• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Love is everlasting! Love will light the way! (DB Super, again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurr durr, Ribrianne should be 3-A, and I'll prove it... maybe.

Her feats, alone

Brianne, Su Rosa, and Sanka Ku vs. Android 17? (DBS 102 - The Power of Love Explodes!? The Magical Girl Warriors of Universe 2!!)
  • All three girls are shot down by a casual Android 17 while they were off-guard and only came out with some scratches.
Ribrianne vs SSJ Vegeta (DBS 102 - The Power of Love Explodes!? The Magical Girl Warriors of Universe 2!!)
  • Ribrianne trades blow with SSJ Vegeta for a brief moment before switching to blasts, all the while laughing her gleeful ass off.
  • SSJ Vegeta felt the need to destroy Ribrianne's energy blast and was blown back when he did so.
  • Vegeta was so impressed with her that he even went so far as to comment on Ribrianne's power: "The transformation wasn't just for show".
  • SSJ Vegeta entered a position in which he could counter Ribrianne's Maiden's Charge rather than simply eating her attack.
  • In that same scene, she also managed to effortlessly knock out Vikal, who presumably put up a fight against Piccolo, despite being taken off-course.
Ribrianne vs. Android 17 (& Rozie vs. Goku) (DBS 103 - Gohan, Get Ruthless! Showdown with the 10th Universe!)
  • Ribrianne trades blows, consistently, with Android 17 throughout the entirety of the fight, even when it seems that 17 gets serious.
  • She effortlessly shattered the Barrier that 17 set up in order to protect Goku from Rozie's Yacchaina Fist.
Ribrianne/Super Ribrianne vs. Goku/SSB Goku (DBS 109 - The Mightiest Enemy Zeroes in on Goku! Launch the Knockout Spirit Bomb Now!)
  • Ribrianne forces Goku onto the defensive with her charges and forces him into a wall.
  • As Super Ribrianne, she threatens Goku with her Ribrianne Eternal Love and forces him to transform into a higher power.
Ribrianne and Rozie vs. Vegeta (DBS 111 - An Extra-Dimensional Ultimate Battle! Hit vs. Jiren!)
  • Ribrianne forces Vegeta to exert effort in order to win their beam struggle and even then, she was virtually unscathed after his blast hit her.
  • Ribrianne managed to block a flurry of blows from Vegeta but was ultimately guard broken, but still unscratched.
  • Every time Ribrianne had her guard broken, or her attack diffused, or was straight-up attacked by Vegeta, she came out without a scratch.
  • Ribrianne and Rozie managed to escape from Vegeta's Continuous Energy Bullet.
  • NOTE: Ribrianne fought Vegeta when she was "low on love", so essentially low on power, as evident by her conversation with Rozie in the end of the video.
Ribrianne and Rozie vs. Android 17 and Android 18 (DBS 117 - Showdown of Love! The Androids vs. the 2nd Universe!)
  • She tanked every attack in the fight, including Android 18's kicks, punches, and energy blasts, and Rozie's Yacchaina Hidden Technique: Heavy Light Shatter Burst.
  • Krillin feared for Android 18's safety when Ribrianne charged up her Max Love Cannon.
  • In order to defeat Kakunsa, Androids 17 and 18 had to resort to tricking Ribrianne into blasting her.
Brianne de Chateau/Lovely Love Love Ribrianne vs. Android 18 (DBS 117 - Showdown of Love! The Androids vs. the 2nd Universe!)
  • Even in her base form, Brianne was able to restrain Android 18 with her Big Amour for quite some time, up until 18 got her determination boost.
  • Android 17 felt the need to protect Android 18 from Lovely Love Love Ribrianne's first Breath Attack.

Scaling to her team members

Ribrianne is considered to be the ace of Universe 2 and a key player for her team by outside sources, and is depicted as the most powerful of the Kamikaze Fireballs in-universe.

Kakunsa vs. Android 17 (DBS 102 - The Power of Love Explodes!? The Magical Girl Warriors of Universe 2!!)

