• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Would be interesting to see someone trying to report a user for arguing the exact proposal of a thread, Luffy. Interestingly, of all the staff involved, none ever said at any point that my arguments were derailing. So maybe you tone it down with those accusations, as well.
You are constantly derailing talking about a subject already accepted here in another crt that has nothing to do with this, no one is being aggressive towards you, I just hope you stop it, because it is creating extra pages in the crt.

Has someone compiled all the statements involving the Crack of Time and how it compares to the timelines?

Also, does anyone actually scale to the Crack of Time?
The crack of time contains infinite 4-dimensional timelines in the form of small crystals. The destruction of the crystals is consistently juxtaposed with statements about timelines or the very distortion of time and space. The crystals display images of events across time too. The crack of time is stated to contain non-existent history. To reach prison planet, the sky is fractured to create a crystalline rupture revealing a space with countless crystals. It's directly called a space between dimensions.It's said to be separated yet adjoined to all dimensions.

It's a contruct that transcends time. The crack of time, where Mechikabura was sealed, was stated to be a space beyond time. The fight against Demigra in the crack of time was called an adventure beyond time and space. The battles there are stated to take place in super-dimensional spaceand hyperdimensional space multiple times.Reaching it was described as an act of transcending time and space. It's said to be separated from the dimension of time. "Time" is also referred to as an axis in Dragon Ball Heroes multiple times.

When entering the crack of time, characters become unquantifiably larger than 4-dimensional constructs. The size of the crystals relative to the characters ranges from somewhat larger than them to noticably smaller than them. The crystals appear as numerous and miniscule as endless stars. Within the crack of time, Fu holds a distorted universe in his hand which is smaller than an arm and monitors an infinitely small Goku from the outside.

It's far beyond the scope of the multiverse itself. After nuking the multiverse, Demigra went to the crack of timeto be safe from the destruction. It's stated to be out of reach for the gods and the highest in the dragon ball cosmic hierarchy, with Super Shenron's power explicitly incapable of reaching the universe tree in it, hence it could only destroy the rootsthat were sapping energy from universes. Even after the destruction of an infinite multiverse, no damage to the crack of time was mentioned or visualized.
Nothing so far on space-time being infinitesimal or “zero,” which makes most of the statements worthless.

It’s iffy 2-B super shenron got rejected for being an NLF so I’m not sure if Low 1-C could happen
I can get that since no one scaled to 2-B before but if we have statements of Zeno being able to destroy 'everything' and Zeno himself stating that Super Shenron can do 'anything' then I think Super Shenron scaling to Zeno destroying 'everything' is pretty reasonable. So if we can demonstrate that Zeno should be at least possibly Low 1-C it can scale.

I was pissed seeing the CRT on discord, but then I was suprised seeing that we got 3 staff votes. W

Also I don’t think people realize if the RoSaT is a world with a different dimension of time, then that means that the Kaioshin Realm has a different dimension of time in comparison to the RoSaT. That means that the space-time separation comes from distinct time dimensions and not space-time separation via one temporal dimension.
Didn't the supereme Kai/ kibito straight up call the Macrocasm a Temporal world? Looks like a blatant time dimension separation imho

You are constantly derailing talking about a subject already accepted here in another crt that has nothing to do with this, no one is being aggressive towards you, I just hope you stop it, because it is creating extra pages in the crt.
Luffy, threads are literally meant to be discussed. I'm not even a verse opponent. I was asking questions. You could literally glance at that same thread and see that everyone who provided evidence to me directly, my reaction was to thank them and say I was looking into it.

So maybe stop getting all tense over these yes, and realize that CRTs by definition have the word revision in them.

Luffy, threads are literally meant to be discussed. I'm not even a verse opponent. I was asking questions. You could literally glance at that same thread and see that everyone who provided evidence to me directly, my reaction was to thank them and say I was looking into it.

So maybe stop getting all tense over these yes, and realize that CRTs by definition have the word revision in them.
You could just ask here and then head over to the thread if noone answered you. No need to clog that one.

Also let's stop with the constant accusations of bad faith, negative intent, and derailing. From each side. We are letting the arguments stand by themselves and so far we have 3 mod agreements and the only counter arguements have been loose skepticism with no actual evidence.

Let's all just relax.
No. You are trying to manipulate me into agreeing with cannibalism and jaywalking.

Not invested in this matter, but bringing up old arguments for evaluation should he done in a seperate thread unless very relevant from my understanding. It's not the rule, but still.

It's not me who's tense, you're generally tense, talk to stop your behavior, If you want some proof, just come here and talk to us, You don't need to do all that, even a team member told you to stop.

