• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I was talking about Demon King Piccolo, but after awhile I remembered that he was created through fissioning. So by being "Kami's evil", he is literally just a clone of the Nameless Namekian.
Buu Evil must fit that description, as he is made from the evil of humans and the evil personality of Fat Buu.

Limited BFR (Freeza blasted bardock with ki attack with such power it was able to send him into the past before even freeza was born[3])

🗿 How the heck is this limited?
I also ask myself the same question, Freeza released Bardock a thousand years in the past and still think it's limited?

I also ask myself the same question, Freeza released Bardock a thousand years in the past and still think it's limited?
It is Limited because simple, if Bardock got blasted back to the past, then also the Planet Vegeta too, since both the Planet and Bardock got blasted by the same ki blast, why only Bardock, secondly if Frieza can truly do that, he should also able to blast everyone else to the past with his every ki blasts. Anyway, this tbf isn't BFR at all, just plot convenience

It is Limited because simple, if Bardock got blasted back to the past, then also the Planet Vegeta too, since both the Planet and Bardock got blasted by the same ki blast, why only Bardock, secondly if Frieza can truly do that, he should also able to blast everyone else to the past with his every ki blasts. Anyway, this tbf isn't BFR at all, just plot convenience
Now all makes sense

No, no you see it all makes sense. The Saiyans didn't exist in the past, Freeza sent them to the past with his Supernova. It's a time loop so Freeza ended up making his own worst nightmare. Also the reason it never happens afterwards is because Freeza just never uses that version of Supernova ever again, he never had a need to. If he had used the Supernova instead of Death Ball on Namek the entire planet would have vanished into the distant past and Goku would be dead in space.

Very sensible addition.

Did goku use air to hit Jiren?
tbf, to me it look more like he release the heat from his body to attacks, visual wise it doesn't look like air, and UI is stated to generate intense heat
No, no you see it all makes sense. The Saiyans didn't exist in the past, Freeza sent them to the past with his Supernova. It's a time loop so Freeza ended up making his own worst nightmare. Also the reason it never happens afterwards is because Freeza just never uses that version of Supernova ever again, he never had a need to. If he had used the Supernova instead of Death Ball on Namek the entire planet would have vanished into the distant past and Goku would be dead in space.

Very sensible addition.
Then it should also send the almost half of Planet Vegeta into the past, also the whole send Bardock into the past is just Toei made up thing iirc, this thing got retcon left and right

It occurs to me faaaaar too late, now, but the amount of films that would be canon to GT from direct references to them would be way over I provided in the cosmology thread.

Since via including Fusion Reborn, that retroactively adds like 90% of the film villain roster. The only ones I don’t think are in GT or FR are the 3 ‘Droids from the A13 movie, and like, OG DB film antagonists.

Back