Ribrianne vs. Android 17 (& Rozie vs. Goku) (DBS 103 - Gohan, Get Ruthless! Showdown with the 10th Universe!)
  • Rozie bullied Goku with her energy blasts and was enough of a threat for Android 17 to have to protect him.
    • Goku soon revealed he was simply studying her fighting style and ultimately defeated her in one blast, although she was not eliminated.
Ribrianne and Rozie vs. Android 17 and Android 18 (DBS 117 - Showdown of Love! The Androids vs. the 2nd Universe!)
  • Rozie traded blows with Android 17 for majority of this fight, although he was likely stalling for the stars to align for his unorthodox plan to defeat her.
Zirloin, Rabanra, and Zarbuto vs. Goku, Android 17, and Android 18 (DBS 118 - Accelerating Tragedy Vanishing Universes)
  • Through Ribrianne's power, Zirloin is capable of pushing Goku, after his fight with Kefla and having broken his limits twice, back with his Man's Charge.
    • Goku managed to redirect Zirloin's attack elsewhere, but he endured a struggle to do so.
  • Zirloin also took the combined force of Goku, Android 17, and Android 18 at the same time, blocking them without any struggle.
  • Zarbuto (Rozie) and Rabanra's (Kakunsa) Love Symphony managed to shatter Android 17's Barrier.
  • NOTE: Rabanra revealed they were not even fighting at full strength: "In that case, we shall reciprocate with all of our strength".

Conclusion

Based off of all of these feats and the scaling here, with Ribrianne taking on some of Universe 7's key players and pushing them up against the wall, and with her scaling above multiple characters who have done the same, I believe Brianne should be upgraded to Universe level. This would also affect ToP Android 18, which is consistent with this.

Also, Brianne should have more abilities added to her page, and they should split between keys.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen her skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers), Love Empowerment, Transformation (Can transform into Ribrianne, Super Ribrianne, and Lovely Love, Love Ribrianne), Martial Arts, can constrain her targets with Big Amour | All previous abilities but amplified, Acrobatics (Can rotate at high-speeds and roll into a wheel), Seduction Hypnosis (Via Light of Love; Creates a gas that forces the target into a state of love with its aroma), Danmaku, Statistics Amplification, Flight (Via Super Ribrianne; Grows large butterfly wings) | All previous abilities but significantly amplified, Large Size (Type 2; Via Size Shifting), Breath Attack

Key: Base | Ribrianne and Super Ribrianne | Lovely Love, Love Ribrianne

Last edited:
I was wondering why 18 & ribrianne wasnt accepted as Universal here since then
She have many scalings for that
Looks like U really made A Thread about this & I am glad to See this
Agree with the OP
But one thing base Vegeta bullied ribrianne one so Bad, she was like "can I really win this" Then rozie slapped her in the face & Motivated her as far as I remember
Though it looks like Base Vegeta was completely serious
Edit : oh here I found this

Last edited:
Screenshotter--YouTube-GokuvsKrillinDragonBallSuperEpisode84-217.png

Screenshotter--YouTube-GokuvsKrillinDragonBallSuperEpisode84-223.png

18 has her own feats of overpowering Tupper, who could hold down base Goku and Frost was unwilling to fight her, despite having no problems squaring up with Vegeta (who is arguably superior to Goku at this point).

She had some more, but those are the only ones that come to mind atm.

I mean I dont really agree with A18 scaling....how would she be that strong when the only time she started training was with Krillin and she's stronger then him by a long shot....how does someone gets stronger when training someone weaker then themselves? lets not forget how shit the powerscaling in DBS can be

I mean I dont really agree with A18 scaling....how would she be that strong when the only time she started training was with Krillin and she's stronger then him by a long shot....how does someone gets stronger when training someone weaker then themselves? lets not forget how shit the powerscaling in DBS can be
By suppressing & des Trainers themselves
Jiren once told vegeta & goku in Manga he made every battle of his into life & death Situation to get stronger
So if U are Holding back against an opponent to Match their power ur strength can increase in Restrain state
So U can power up in natural state as well
I personally trained like this & got stronger by Training with a weaker Person than me
Its also similar to restrained weight Training

Alongside the evidence for 3-A Ribrianne based off of her feats and her scaling to the other Kamikaze Fireballs:
Given the amount of fairly consistent scaling these guys have, you could honestly make an argument for the big players of the tournament (practically all of Team Universe 7, the Pride Troopers, the Kamikaze Fireballs) scaling to 3-A.

C-17. Literally C-17.

