• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

don't even bother, we don't need to prove the macrocosms have separate time axis, as we have already did so 10 times already, just gonna wait for ultima

don't even bother, we don't need to prove the macrocosms have separate time axis, as we have already did so 10 times already, just gonna wait for ultima
I do feel like it would give more credit to our case if there is a link in the thread with the crt where separate time-axis were accepted.

That's what I found but I fear the gt part will soon be shot down.

Conclusions:​

The Living Realm is stated to be infinite in size, mirrors/is based off our universe, and is often referred to as the universe itself, with Super confirming that it on it's own is "Universe 7". This along with the other realms also being infinite in size and considered other separate dimensions from Universe 7 itself. For our standards for Universes this alone is enough to warrant the macrocosm as a multiverse and each realm being individual Low 2-C structures including the Kaioshin Realm.

Last edited:

That's what I found but I fear the gt part will soon be shot down.

Conclusions:​

The Living Realm is stated to be infinite in size, mirrors/is based off our universe, and is often referred to as the universe itself, with Super confirming that it on it's own is "Universe 7". This along with the other realms also being infinite in size and considered other separate dimensions from Universe 7 itself. For our standards for Universes this alone is enough to warrant the macrocosm as a multiverse and each realm being individual Low 2-C structures including the Kaioshin Realm.
I’ll add the broly stuff eventually since that proves the dimensional barriers separate things spatiotemporally

So deagonx is disagreeing with the crt's accepted? Yeah no call someone there. Deagonx should make a different crt if he wants to disagree with every universe having a different space-time. Also would the time rings affect the entite timeline including the 5-d one?
That is not what was disagreed upon tho?

KLOL comment was kind of just not addressing anything tbh, it seems like he was just speaking in general. And an axis is just a direction, time is always going to be assumed to flow forward, which is why its applied to any dimensions, which is where, "there is only 1 axis" comes from. He keeps on asking for proof that there is an additional timeline that captures the multiverses when we have a note on zeno's page, multiple scans that imply and pretty much just state its the case anyway. And pein has still not addressed where the standards say time can't flow forward for higher temporal dimensions lmao.

Sounds made up
There is only 1 axis of time, in the sense that they all flow forward. But there can still be additional temporal dimensions that also flow forward. It's just gonna capture 4d objects instead of 3d objects, in the way its constructed. Pein is just making stuff up.

The new calc won't automatically supercede the old one. There will be a CRT at some point to cover it (or more fittingly, a Calc Group thread). So the issue can be resolved then instead of hashing it out now.
I really appreciate the fact that we can have input on that. Hey guys a new thread popped up for the feat on calc group discussion. None of us can participate though.
I’m glad someone brought this up. Using the reflection of a scouter to pixel scale is already ridiculous (when a much clearer scene exists in EP 19), and now ignoring the fact that the movie scene gives us an inaccurate time frame is even more ridiculous, even though the DBS anime scene works perfectly fine since it’s considered canon to the DB manga. As others have pointed out, it does seem like these downgrade are just for the sake of downgrading because I simply fail to see any other reason for this. And I’d rather a verse get deleted than have it treated unfairly.
Thread is currently happening.

Umm did we mess up in the staff discussion thread?

We seem to have based this thing on time space continuums which they say is different than the time axis.
Yes, u guys messed it up a bit. Spatio temporal separation is different from separate time axis. For different space time continuum, they are spatio-temporally separated by being displaced in a higher spatial dimension.

The space times themselves have zero 5D volume but instead they are 4D structures that are displaced in the 5D space.

Copy pasting DT's answer:
Spacetime A could be
7ueTrnt.png

or in words: The set of all points in 3 dimensions, at any given time, in multiversal position 1 (i.e. 1 is the position in the 5th dimension).

Spacetime B could be
3i1ERYS.png

or in words: The set of all points in 3 dimensions, at any given, in multiversal position 2.

These universes are spatially separate. In fact, they are even spatiotemporally separate. There is not a single point in space and time that is simultaneously in A and B. Why is there no such point? Because all points in A have 1 as the fifth coordinate and all points in B have 2 as the fifth coordinate. Being in both would mean to have 1 and 2 as 5th coordinate simultaneously, which is impossible.

And how many dimensions of time have we used? Only one. In our notion only the 4th dimension, which's variable we have used t for, is timelike. The variables x, y and z are the ones for our usual 3 spatial dimensions and the 5th one, that is 1 for A and 2 for B, is the spatial position in the multiverse. Only that one dimension is time. Two spatiotemporally separated timelines, yet only one dimension of time.
As you can see above, all of the different space times in DB will basically be sharing one time dimension that is t. And all the space times are displaced in the higher spatial dimension which we can just call say w.
The spacetimes will all be placed in some coordinate in w and they will be spatiotemporally separate since they don't occupy any volume in w and are of insignificant size.
Now we can infer from the above that the spacetimes only occupy 3 spatial axis that being x, y, z and one temporal axis or time dimension which is t. Which means the different spacetimes in DB are only 4D.

NOTE: Do remember that I am calling them spacetimes instead of timelines,
because I am only talking about DB's various spacetimes in the cosmology(The realms and Macrocosms). I am not talking about DB's version of timeline yet. So do not misunderstand what I explained above.

Talking mostly about the general approach of just taking a newer feat and then taking the low end of it even though it seems to be worse and the low end even worse in this case and claiming there is no problem. I can take downgrade threads. This thing is bullshit though, not a downgrade.

Back