• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I mean Dark King Vegeta could have a profile mainly since he's different from his canon and Z anime counterpart being much more powerful and having some different abilities on standby

I was wondering why DBS profiles still have unknwon LS.
Is it due to the inconsistency of it in the original manga, like the 40/400 ton thing on Great Kai's planet?

Because for DB Chou it is allowed to use feat from within (like Dai Kai and Yuzun's feats) despite it being also a sequel to DBZ manga.

Plus, we have plenty of LS feats from DBS anime that could be used.

I just remembered Vegeta being unable to lift Magetta, but it is also in Chou and the profiles ignore it.

I must be honest I can generally agree with Totally Not Mark (key word is generally here) on some things and there's nothing wrong with liking the Moro arc, but that ending and the wasted potential of Moro's capabilities make this a average to very mediocre arc for me.

I must be honest I can generally agree with Totally Not Mark (key word is generally here) on some things and there's nothing wrong with liking the Moro arc, but that ending and the wasted potential of Moro's capabilities make this a average to very mediocre arc for me.
Yeah bad endings made it overally average to me at first but after reading the ***** I am honestly saying I like it now & its really looking good to me

I'm sorry but overall the arc is shit with good moments, some good moments isn't good enough to make you average especialy when you basicaly just copy pasted shit from Toriyama.

Only people who like the Moro arc are Vegeta fanboys because it took all the good aspect of Goku and gave them to Vegeta.

DBS Manga arcs are generally not good. And for the Moro arc to be the worst arc, it has to actually be worst than the ToP arc in the manga, which in my opinion was Horrible.

I'm sorry but overall the arc is shit with good moments, some good moments isn't good enough to make you average especialy when you basicaly just copy pasted shit from Toriyama.

Only people who like the Moro arc are Vegeta fanboys because it took all the good aspect of Goku and gave them to Vegeta.
i am sorry but U cant make assumptions many people like it Thats ur opinion while mine is Different & I am not a Vegeta fanboy

DBS Manga arcs are generally not good. And for the Moro arc to be the worst arc, it has to actually be worst than the ToP arc in the manga, which in my opinion was Horrible.
Honestly, I'm not sure if it was worst than the TOP or not, the TOP was just THAT bad, to the extent that Toyotaro himself is ignoring it in favor of the anime (because whenever they reference Goku getting UI, they describe the anime situation, not the ******** 'UI Roshi').

Last edited:
I mean, I honestly think that Moro arc was one of the better ones, if not the best in the Manga.

Although that's not saying much. That's like saying "Hey, your apple pie tastes better than dogshit"

I still honestly think the Black arc in the manga edges out the Moro arc just because Goku v Merged Zamasu is still probably one of the better fights in the manga.

Anyone here ever checked the DB fandom on tumblr? It's mostly just people posting fanarts they found at other places or art from the manga but the people who do dragonball discourse are wild as ****. I just looked at it today and I saw so much crazy takes, it's hilarious.

And yes, Tumblr still exist, I was surprised too.

What kind of crazy takes are you talking about? Because I've seen some real interesting takes from the other side of the DB fandom
I'v seen people calling Toriyama a pedophile because of Chichi and Bulma in OG DB and I saw others say the fandom has a huge pedo demographic because of...drawings but other fandoms like Steven Universe or RWBY were fine despite having had multiple actual pedophilia scandal already (seriously, for all the people calling 'Kamehasutra' pedophilia, I could find 20 cases of actual pedophilia in their other fandoms).

I'v also seen people there accuse DB of being pro-eugenics and incest as well as pro nazism. It's ******* crazy (one of their argument was literaly 'Super Saiyan = SS = Nazis dog whistle' in addition to the classic 'blonde with blue eyes' argument about super saiyans).

There was also people calling Toriyama an homophobe for not making Goku x Vegeta canon and saying that the Oozaru form was a bigoted mockery of otherkins or anti-science / anti religion (yes, I saw both).

Tumblr is crazy as ever. That make me want to see if 4chan is still as crazy as before too.

What do you mean by 'other side of the fandom'? Also any exemple? I'm always into seeing crazy or interesting takes, it's just funny.