Or Freeza.
Um....they trained by themselves, not A18. Also A18 did no training whatsoever and iirc she was getting tossed by Ribianne a lot until she decided to show "love power" and beat Ribianne. Its quite obvious that was PIS and we all. know that DBS power scaling in the show was shit

Um....they trained by themselves, not A18. Also A18 did no training whatsoever and iirc she was getting tossed by Ribianne a lot until she decided to show "love power" and beat Ribianne. Its quite obvious that was PIS and we all. know that DBS power scaling in the show was shit
Freeza did not train by himself, he trained by beating Tagoma’s ass for four months. And “we all know DBS powerscaling is shit” is not an argument, saying it over and over isn’t going to help your case.

Freeza did not train by himself, he trained by beating Tagoma’s ass for four months. And “we all know DBS powerscaling is shit” is not an argument, saying it over and over isn’t going to help your case.
It does cause common sense would tell u that someone like A18 training someone who is incredibly weaker then themselves wouldnt really make them stronger....well for people who dont have potential. Friez has potential, same with Gohan and A17 but not A18. Lets also not forget that again she was losing to Ribrianne then all of a sudden she had "Love Power" and beat her. Why would she be comparable to someone if she was losing the fight in the first place? hence why the DBS power scaling doesn't make sense

EDIT: Also Frieza did mental training + A18 also took damage from Shosa who Krillin landed a hit on....that tells ya a lot

It does cause common sense would tell u that someone like A18 training someone who is incredibly weaker then themselves wouldnt really make them stronger
This is literally just argumentation from incredulity/belief. By this logic, I could say 17 shouldn’t be universal because it makes no logical sense for him to be able to train to the level of the Gods despite Whis stating that you can’t do that.

So no, just going “muh powerscaling makes no sense” is not a valid counter to actual feats.
A18 also took damage from Shosa who Krillin landed a hit on....that tells ya a lot
Ignoring context here. Both Shosa and Majora only hit C-18 when she was off-guard or not expecting it.

This is literally just argumentation from incredulity/belief. By this logic, I could say 17 shouldn’t be universal because it makes no logical sense for him to be able to train to the level of the Gods despite Whis stating that you can’t do that.
So no, just going “muh powerscaling makes no sense” is not a valid counter to actual feats.

This makes absolutely no sense given the fact A17 actually trained since the Cell Saga so yes again, common sense should dictate when it comes to DBS unless ya think Krillin should be 3-A as well

Ignoring context here. Both Shosa and Majora only hit C-18 when she was off-guard or not expecting it.

Doesn't make a difference, if A18 was that much stronger then him then even if he hit her, it wouldnt have done any damage to her unless they are actually comparable so thats a moot argument

I agree with that. Ribrianne has been portrayed consistently as either being comparable to Android 18, in the case of their fight where they were trading blows, or as having better feats that Android 18, in the case of her other feats, but suddenly, 18 is able to knock her back into base form with one kick? And to add onto that, despite the fact that Brianne in her base form managed to restrain 18 with her Big Amour to the point of helplessness, she was suddenly able to break out of it with ease after receiving her love boost from Krillin, and had grown strong enough to beat Lovely Love, Love Ribrianne with ease. These random power boosts are definitely PIS.

I agree with that. Ribrianne has been portrayed consistently as either being comparable to Android 18, in the case of their fight where they were trading blows, or as having better feats that Android 18, in the case of her other feats, but suddenly, 18 is able to knock her back into base form with one kick? And to add onto that, despite the fact that Brianne in her base form managed to restrain 18 with her Big Amour to the point of helplessness, she was suddenly able to break out of it with ease after receiving her love boost from Krillin, and had grown strong enough to beat Lovely Love, Love Ribrianne with ease. These random power boosts are definitely PIS.
The fight between then would make things even inconsistent. That would mean A18 is comparable to SSB which wouldn’t make any sense considering we all know who is stronger between both

Doesn't Ribrianne's Big Amour only worked since it grabbed Android 18 by surprise?

