• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Relativistic BoS Kid Goku when? /s
image0.jpg
Goku later outspeed Tien's taiyoken too.

@Ovrhide I mean this is the same guy who can block attacks from Gods of Destruction with just his mere fingers, I can imagine why he's considered one of the strongest beings in the DB franchise
I agree That was impressive back then, but whis pretty much replicated the same feat with Moro. So GP scales far above whis, who can block GoD level punches with his finger.

I agree That was impressive back then, but whis pretty much replicated the same feat with Moro. So GP scales far above whis, who can block GoD level punches with his finger.
Whis and Vados both blocked GoDs punches with a single finger before GP did it. What's impressive IMO is that Whis can't even hope to touch his father and now that he can erased and remodel people on Merus's level with no effort from beyond the 12 univers. Especialy combined with Angels being immortal and only dying to EE and having EE resistance.

Whis and Vados both blocked GoDs punches with a single finger before GP did it. What's impressive IMO is that Whis can't even hope to touch his father and now that he can erased and remodel people on Merus's level with no effort from beyond the 12 univers. Especialy combined with Angels being immortal and only dying to EE and having EE resistance.
pretty sure both vados and whis did it with their staff not 1 finger...

It seems according to the summary, 73 who was absorbed by moro has gotten way stronger previously. I wonder if this means he still has meerus own power along with the powers he stole before he was eaten by moro. Or since he basically died when moro absorbed meerus own power, he only kept the powers that he stole when he was alive but not including after he died.

SDBH feat.

Whis: it seems that the Universe tree’s roots are disappearing from all of the universes.

(... Although, only the extended “roots” were erased….)

(After all, Super Shenron’s power doesn’t reach the Universe tree’s original body. There must be a “time chasm” around...)

A few months have passed. Nice to know, wonder how close we are to EoZ now.

Beerus still acting like a ******** and trying to dodge responsibility lmao

The Fukatsu no F DLC of DB Kakarot is actualy cool IMO. And the horde mode really make me want a real musou-style DB game, it would be so good.

Can't wait for the new story arc DLC at least.

I mean, Oob fought Base Goku during EoZ, who thanks to Super should be so laugably above the Majin Boo Saga top tiers that it isn't even funny.

Remember when people argued GT was stronger then Super because it takes place after Super's events? Toyotaro is probably going to make that argument real
If you let Toyotaro do stuff, the characters would be somehow faster than infinity and stronger than 30000 characters stronger than Moro but still only ever talking about a galaxy.

And it would probably happen post-GT.

I know that but it's still annoying that Toyotaro wants to still treat them like they're only 3-C still
That's becouse he doesn't even know the Power of his characters.

I'm sure he could show you a character busting a Universe, and then few chapters later, that character is only stated to be a threat to a single Galaxy.

That's becouse he doesn't even know the Power of his characters.

I'm sure he could show you a character busting a Universe, and then few chapters later, that character is only stated to be a threat to a single Galaxy.
His Zamasu was even stated to be a threat to all universe at some point IIRC.

Toriyama was way more consistent no matter what anyone say. Toyotaro can't even keep his art consistent.

So I guess the new main villains will probably either be Granola and Oatmeal, who will be using Seven-Three, or it'll be someone that they're trying to stop.

Now, GP has erased someone from existence, has the ability to ressurect people, and has taken away all of Merus Angel powers, meaning that everything we saw when he fought Moro is now out of his capabilities, including all other potential Angel powers he had, and even his type 1 immortality. I hope anime GP will get the same abilities, since we don't even have a page for his manga version.

So I guess the new main villains will probably either be Granola and Oatmeal, who will be using Seven-Three, or it'll be someone that they're trying to stop.

Now, GP has erased someone from existence, has the ability to ressurect people, and has taken away all of Merus Angel powers, meaning that everything we saw when he fought Moro is now out of his capabilities, including all other potential Angel powers he had, and even his type 1 immortality. I hope anime GP will get the same abilities, since we don't even have a page for his manga version.
Merus has should have type 5 immortality instead of type 1, no?

This animation comes from the OG Plan To Eradicate The Saiyans and the music accompanying it is superb, it makes the fight against Hatchiyack seem like a desperate struggle to the Z Warriors

Merus has should have type 5 immortality instead of type 1, no?
He should have both technically speaking. Although type 1 would kind of apply to type 5 as well. What I said was because GP specifically stated "He now has a lifespan" which means that Angel's clearly can't die of old age.

Yeah though, if the Grand Priest can just go "Lol no" and change someone's race whenever he wants, also removing all abilities that person had due to their race, that can be a pretty broken hax.

I just wanna know his full capabilities already.

Also, so far, we've seen three different types of EE in the manga I think. Hakai turns things to dust, basically deconstruction+soul destruction. Zeno makes things instantly disappear, then there's what happened to Merus, which was him slowly vanishing overtime. Although, I hope the slowness of it was because GP wanted to let the fight play out a bit so Merus could fulfill his duty before getting erased, or else that'd be a pretty big weakness for GP.

I can't really say anything about this new chapter, other then the fact that this Granola knows about Seven Three's copying abilities and knows how to disable it. Which makes me think that he has some sort of history or knowledge of 7-3

Back