I'v seen people calling Toriyama a pedophile because of Chichi and Bulma in OG DB and I saw others say the fandom has a huge pedo demographic because of...drawings but other fandoms like Steven Universe or RWBY were fine despite having had multiple actual pedophilia scandal already
Why god
I'v also seen people there accuse DB of being pro-eugenics and incest as well as pro nazism. It's ******* crazy (one of their argument was literaly 'Super Saiyan = SS = Nazis dog whistle' in addition to the classic 'blonde with blue eyes' argument about super saiyans).

There was also people calling Toriyama an homophobe for not making Goku x Vegeta canon and saying that the Oozaru form was a bigoted mockery of otherkins or anti-science / anti religion (yes, I saw both).

Sometimes I genuinely wonder if humanity is truly worth continuing when there are these types of people diluting the gene pool.

Sometimes I genuinely wonder if humanity is truly worth continuing when there are these types of people diluting the gene pool.
Those people never leave tumblr but if they did, I'm 100% sure one of them would screenshot your message and unironicaly go post on tumblr about 'Pro eugenics ableist DB fans' or outright say the whole franchise is that.

The funniest part is that all those crazies and their crazies takes all hate each other and are always at each other's throat.

@Dragomer any example I give will pale in comparison to what you just said, I swear Tumblr is a toxic wasteland filled with the mutant population of very annoying and stupid people with insane beliefs. Honestly it's a miracle that Tumblr hasn't collapsed and died

@Dragomer any example I give will pale in comparison to what you just said, I swear Tumblr is a toxic wasteland filled with the mutant population of very annoying and stupid people with insane beliefs. Honestly it's a miracle that Tumblr hasn't collapsed and died
It's dying ever since they banned the **** but that kind of dying-but-not dead can still be useful to people, for good and for bad.

The worst of them moved to twitter after they ruined tumblr and got it to ban **** because obviously they would.

Still give your own exemples, it will keep the discussion going since we don't have much else to talk about.

Yeah see what Little Light Studios doesn't get is that, at least from what I've read, Japan in itself is pretty secular in it's society and really any religious references in DB are either a homage to Journey to The West (which isn't satanic) or it's just Toriyama being creative.
Now obviously my issue with LLS is not that they're Christians, but rather the issue is that they're so freaking passionate about their beliefs that they automatically assume that non Christian material is evil or not normal and I hate that there's people like that.

Well the absolute worst take on DB I've seen in awhile was some Christian YouTuber arguing that DB was some satanic manga because DB has characters and locations that reference and, quite strangely, that it had elements of Journey to The West which in his eyes is blasphemy.
How the **** is Journey to The West blasphemy? It's a ******* novel, it's not even a religious text.

I don't want to start a discussion on religion but for these types of circles it comes to people like Little Light Studios, they assume that anything that comes from mythology not in the bible is Satanic like dragons or demons or all sorts of monsters (even if they're friendly) because anything scary looking=evil I guess

I don't want to start a discussion on religion but for these types of circles it comes to people like Little Light Studios, they assume that anything that comes from mythology not in the bible is Satanic like dragons or demons or all sorts of monsters (even if they're friendly) because anything scary looking=evil I guess
Do we tell them satanism is it's own seperate religion nowaday or not?

Even the very people that were sent to convince people to join christianity centuries ago weren't so high that they were like 'this novel that doesn't even follow it's own religion's mythologie accuratly is blasphemous'.

Pretty much.
But to not clog up the thread with any potential controversial discussions, here's a teaser for the upcoming SDBH arc in 2021 which is so far called "Space-Time War".
Space-Time_War_arc.PNG.png

So far we know next to nothing about this arc but I can imagine based off the title, we're going to see some full scale war across all of history with the characters on this photo being major players.

Last edited:
Pretty much.
But to not clog up the thread with any potential controversial discussions, here's a teaser for the upcoming SDBH arc in 2021 which is so called "Space-Time War".
Space-Time_War_arc.PNG.png

So far we know next to nothing about this arc but I can imagine based off the title, we're going to see some full scale war across all of history with the characters on this photo being major players.
I think it's gonna just be a random serie of fights at random times periods.

Like SDBH has been so far.

Yeah probably, though I'm interested because we're seeing Cell be part of a SDBH arc (I'm aware of Cell X, but I mean normal Cell in this) and it seems Hearts is back after we saw him in Hell

If any of you fellas want to see your brain cells rot away, then read about these 32 "facts" about Dragon Ball Z which you "never knew about".

Back