• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

When did he say that? Because if HE thinks that is the peak of his writing skills then oh god we're in trouble
Here :

5562e23af6fdb4e5c3ec88225379ae0d1c088a02.png

We're indeed in trouble.

if this new villain is much stronger than moro, i wonder how toriyama who would be more on supervision of the script handle beerus... Will it be like last time, where the plot portraying him to step in but didn't want to bcuz reasons? LOL

I have no idea WTF they are doing. Why is the franchise in such a limbo? We don't even have stuff like the Yamcha Isekai manga anymore.

Last thing anyone gave a shit about was DB Kakarot.

sees a shitty YT video of DBS power lv

Me: "Android 18 being stronger then ToP Base Goku/Vegeta doesn't make any sense lol"

Foolish Individual: "Android 18 had many feats that would put her above the base saiyans. In the manga she is even stronger."

Luckily for us this new arc is mostly by toriyama
Literally only thing in the enterity of Super that's ever been stated to be "mostly by Toriyama" is the Broly movie. Everything is based on his draft that gives both Toyo and Toei a lot of free space, or something completely made up by either side (since we know both have pulled multiple things that weren't on Toriyama's draft).

AP wise, only thing that would change is SSJ3 level people being 4-A via Boo's galaxy destruction over time feat which we have calced as that tier.

Speaking of Super, shouldn't Goku's Anime Super profile have a key before he went through the Super Saiyan God ritual? It's probably irrelevant but it's the same for the manga profile

Goodness gracious there are people out there who think A18 is stronger than Base Goku/Vegeta just because she beat Ribrianne

It would be hilarious if we didn't get a movie or an anime because Toriyama has been busy writing the next DB Kakarot DLC or some crazy shit like that.

dragon ball super: regeneration of cell.
I wrote something about this in a Discord Server , I was justtalking about this now that U mentioned :
By the Way look at every DB antagonists since DBZ era
They came back except someone, a certain guy
Buu: is there & uub as well gg
Frieza: so many times he was revived & He is still coming back & now he is like a Main cast
Androids: turned into good people & came back
Original Main DB villians & Vegeta turned into good as well (no raditz & nappa were sub Antagonist but it was they were shown in broly movie again)
Beerus: always there
Hit: Appeared many times & will appear in future I hope so
Jiren: same as hit
Even non Canon broly turned into Canon & came back
Even they Showed cooler, Turles & Slug In Heroes
So who's only left?!
Cell
Why?!
Idk
CELL should deserve this as well

You know it's weird that Cooler has the Golden form in Heroes, and characters like Bojack and Turles have gotten amps up in power yet Cell hasn't gotten any sort of what if absorptions or his own variation of the Golden form in Heroes. And that's weird because Heroes is all for insane fanservice

You know it's weird that Cooler has the Golden form in Heroes, and characters like Bojack and Turles have gotten amps up in power yet Cell hasn't gotten any sort of what if absorptions or his own variation of the Golden form in Heroes. And that's weird because Heroes is all for insane fanservice
Cell has gotten power ups ever since DBO, I don't know what you're talking about. Cell X and Evil Dragon Ball Cell are the easiest exemple.

@Dragomer I'm quite aware of Cell X and Xeno Cell (he's absurdly OP in World Mission), but I was more so talking about new forms or some what if absorptions
He got Krillin absorbed Cell in a nightmare once in a game that DBH referenced IIRC.

The thing is that Cell doesn't absorb like Buu does, he can only really absorb 18 and 17 because they were literaly made for it. Otherwise he just drain people rather than absorb them really.

He got Krillin absorbed Cell in a nightmare once in a game that DBH referenced IIRC.

The thing is that Cell doesn't absorb like Buu does, he can only really absorb 18 and 17 because they were literaly made for it. Otherwise he just drain people rather than absorb them really.
(I don't recall Heroes ever referencing Budokai 1. I'm not sure what they would reference, the only really notable things it had were Cellin and a couple unusual alt costumes for characters who didn't return in the sequels.)

I doubt that would stop them, they gave Super 17 the ability to absorb people and he had no reason to have the ability in the first place.

Back