It's not me who's tense, you're generally tense, talk to stop your behavior, If you want some proof, just come here and talk to us, You don't need to do all that, even a team member told you to stop.

You two relax, seriously.
-
-
Magico, I understand you were just asking questions.

But as these are already accepted things, that there are cosmology blogs and crts, just ask here.

Keeping going back to things that are already accepted and with blogs is tiring.

And now that each page has 40 posts instead of 100, each post matters, otherwise the crts become huge.

Just a discussion about this would last a few pages, and I doubt that more staff members, whether they agree or disagree, would see something 10 pages or more long.

Not invested in this matter, but bringing up old arguments for evaluation should he done in a seperate thread unless very relevant from my understanding. It's not the rule, but still.
Fair point, I admit that part of it may be my own b for not being up to date on everything. But like I said in the thread, since the revisions in case were already accepted, would have been much faster to directly link me to it (as some users did and thanks to those). I do find funny though that asking about what backs up the thread is grounds to be immediately assumed to have a problem with it.

In fact in the first one, the very same doubts that I wanted to clarify on where the problems that stopped the thread from being approved later on.
Not really? At most Garrixian disagreed with me and we both agreed that it was better to wait for Ultima and DT to talk on the matter, at the time. No particular staff told me to shut up or that asking questions was invalid. Once more, it's a CRT. If your foundation is good bringing up evidence isn't really hard, or any reason to argue.
Magico, I understand you were just asking questions.

But as these are already accepted things, that there are cosmology blogs and crts, just ask here.

Keeping going back to things that are already accepted and with blogs is tiring.

And now that each page has 40 posts instead of 100, each post matters, otherwise the crts become huge.

Just a discussion about this would last a few pages, and I doubt that more staff members, whether they agree or disagree, would see something 10 pages or more long.
This, as said, I agree was probably partially my bad since I didn't remember this thread until I actually saw it updated right now. I'm going to put part of the blame on my notifications. Honestly I still have some things I don't exactly agree in the front of multiple time dimensions but after the extra pieces that people have sent me I have less doubts than when this all began.

DBS is absolutely canon to DBH.

It's game exclusive stuff that doesn't scale to Canon.
I'm gonna copy-paste some of my DBH scans to add onto this:

How are Dragon Ball Super and Heroes/Xenoverse connected?

Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Heroes have been stated to share a multiverse several times, with DBS Goku living in an alternate timeline from Xeno Goku. The Big Bang Mission arc of Heroes was meant to be a "what if" continuation of the DBS anime, and the [Super Dragon Ball Heroes 8th Anniversary Super Guide Book] stated the Dragon Ball Super anime was taking place at the same time as Dragon Ball Heroes in another dimension.

Dragon Ball Heroes also teased the singer of Dragon Ball Super's opening Limit Break X Survivor: Kiyoshi Hikawa. Dragon Ball Super manga characters also appear in a Heroes crossover.

I'm gonna copy-paste some of my DBH scans to add onto this:

How are Dragon Ball Super and Heroes/Xenoverse connected?

Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Heroes have been stated to share a multiverse several times, with DBS Goku living in an alternate timeline from Xeno Goku. The Big Bang Mission arc of Heroes was meant to be a "what if" continuation of the DBS anime, and the [Super Dragon Ball Heroes 8th Anniversary Super Guide Book] stated the Dragon Ball Super anime was taking place at the same time as Dragon Ball Heroes in another dimension.

Dragon Ball Heroes also teased the singer of Dragon Ball Super's opening Limit Break X Survivor: Kiyoshi Hikawa. Dragon Ball Super manga characters also appear in a Heroes crossover.
I didn't know there were several tests like this, if there is something like this I think it's valid.

Seriously, it's every question.

I don't know, just play every episode of the Black saga for them or put on the chapter where Zeno erases the multiverse and the time ring disappears.

I don't know.

All updated through DBS

Novel if DBS

Time ring disappearing, bruh

Last edited:
could you show that scan? or at least sya what chapter its from so i can grab it myself
26Wn7e7.png
KwlNvHF.png

DBS Manga - Chapter 26: Zeno destroying the Future timeline.

Last edited:
26Wn7e7.png
KwlNvHF.png

DBS Manga - Chapter 26: Zeno destroying the Future timeline.
Could anyone post these scans and provide explanations?

Talk about future trunks and zamasu, which are from the same timeline despite different universes, etc.

Because otherwise they will start propagating that there is no timeline for the entire multiverse, even though literally every person who has seen DB knows that.

To my understanding the proposal was that each time line was 5D? The timeline itself is 5D, we aren't talking about a timeline that contains all timelines.

Back