• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Revising their justifications, upgrading them a tad bit, giving them a more fleshed out set of stats, Type 1 Immortality. That kind of stuff.

also social influencing, remember when gero told krillin to wait so he could show him the androids and krillin happily waited for a while.

dH8XsqB.png

I don't think so, though i'm not sure, it is mentioned in the scaling page but no added so i assume we can't use it.

I mean, i think we don't even use goku's own statement about being 10x stronger and faster when he left king kai's planet

No idea, at least the first one sounds fine to me but maybe the original quote is different, the second one might be due to it not being inside the manga but i don't see a issue with it.

I mean, i think we don't even use goku's own statement about being 10x stronger and faster when he left king kai's planet
I need to go find that statement. But also, I was referring to the statement from the back of Viz's eighth volume, which I believe could also be applied to Vegeta's training in 100g during the Android Saga as well, but it being exclusive to the Viz version of the manga releases kinda weakens its validity.

y'know, goku originally took 177 days to cross snake way but after his training, king kai was confident that he could cross it in 2 days with his speed, which seems to me like goku grew 88.5x as fast as before after training.

It could introduce a new speed meta for Z. If I recall correctly, Piccolo's moon traveling feat was 0.4c, meaning that post-King Kai Goku would be 35.4c, and that post-100g Goku would be 354c, with post-100g Vegeta being 3540c. Finally, MFTL+ mid-Z.

Last edited:
Even using only the 10x stuff, it would be like this:

0.4c > training > 4c > training > 40c > nerfed ssj > 1600c.

So we got MFTL+ dbz even with that, so long as the viz stuff is accepted, if not, well 160c, MFTL, pretty good.

Question: Wouldn’t it be possible to get early DBZ to FTL via upscaling from the Sub-Relativistic+ Roshi?

We can’t use power levels.
We can't use them as linear representation of power, but I'm pretty sure we can use them to determine who's stronger than who, which is pretty useful alongside with Kaio-ken (and possibly SSJ) multipliers.

We know that Base Goku once he arrived on Namek was above his previous peak with Kaio-ken, so that will probably boost the series into the FTL+/MFTL range at the end of the Freeza Saga, easily.

Oh yeah. Post-Gravity Machine Goku (80,000) would be faster than Kaio-ken x4 Goku from the Saiyan Saga (32,000) who would be 4.36c, so he scales to 8.72c with Kaio-ken (160,000), which pretty much upgrades anyone relevant after the Captain Ginyu Saga to at least baseline FTL+.

Oh yeah. Post-Gravity Machine Goku (80,000) would be faster than Kaio-ken x4 Goku from the Saiyan Saga (32,000) who would be 4.36c, so he scales to 8.72c with Kaio-ken (160,000), which pretty much upgrades anyone relevant after the Captain Ginyu Saga to at least baseline FTL+.
Not that it really matters, but Post-Gravity Goku's PL was 90,000 I'm pretty sure.

Translation from the leaked images about the GP:
Grand Priest personally destroyed Merus right before he was about to vanish. If he didn't destroy him and let him vanish on his own, even he, the Grand Priest would not be able to bring him back to life. That is how he managed to bypass the Angel rule.

He's the one who brought Merus back. He also made Merus not an angel as well.
Wouldn't changing Merus's species and existence be counted as reality warping or some genetic power rather than power nullification?

Also that would be funny if that mean GP can just insta gib anyone who's power depend on their species.

That wouldn't change much but I do wonder what it would do to his 'god modes' cause he shouldn't lose his god ki logicaly speaking.
Prolly lose SSJG and SSJB, but since he still has God Ki, he'd remain about as strong as in base. He'd also still have Ultra Instinct, so that wouldn't be too bad.

He'd lose some of the stuff that'd allow him to go forward in power at the rates that he does, but he'd still be very strong.

Back