• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

This is totally my drawing of Goku.
assets_20100810_concept_01.jpg

What does ben 10 have to do with db? protectus was chastised the last time for using other verses arguments to supplement his own.
It has to be because they are using the "new standards" that we will use.
See how it is argued in favor and how the staff would deal with it.

To then analyze the arguments and counter-arguments.

And launch the crt in the best way.

This is practically a shot in the dark.

It has to be because they are using the "new standards" that we will use.
See how it is argued in favor and how the staff would deal with it.

To then analyze the arguments and counter-arguments.

And launch the crt in the best way.

This is practically a shot in the dark.
Because seriously, users and staff members are still asking for the "axes with different directions" thing even though the standards no longer say it's necessary.

It was good to see how the ben 10 crt would end, to organize counterarguments in advance.

Because seriously, users and staff members are still asking for the "axes with different directions" thing even though the standards no longer say it's necessary.

It was good to see how the ben 10 crt would end, to organize counterarguments in advance.
Trust me, I already have an idea on what the counter arguments are, just let me cook fr

Yes. It is a drawing that I drew and that I didn't take from someone online. I drew this drawing to draw Goku in my drawing to draw Goku that isn't stolen from another person wanting to draw Goku to draw Goku drawing Goku.
Now try drawing all the DB characters dressed as Akatsuki members, truly a masterpiece.

For 6d We have to make a new crt for upgrading c.o.t by using the same argument and we have to prove that cot woul be a higher temporal dimension compared to a timeline

and if this thread passes, wouldn't SDBH also get upgraded as a byproduct...?
Yes. I believe the cosmology is even considered shared across Toei, DBS and the Movies as parallel worlds so it should apply to basically everything.

If you want to get into scaling stuff we should be able to get Low 1-C SDBH characters, probably Xenoverse, and maybe some argument for Low 1-C Zeno and Super Shenron in DBS but that will be a much tougher sell.

Speaking of shared cosmology, after this is done we should consider looking at upgrading the DBS Manga to 6 2-C via the Swirling Lights dimension. It's part of the cosmology and it requires 6 2-C power to break out of. The Broly movie is considered canon to the manga.

Yes. I believe the cosmology is even considered shared across Toei, DBS and the Movies as parallel worlds so it should apply to basically everything.

If you want to get into scaling stuff we should be able to get Low 1-C SDBH characters, probably Xenoverse, and maybe some argument for Low 1-C Zeno and Super Shenron in DBS but that will be a much tougher sell.

Speaking of shared cosmology, after this is done we should consider looking at upgrading the DBS Manga to 6 2-C via the Swirling Lights dimension. It's part of the cosmology and it requires 6 2-C power to break out of. The Broly movie is considered canon to the manga.
You can take everything I have about the dimension of lights.

Bro wtf is going on? Stray was here and was antagonizing so that must mean we are trying something huge again. I cannot get a full night's sleep without someone launching some sort of hail mary

Bro wtf is going on? Stray was here and was antagonizing so that must mean we are trying something huge again. I cannot get a full night's sleep without someone launching some sort of hail mary
The Low 1-C thread a couple of days ago was temporarily locked (not rejected) to wait for staff input. A Staff revision was then made for Low 1-C which clarified the standards and supports our arguments better so Neco cleaned it up and dropped a part 2.

We just got a tenuous agree from Griffin so we're on the right track. Just gotta show him we're right and get more votes.

The Low 1-C thread a couple of days ago was temporarily locked (not rejected) to wait for staff input. A Staff revision was then made for Low 1-C which clarified the standards and supports our arguments better so Neco cleaned it up and dropped a part 2.

We just got a tenuous agree from Griffin so we're on the right track. Just gotta show him we're right and get more votes.
But you don't understand, the standards can be whatever the mods want it to be/j

So basically. Goku made a thread on why he could beat ben10 which made ben10 angry so he decided to fight Goku, Goku called his homeboy Naruto and Naruto began fighting Ben10, this resulted in a planet being destroyed and then a universe. Naruto died and Goku screamed in agony as his leg was ripped off, in pain he wished he had become Zeno, and his dream became a reality somehow. Now that he was Zeno he began fighting Ben10 and miraculously, he won, but this wasn't the end... All of a sudden Beerus came and beat the shit out of him, he was Zeno though, so how could Beerus be beating him up ? Goku decided to turn back into Goku and was now fighting on par with Beerus, and that's where we are rn.

So basically. Goku made a thread on why he could beat ben10 which made ben10 angry so he decided to fight Goku, Goku called his homeboy Naruto and Naruto began fighting Ben10, this resulted in a planet being destroyed and then a universe. Naruto died and Goku screamed in agony as his leg was ripped off, in pain he wished he had become Zeno, and his dream became a reality somehow. Now that he was Zeno he began fighting Ben10 and miraculously, he won, but this wasn't the end... All of a sudden Beerus came and beat the shit out of him, he was Zeno though, so how could Beerus be beating him up ? Goku decided to turn back into Goku and was now fighting on par with Beerus, and that's where we are rn.
Oh okay gotcha, yeah that clears things up

Wait wait wait...so where the hell does Hal Jordan come in?

Back