Also she's stronger than base Goku since she easily lifted and threw Tupper away, who restrained and immobilzed Base Goku with his weight

As for Potential, Android 18 should have as much potential as her brother 17. Don't forget they both were humans and with their cybermetic enhancments became stronger than Super Saiyans without ever training before

Ribrianne doesn't scale to Super Saiyan Blue anybody, though.
She took a hit from SSB before he faced Jiren
Also she's stronger than base Goku since she easily lifted and threw Tupper away, who restrained and immobilzed Base Goku with his weight

As for Potential, Android 18 should have as much potential as her brother 17. Don't forget they both were humans and with their cybermetic enhancments became stronger than Super Saiyans without ever training before
That would make her then as strong at True Final Form Frieza who wasnt trying against Dyspo which took Goku to go SSG to SSB in order to take him on and no sadly she doesn't have potential like A17 (Toriyama said that A17 had potential)

This makes absolutely no sense given the fact A17 actually trained since the Cell Saga so yes again, common sense should dictate when it comes to DBS unless ya think Krillin should be 3-A as well
Once again, argumentation from incredulity. And actually, now that I think about it, where was it stated that 17 trained? Not that it matters since 18 trained as well, and we actually see her train unlike 17, but y’know. Also it’s funny how you didn’t adress how it doesn’t make sense that he was able to train to be 3-A, and Whis said you can’t do that, so your “common sense” argument works against you. And no, “muh common sense” is not a counter to actual feats. Krillin isn’t 3-A because 18 blatantly said he stands zero chance against Goku and it’s made pretty clear that Goku was just testing him.
Doesn't make a difference, if A18 was that much stronger then him then even if he hit her, it wouldnt have done any damage to her unless they are actually comparable so thats a moot argument
3-A Goku getting one-shot by a laser, anyone? Or being scraped by a bullet? Oh, how about 3-A Future Trunks being knocked back by SSJ Kid Trunks? Being off-guard means you can be damaged by people much weaker than you, in case you forgot.

Last edited:
Once again, argumentation from incredulity. And actually, now that I think about it, where was it stated that 17 trained?

Once again, common sense would say otherwise, I dont remember the episode but iirc it was said by A17 himself.

Also it’s funny how you didn’t adress how it doesn’t make sense that he was able to train to be 3-A

Dont see how that relates to anything but alrighty

Krillin isn’t 3-A because 18 blatantly said he stands zero chance against Goku and it’s made pretty clear that Goku was just testing him.

We all know that, I mentioned Krillin bring 3-A was because thats what would happen since could fight people that was able to hurt A18
3-A Goku getting one-shot by a laser, anyone? Or being scraped by a bullet? Oh, how about 3-A Future Trunks being knocked back by SSJ Kid Trunks? Being off-guard means you can be damaged by people much weaker than you, in case you forgot.
Well congratulation, cause just like how A18 is able to one shot Ribrianne with "Love Power" yet she was getting beat, its a little thing called PIS

This revision isn’t even for Ribrianne to be SSB level (which has literally no backing apart from this one moment), it’s for her to be base-SSJ level if I understood correctly.
I say this because again Krillin could beat Majora who could damage A18 and you saying that she should be 3-A yet it would mess the scaling up cause that Ribrianne also took a hit from SSB Goku

I say this because again Krillin could beat Majora who could damage A18 and you saying that she should be 3-A yet it would mess the scaling up cause that Ribrianne also took a hit from SSB Goku
The kick was fairly casual, and Super Ribrianne was literally ragdolled by it. On top of it, her power varies depending on her amount of love, and seeing as how Ribrianne received an influx of love during her transformation into Super Ribrianne, it's fair to say that the Ribrianne that took this is not the same Ribrianne that fought 18.

Exactly how many Ribrianne and/or 18 threads have we had at this point?

Once again, common sense would say otherwise, I dont remember the episode but iirc it was said by A17 himself.
Your common sense argument is literally just based on a fallacy.
Dont see how that relates to anything but alrighty
Based on “common sense,” 17 shouldn’t be able to train to that level.
We all know that, I mentioned Krillin bring 3-A was because thats what would happen since could fight people that was able to hurt A18
It wouldn’t, for reasons I’ve already explained. We don’t even scale Krillin to 18, there’s even a note about it on Krillin’s profile.
Well congratulation, cause just like how A18 is able to one shot Ribrianne with "Love Power" yet she was getting beat, its a little thing called PIS
Oh, so it’s only PIS when you want it to be, hm? By that logic, I can say the entire Shosa and Majora fights are PIS.

Well I still disagree for reason but it wouldn’t even matter. Just ask the staff members to see what they think If there are even more

Should we also upgrade Android 18 and Brianne's speed to MFTL+? Also, I think that Krilin is somewhat comparable to Android 18 during the ToP albeit weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back