• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Why wouldn't Heroes escalate to anything from DB canon? In DBH, DBS is one of the infinite timelines which exist in the multiverse and everything that happened in Super happened in the Heroes as well Albeit with some changes to make it different such as CC Goku and Vegeta having experienced the events of several movies but that's besides my point so if anything applies to canon DB then it's going to equally apply to Heroes.
Nothing applies to the canon and it stays that way, practically DBH is from another reality, the entire story is changed, including the characters, in fact there are some similarities, but there are few.

Nothing applies to the canon and it stays that way, practically DBH is from another reality, the entire story is changed, including the characters, in fact there are some similarities, but there are few.
Except....it does though? The CC characters are still versions of Goku and Vegeta which went through Battle of Gods, Resurrection of Frieza, the U6 Tournament, Goku Black, and of course the ToP as a whole. It doesn't matter if this Goku and Vegeta have experienced different events from canon or have differences, they are still a version of Dragon Ball Super where everything which applies to canon also applies to Heroes

Using the same logic we used for the timeline we can upgrade c.o.t by proving that it is a higher time dimension
Has someone compiled all the statements involving the Crack of Time and how it compares to the timelines?

Also, does anyone actually scale to the Crack of Time?

The reason Zeno and Super Shenron could scale to Low 1-C is due to statements from the highest level authorities in the verse (Zeno, Grand Priest, Whis) stating that Zeno could destroy 'everything' and is the most powerful being as well as Super Shenron being stated as being able to grant 'any wish' which would likely include destroying the overarching timeline, which Zeno should scale to or above as the 'most powerful being'.

Yes, I can see why people would disagree with that since it's conjecture but a 'possibly Low 1-C' rating shouldn't be unreasonable.

The reason Zeno and Zalama could scale to Low 1-C is due to statements from the highest level authorities in the verse (Zeno, Grand Priest, Whis) stating that Zeno could destroy 'everything' and is the most powerful being as well as Zalama being stated as being able to grant 'any wish' which would likely include destroying the overarching timeline.

Yes, I can see why people would disagree with that since it's conjecture but a 'possibly Low 1-C' rating shouldn't be unreasonable.
Yeah, Zeno and Super Shenron are the only ones who scale.

Also, I remember you creating an argument about how Hit was actually affecting the hypertimeline in the World of Void, but that was actually one of my original arguments that got rejected by DontTalk.

I was pissed seeing the CRT on discord, but then I was suprised seeing that we got 3 staff votes. W

Also I don’t think people realize if the RoSaT is a world with a different dimension of time, then that means that the Kaioshin Realm has a different dimension of time in comparison to the RoSaT. That means that the space-time separation comes from distinct time dimensions and not space-time separation via one temporal dimension.

Using the same logic we used for the timeline we can upgrade c.o.t by proving that it is a higher time dimension
There’s a better argument, but I’m gonna keep it a surprise. 🙂

Also if this thread passes...Xeno Goku vs Archie Super Sonic when 🗿?
Bet
Has someone compiled all the statements involving the Crack of Time and how it compares to the timelines?

Also, does anyone actually scale to the Crack of Time?
Yeah Mira threatened to destroy everything to the point where Towa gave up and didn’t try to escape the blast even though she can teleport to the CoT which is separated from history.
The reason Zeno and Zalama could scale to Low 1-C is due to statements from the highest level authorities in the verse (Zeno, Grand Priest, Whis) stating that Zeno could destroy 'everything' and is the most powerful being as well as Zalama being stated as being able to grant 'any wish' which would likely include destroying the overarching timeline, which Zeno should scale to or above as the 'most powerful being'.

Zalama doesn’t have a profile, Zeno is a given though.

For real though… I love how they called Qawsedf over all haughtily hoping he’d be their linchpin for starting up a “disagree FRA” train again, only for him to provide that last necessary agree😭.

The rarest of Dragon Ball wins.
I'm not even one of the people who called Qawsedf but Profectus I have started to notice a pattern going on with you constantly assuming people's intentions and accusing them of one thing or another. Over ratings, at that. So yeah. Maybe tone that down.

Yeah, Zeno and Super Shenron are the only ones who scale.

Also, I remember you creating an argument about how Hit was actually affecting the hypertimeline in the World of Void, but that was actually one of my original arguments that got rejected by DontTalk.
Yeah, well we could maybe make a better argument for Whis rewinding the overarching timeline via Temporal Do-Over (like MGQ brought up) but that would probably get dismissed as well.

What are the odds that Freeza shows up next arc and is immune to Zeno's power? Probably zero but a man can dream.

The reason Zeno and Super Shenron could scale to Low 1-C is due to statements from the highest level authorities in the verse (Zeno, Grand Priest, Whis) stating that Zeno could destroy 'everything' and is the most powerful being as well as Super Shenron being stated as being able to grant 'any wish' which would likely include destroying the overarching timeline, which Zeno should scale to or above as the 'most powerful being'.

Zeno already nuked a timeline, he scales
A "possiblly low 1c' for super shenron (and probably by extension zalama) may be possible since it was zeno himself who said it could grant anything, it's worth a try

But this crt has to be passed first

I'm not even one of the people who called Qawsedf but Profectus I have started to notice a pattern going on with you constantly assuming people's intentions and accusing them of one thing or another. Over ratings, at that. So yeah. Maybe tone that down.
I think you could also stop derailing every DB crt before someone reports you for getting in the way

I think you could also stop derailing every DB crt before someone reports you for getting in the way
Would be interesting to see someone trying to report a user for arguing the exact proposal of a thread, Luffy. Interestingly, of all the staff involved, none ever said at any point that my arguments were derailing. So maybe you tone it down with those accusations, as well.

Back