• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Long Awaited DBS Lifting Strength Upgrade

I was sitting on this accepted calc by @CloverDragon03 for a while so I finally decided to use it in an upgrade.

I'll make this thread short and say anyone who scales to ToP Super Saiyan Blue Goku will be upgraded to Class T lifting strength as Goku who was born on Planet Vegeta a planet which has 10x the gravity of earth was able to withstand the gravity of it (which would be boosted by an order of magnitude due to this) in his blue form and well the gravity of their birth/home planet applies in the tournament of power

Due to the calc and gravity the feat goes from this
1.553395e+11 kg
to this
1.553395e+12 kg

Examples of those who scale would be

You get the idea. I really hope I won't have to update the profiles myself if this gets accepted because I'm grade A lazy.

Neutral, why would anybody who scales to blue goku also get that lifting strength?
Because they could fight him or fight those that fought him this is how scaling works. Although I'm unsure of some certain scaling such as Android 18. So if only characters who would explicitly scale like Beerus, Jiren, Toppo would be acceptable then so be it.

Because they could fight him or fight those that fought him this is how scaling works. Although I'm unsure of some certain scaling such as Android 18. So if only characters who would explicitly scale like Beerus, Jiren, Toppo would be acceptable then so be it.
Fair enough

Regarding the compression feat, isn't the method for those feats Surface Area x MPa? I agree with the upgrade, but I think that method should be used. It's the most common method I see for compression or crushing feats. Heck, it might even upgrade the feat. It got Class G in a rock crushing feat that involve a much smaller crater. So this feat would definitely near or obtain Class T even without the 10x increase via Planet Vegeta's gravity shenanigans.

But, like, did they grapple with Goku? Majority of this scaling is derived from differences in strengths of Ki.
Ki has influence on physical strength, but the strength of the body is separate yet.
Not sure on this part tbh. Would probably like to get more staff input related to it. I would like to use proof from Super manga that elaborates on ki and them reaching their limit with their own physical body but alas this is an anime revision. Considering Super Saiyan Blue transformation is what allows him to withstand the gravity and not his own innate strength I'd like to say it's fine.

Lifting strength scaling for dragon ball is honestly confusing especially for an arc as convoluted as ToP. I know characters like Ribrianne or Android 18 (she only scales to a base goku anyways) wouldn't scale and Android 18 was literally restrained by the gravity and Goku even had more gravity pressuring him due to the 10x.

Yea I think Null makes the most sense here for lifting strength and I had a little bit of a missight on scaling. Anyone with an unknown rating for LS won't receive any benefits and examples like Wrathful/Super Broly, Blue Vegeta, and Jiren should scale with the former 2 being atleast explicitly comparable to Blue Goku and Jiren's own justification writing why.

Two things.

1. Wouldn't the force Goku withstood be "Goku's weight x 10 + Force exerted by Black Hole"? If so, you wouldn't multiply the force exerted by the black hole by 10x.
2. If it helps I made a supportive feat for Base Goku/Vegeta. If low-end is accepted, it's only supportive. High-end upgrades Base character's though.

Two things.

1. Wouldn't the force Goku withstood be "Goku's weight x 10 + Force exerted by Black Hole"? If so, you wouldn't multiply the force exerted by the black hole by 10x.
2. If it helps I made a supportive feat for Base Goku/Vegeta. If low-end is accepted, it's only supportive. High-end upgrades Base character's though.
Not sure on first one but i got 342,464,977,000 pounds assuming his weight is 137 pounds which would put the feat at Class G instead unless I did my math wrong.
Off the top of my head I know Beerus grapples with SSJ Goku in the Battle of Gods movie and grapples with SSG Goku in the DBS anime
Can you give insight?

Last edited:
Not sure on first one but i got 342,464,977,000 pounds assuming his weight is 137 pounds which would put the feat at Class G instead unless I did my math wrong.

Can you give insight?
I think it would be what I said. After all, then 10x gravity only applies to Goku. Not the gravity of other people's attacks or things he touches.

Another feat in ToP worth taking note of would probably be that one Pride Trooper who increases their own mass to sink into the arena. Can't remember if anyone scales though. That said, do we apply SSJ multipliers to lifting strength? We do know it increases because of the notorious 40 tons scene from Z. If so, we can multiply the calc I did (Which had the high-end accepted) by the SSJ multipliers. From there scaling from grappling can ensue.

I think it would be what I said. After all, then 10x gravity only applies to Goku. Not the gravity of other people's attacks or things he touches.

Another feat in ToP worth taking note of would probably be that one Pride Trooper who increases their own mass to sink into the arena. Can't remember if anyone scales though. That said, do we apply SSJ multipliers to lifting strength? We do know it increases because of the notorious 40 tons scene from Z. If so, we can multiply the calc I did (Which had the high-end accepted) by the SSJ multipliers. From there scaling from grappling can ensue.
if we did dbs would already be in pre stellar range eons ago

Lets just keep our ambitions low since the feat here seems to be at least Class G which is certainly an upgrade and not by a margin where it would be considered an outlier.

You’re fine with any upgrade 😭
I mean, with how DB multipliers with ki work in regards to how they affect strength and speed, I see no issue with that.

In DBS: Broly, Base Vegeta and Broly at the time have equal LS, but once Vegeta goes Fake SSJ, he clearly has the superior LS in their arm grapple.

Back