things in the main sources (Toeiverse, GT, of manga, and DBS anime and manga) that would benefit from this are Zen'o and maybe Infinite Zamasu's overtime rating (like 2-C, will eventually become Low 1-C). Any other changes would just be likely range and stuff for some things I think.

The one that will benefit most is Xenoverse and Heroes.
Next arc will have the villain threaten the overarching timeline. Trust in the plan.

I really think DBH shouldn't escalate to anything from DB canon, although only material from games, mangas, and animes not being from the same multiverse, although I can see a shared cosmology, but the games are very different from canon cosmology, having infinite timelines and such.

Tbf I'm pretty sure the only things in the main sources (Toeiverse, GT, of manga, and DBS anime and manga) that would benefit from this are Zen'o and maybe Infinite Zamasu's overtime rating (like 2-C, will eventually become Low 1-C). Any other changes would just be likely range and stuff for some things I think.

Yea, just zeno and Zamasu would scale for the main sources

DB powerscallers try to scale using only the anime and the manga and not the guidebooks (impossible):

Did we get a third vote? Is this really what I'm seeing?
Better start the clock
I think arale 2b rating comes db cosmology and regarding super shenron he is shown to bring back universes destroyed by zeno using the same ee he used to destroy a timeline
You'd be hard-pressed to convince them that he used timeline level of potency EE 5o wipe out individual universes tho
Arale was Low 1-C sometime ago.....
Yea, She was downgraded after a thread upgrading Beerus resistance to her hax was about to pass. Not sure if she was downgraded based on the cosmology tho, if she was, then yea, shed scale

Better start the clock

You'd be hard-pressed to convince them that he used timeline level of potency EE 5o wipe out individual universes tho

Yea, She was downgraded after a thread upgrading Beerus resistance to her hax was about to pass. Not sure if she was downgraded based on the cosmology tho, if she was, then yea, shed scale
Fair point although zeno did say that he can do anything but I don't think that would be enough

I really think DBH shouldn't escalate to anything from DB canon, although only material from games, mangas, and animes not being from the same multiverse, although I can see a shared cosmology, but the games are very different from canon cosmology, having infinite timelines and such.
Why wouldn't Heroes escalate to anything from DB canon? In DBH, DBS is one of the infinite timelines which exist in the multiverse and everything that happened in Super happened in the Heroes as well Albeit with some changes to make it different such as CC Goku and Vegeta having experienced the events of several movies but that's besides my point so if anything applies to canon DB then it's going to equally apply to Heroes.

Back