• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Well, unless this is just one section of the DLC, the third one is the last DLC coming out, and I remember there being rumors that it would be more DBS related stuff.

Technicaly, ROF and BOG aren't DBS, they are more just boss battle DLCs, the first one was to test the waters about DLCs for Kakarot and since it worked, they decided to make another boss DLC + an actual story DLC.

If it all sell well, we'll probably see more of that, like with DBFZ and DBX2.

I like the horde mode of the ROF DLC BTW, the engine is clearly not made for it but it's cool as hell to send hundred of ennemies flying in Kakarot IMO.

Predictions for new arc:

1. The OG Tuffle's race will influence Granola's race and arc.
2. Granola will obtain Merus' powers from 73 and UI.
3. Granola will want revenge against the saiyans and Frieza.
4. Broly will obtain SSB (like his OG SSJ form) and Frieza UI (Silver Frieza) to help against UI Granola.

Ultra Instinct Frieza? Honestly if people take issue with multiple Saiyans having Super Saiyan, I couldn't imagine the reaction to multiple characters having Ultra Instinct

Predictions for new arc:

1. The OG Tuffle's race will influence Granola's race and arc.
2. Granola will obtain Merus' powers from 73 and UI.
3. Granola will want revenge against the saiyans and Frieza.
4. Broly will obtain SSB (like his OG SSJ form) and Frieza UI (Silver Frieza) to help against UI Granola.
Need to fix your crystal ball, g.

So basically Granola is like Baby and the Tuffles? I will say the idea behind a race seeking vengeance against the Saiyans, and now Frieza, is a pretty cool idea and I sincerely hope again that it isn't screwed up.

I'm pretty sure that Dragon Ball Heroes has been doing a good job at selling toys because of the concepts it iintroduces. Though how does Frieza having Ultra Instinct make sense story wise?

I'm pretty sure that Dragon Ball Heroes has been doing a good job at selling toys because of the concepts it iintroduces. Though how does Frieza having Ultra Instinct make sense story wise?
If Granola obtains UI from the crystal Moro used, learns to control it, and goes after Freeza. What do you think Freeza would do after seen another person using that technique of the Gods while he was planning to take Zeno’o out in the ToP? Freeze ain't becoming a good guy, sorry.

Still doesn't make sense for him to achieve UI out of nowhere, at best an evolution to his Golden Form but UI? Just a big ol' no.
I didn't say it was out of nowhere. He will find a way. You’ll see. About Broly, red needs a ritual. (Vegeta achieved Blue on his own, right?) I don't see Toei giving Broly UI either.

Then explain what you think the way will be. Because "they will find a way" can be used for anything. Krillin achieving Ultra Instinct and wrecking Granola's ass? He will find a way somehow.

So you don’t see Broly getting UI... but you see Freeza getting it?
We already got foreshadow of Freeza wanting Zeno’o throne and his interesting reaction to the form. He will get stronger, now that UI was mastered by Goku. Freeza is a target that won't run to Goku and Vegeta, so he will need to defend himself if Granola gains UI from 73 crystal. Beyond that Vegeta would gain UI before Broly. Imagine Broly gaining UI before Vegeta. Lol

Freeza gaining UI is far less than a 56%. Just because he finds the form interesting, it doesn’t mean he’ll get it. There’s more of a chance of Cooler becoming canon or an evolution of the Golden form than Freeza getting UI.

Moro needed UI to fight UI. Jiren was destroyed by UI. Jiren only matched OUI. If they want to UI irrelevant by having villains match UI without UI. Go ahead. I don't know why you would want that.

To show people are getting stronger and to never rely on UI as a plotpoint...? Like, while UI has been shown to be quite the bit of a trump card, it doesn't always have to be used as one, and like... it could be unused this time. Doesn't always have to be "oh it's all UI level"

Also absolutely none of that means Freeza getting UI is a logical conclusion to anything.

Moro needed UI to fight UI. Jiren was destroyed by UI. Jiren only matched OUI. If they want to UI irrelevant by having villains match UI without UI. Go ahead. I don't know why you would want that.
Jiren wasn’t destroyed by UI, and matching UI with you UI is quite simple, just be stronger and faster than it.

That malice in heart can achieve a calm thoughtless self movement of body
The Chance is 0.01% for me
Also Broly will not likely achieve SSB in this arc

Whoa isn't the dragon ball fanbase worse than the Naruto fanbase. I came here to share my prediction and I receive nothing more than insults. Even in the DBReddit community. Is the DB community made of children? Smh

Only insult you've "gotten" is simply being called dumb. And that isn't even towards you, it was to your prediction. If you put a prediction, expect for it to be discussed and criticized.

Only insult you've "gotten" is simply being called dumb. And that isn't even towards you, it was to your prediction. If you put a prediction, expect for it to be discussed and criticized.
Why such hostility? People can easily reject or criticize something without having to result to been hostile and rude.

I wasn't being hostile, hell, only people who called it dumb were being "hostile". The others are just saying that it won't happen, why it won't happen.

Yeah, just because people point out the flaws in your idea or say that it won’t happen, that doesn’t mean they’re being hostile.

@Dragomer ever heard of Young Jijii? He wrote his own version of Dragon Ball AF, which IMO is better then Toyotaro's AF, but the manga I've been reading is called Dragon Ball After. The basic premise behind the story is that while training with Uub after the Buu Saga, Uub accidentally lands a very strong blow to Goku's head which causes him to regain his Saiyan memories and animosity and so the Z warriors must now attempt to bring back Goku's memories before Kakarot kills them all

Back