• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Due to inorganic phisology, and exceding the majority of the Mindhax ranges.
That only matters if the Mind Manipulation is affecting a person's biology or brain. AFAIK.

If it's affecting their consciousness, which is more ethereal in nature, then I don't think that inorganic physiology would have any resistance to mind manipulation.

Also, how is a planet, Inorganic?

That only matters if the Mind Manipulation is affecting a person's biology or brain. AFAIK.

If it's affecting their consciousness, which is more ethereal in nature, then I don't think that inorganic physiology would have any resistance to mind manipulation.

Also, how is a planet, Inorganic?
Well, Mind manipulation won't work on a robot, for example.

Well, Mind manipulation won't work on a robot, for example.

I don't see why that would be true, unless it is referring to a specific type of mind manipulation that works on organic brains.

Anyway, this chapter confirms Moro73 > Jiren/Broly so we glad we can put an end to that debate.
New cancer will be Goku vs Merus.

Vegeta gonna save the day with his "haxx" now probably.

So, Planet Moro:
-Large size type 5, self sustance Type 3, lifting strenght class Z, inorganic phisology Type 1, Earth manipulation.

The other Keys of Moro should get: Fusionism, as he perfomed this technique through his Magic.

So, Fusionism should be on the category of his Magical techniques.

Is there any reason why Whiss can't rewind time and have Goku kill Moro before he merges with the planet like he did with Freiza? It's amazing how inconsistent DBS writing is.

Recton? Nah Goku is just to fast for absorption that has planetary range all around him. And Moro simply forgot he can eat ki attacks
Moro's absorb used to work as a passive AoE attack that absorbs and kills everything around him by him just standing there.
When he fought Goku of all sudden he started to need to lock on with his hands and his attack wasn't AoE anymore.

It's an obvious recton and one of the dumbest moments in the Arc. Everyone was calling that out.

Well, actually, Toriyama is who writes the Plot, Toyo just draws the Manga, you can see that at the top of the page.
So this is Toriyama's writing not Toyotaro's.

Moro's absorb used to work as a passive AoE attack that absorbs and kills everything around him by him just standing there.
When he fought Goku of all sudden he started to need to lock on with his hands and his attack wasn't AoE anymore.

It's an obvious recton and one of the dumbest moments in the Arc. Everyone was calling that out.
I know. I was joking

It would've been better if Moro copied Majin Buu tbh.

That would make Moro even more insanly broken than before considering everything Buu can do. Majin Moro with Buu's regeneration and transmutation... It's too much.

I did not notice this
EkytQ0QWAAEo_QB

Back