• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

On episode 27 of DBS at around 13:04 Whis mentions manipulating the temporal dimension to turn back time after Frieza destroys the planet. This could be taken as him manipulating the temporal dimension of the living universe. I don't agree with tier 1 DB that much but I will let you all wank :).

On episode 27 of DBS at around 13:04 Whis mentions manipulating the temporal dimension to turn back time after Frieza destroys the planet. This could be taken as him manipulating the temporal dimension of the living universe. I don't agree with tier 1 DB that much but I will let you all wank :).
We know about this but whis didn't specifically mentioned that he only manipulated the time for u7 only so staff could counter that by saying he could have rewinded the entire timeline as there is no mention of him doing it for only u7

I still can't believe the naysayers are talking about RoSaTs.

We have what? A multiverse with each universe being a space-time continuum, which would already make the hypertimeline 5D.

But as a bonus, each universe also has 3 more space-time continuums.

And the guy cites RoSaTs or asks if the multiverse is really something separate? Like, the multiverse, you know the word we use for several different space-time continents.

I think that nowadays no one sees a cosmology blog anymore. Nobody reads it.

I think he is confusing something he is thinking we are saying that macrocosm has two time dimensions basedneco tell him that macrocosm has one time dimension the other time dimension is of timeline which contains this macrocosms

Also he is emphasizing to much on rosat say that the living universe was accepted to have it's own time dimension via timeroom before rosat

I find this very funny, all Universes share the same space-time, today I saw someone say that talking about Gohan at the end of the episode is hyperbole

My personal favorite is when people say things like "Well [insert villain] took their time torturing [insert hero they personally despise] so they would DEFINITELY take their time with [insert hax character they have no relationship with] and would lose!"

Back