• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Still find it weird and funny how Shin almost beat Beerus in a race, despite the incomprehensible gap between them.

It was probably just a gag though, so Beerus could suffer a bit more. Shin is an idiot but he doesn't deserve one of Zeno's tantrums.

Last edited:
I actually wonder if Zeno weighs a massive amount, as Beerus seemed drained after the race, with Shin looking like he almost passed out. It was clearly a gag scene for the most part, but who knows.

I actually wonder if Zeno weighs a massive amount, as Beerus seemed drained after the race, with Shin looking like he almost passed out. It was clearly a gag scene for the most part, but who knows.
That's just a 'kids are tiring to play with' joke, everyone from Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman to Courage the Cowardly Dog had stuff like that happen, it's a pretty common trope.

Last edited:
U know when I rewatch DBS Broly Movie I always wondered....did anyone even feel pain other then Goku getting smashed on the ground?

Artwork_de_Fu_como_el_Rey_de_las_Tinieblas.png

DBH: we have Vegito blue and Vegito xeno with a new transformation vs Fu, who will win?

Also DBH: ooohh Broly returns (again) With a new transformation being more powerful than ever :v (without explaining how he got that power up)
Heroes rarely explains how anyone gets their power ups.

This isn't even the first time Broly came out of nowhere with an upgraded Super Saiyan 4 form to upstage the main villain, either.

The fact that Broly is even getting the LB Ssj4 form would imply that they're going to make him on par with SSB Vegito and LB Ssj4 Broly. Also the initial trailer calls him the strongest which, if just my headcanon speaking here, could imply that this Broly is gonna be the strongest Heroes villain we've seen thus far but again that's probably just headcanon

It makes u wonder how DBZ Broly (Heroes) even gotten on their lvl like lol with common sense, even with LB SSJ4 he should be as strong as Base Vegito from DBZ

It makes u wonder how DBZ Broly (Heroes) even gotten on their lvl like lol with common sense, even with LB SSJ4 he should be as strong as Base Vegito from DBZ
He was stated strongest in movies by Koyama & all by few other authors as far as I remember
That includes Fusion reborn characters like janemba & super gogeta & he just gets stronger & stronger Overtime without any logic
So LB SSJ4 would give a crazy boast probably as well so yeah

this is why I dislike DBH, while sometimes in games like Xenoverse it gets explained that certain transformations are reached via dark magic... DBH barely explains. Broly randomly gets all levels minus the god forms, of Super Saiyan.

I'm surprised DBS Broly isn't getting much love in Heroes yet.

I'd lose my shit if they brought back Z Broly again and stronger than the main bad guy again just for DBS Broly to show up and wreck his shit. That would be legit good.

Technicaly, Broly's previous power ups were explained the same way as Bardock, he got bulshit from the time breaker and got into a lot of fights but this power up really has no explaination.

Huh, thought the explanation of 3 was from RB2(the game he came from) but I didn't know the one of SSJ4... Now where is the explanations for Bardock's ovo

It’s just a game, whose primary goal is to be entertaining, with story being second thought. You guys are putting to much stock into it. They can boost anyone however they like. Dbs broly could come out of nowhere and finger flick this broly just cause they so want it. Someone like raditz can come back with this LBSSJ4 and fight on par with the fusions.

don’t apply logic, just accept it how it is.

Back