• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Nonsense. The calc IS mathematically correct (mathematics and engineering major here, you can trust my judgment on its mathematical validity). That’s not the issue here. The issue was never about its mathematical validity, the issue is the fact that using this scene is just wrong, it doesn’t give an accurate time frame and pixel scaling using a reflection is already ridiculous enough (for example, depending on what the scouter is made of, the reflection on the glass can be smaller). This is something you should know, and I know you do, you know it very well, and I’m still not surprised you ended up accepting it even though there are obvious issues with it that have nothing to do with mathematics.

It is not. He points out the obvious issue that you conveniently miss hiding under the guise of “I don’t know if it’s mathematically correct”.
Is you accept that the calc is mathematically correct, then we've got nothing further to talk about here, duh.

Those "obvious issues that have nothing to do with mathematics"? That's what the Content Revision threads and Calc Group threads are for. Didn't I point that out?

Right, I totally believe that.

Whether you believe it or not, I don't owe you anything so have fun with that.

Is you accept that the calc is mathematically correct, then we've got nothing further to talk about here,
Now I ask, is THIS a joke? Because it has to be. There is no freaking way you don’t see the issues of using this scene, let alone even pointing them out.
duh.

Those "obvious issues that have nothing to do with mathematics"? That's what the Content Revision threads and Calc Group threads are for. Didn't I point that out?
Do you or do you not know of or see the issues of using this scene for calcs? That’s the question, that’s all.
Whether you believe it or not, I don't owe you anything so have fun with that.
I never said you did. That was not the purpose that remark.

Downgrades are actually really healthy for verses, since we'd get new matches and such, stagnation always leads to dead verses
Downgrades are healthy only when the tiering isn't proper. The primary reason of this community's existence is finding a verse's tier. Matchups are just fun little things to do after that.
Then go all out. Make every possible downgrade, accurate or not. It just needs to be a downgrade, go for wall level if possible.
Wall-level Azathoth?

Toryama said that the galactic patrol couldn't do anything agains the saiyans or freeza, and since they have the bomb, then the 2 must be able to resist that, but we have no proof of a galactic patrol nor the extinction bomb in the toei continuity
We actually have for the galactic patrol in daizenshuu 7 here, but probably nothing about the extinction bomb

Shoutouts to KLOL for going above and beyond and bothering to check if a scene is actually applicable or not before accepting it's calc to not waste multiple peoples' time! Model dude if you ask me
I appreciate his comment but in all honesty it takes just one freaking braincell to realize this scene can’t be used 🤣🤣. This is how I know that anyone claiming to not know about this is being downright disingenuous, they aren’t ignorant.

Now I ask, is THIS a joke? Because it has to be. There is no freaking way you don’t see the issues of using this scene, let alone even pointing them out.

Do you or do you not know of or see the issues of using this scene for calcs? That’s the question, that’s all.

I never said you did. That was not the purpose that remark.
What part of "This is a topic for Content Revision threads / Calc Group threads" didn't you get from my posts?

When did I even say that the calc should be used in the first place?

If there are valid issues with it, then it won't be used. So there's no point stressing about it or asking me to debate here and now.

Then go all out. Make every possible downgrade, accurate or not. It just needs to be a downgrade, go for wall level if possible.
Upgrades are also pretty healthy, although verses that get upgraded to above Tier 3 usually end up dead, those tiers are quite big, and unless you got some hax, ya ain't getting any fair fights

What part of "This is a topic for Content Revision threads / Calc Group threads" didn't you get from my posts?
The fact that you think it being mathematically correct means all further discussion is over for us, when you do not even need those threads to see why this is blatantly wrong.
When did I even say that the calc should be used in the first place?
I never said you did. I asked why you‘d “accept” something that is so obviously wrong, not even question it? Because that’s the job of the calc group thread? Then what does you accepting it mean then? Enlighten me please.
If there are valid issues with it, then it won't be used. So there's no point stressing about it or asking me to debate here and now.
If? So you still can’t see it?
Or, much more likely, you do but given that you’ve vehemently agreed with downgrade attempts and disagreed with upgrade attempts, I’m not surprised. Pattern recognition.

Guys, chill with accusations, we hash it out when it tries to get applied. I can understand where yall are coming from but let's not get hostile, all it does is give the people your arguing against grounds to dismiss your arguements. That's already happened way too much, let's not make it worse.

Upgrades are also pretty healthy, although verses that get upgraded to above Tier 3 usually end up dead, those tiers are quite big, and unless you got some hax, ya ain't getting any fair fights
Goku’s page is consistently in the tending section. DB has been above tier 3 for years here, I assure you, your fear of it being dead won’t materialize.

Guys, chill with accusations, we hash it out when it tries to get applied. I can understand where yall are coming from but let's not get hostile, all it does is give the people your arguing against grounds to dismiss your arguements. That's already happened way too much, let's not make it worse.
That is…not a reason to dismiss any argument and if someone does that, they’re the ones at fault.

The fact that you think it being mathematically correct means all further discussion is over for us, when you do not even need those threads to see why this is blatantly wrong.
I said I'm not interested in discussing it here. As in the general discussion thread of the series. That doesn't mean I don't think that calc should be discussed elsewhere.

I never said you did. I asked why you‘d “accept” something that is so obviously wrong, not even question it? Because that’s the job of the calc group thread? Then what does you accepting it mean then? Enlighten me please.
Accepting it means that the calc is judged to be mathematically correct and it can be brought up in Content Revision thread or Calc Group threads... It doesn't mean just slap it onto the profile without further discussion or evaluation.

If? So you still can’t see it?
Or, much more likely, you do but given that you’ve vehemently agreed with downgrade attempts and disagreed with upgrade attempts, I’m not surprised. Pattern recognition.
"If" as in I'm not casting judgement on that yet. I've got no reason to yet.

Has it ever crossed your brain that I "vehemently agree with downgrade attempts and disgreed with upgrade attempts" because I believed those threads were accurate? Believe it or not, in my many years being here I have actually disagreed with downgrades and proposed upgrades myself across multiple verses. But your opinion of me won't stop my evaluations either way.

That is…not a reason to dismiss any argument and if someone does that, they’re the ones at fault.
You can bring this up in the CRT is my point. I never said I agree or disagree with the sentiment, I'm saying getting snippy with a mod won't change their mind. And since he's a mod, he has power, it's just shooting yourself in the foot in the long term. I'm not dismissing anything, I promise.

I said I'm not interested in discussing it here. As in the general discussion thread of the series. That doesn't mean I don't think that calc should be discussed elsewhere.
I don’t see a rule anywhere stating that discussion for calcs in general threads isn’t allowed but okay
Accepting it means that the calc is judged to be mathematically correct and it can be brought up in Content Revision thread or Calc Group threads... It doesn't mean just slap it onto the profile without further discussion or evaluation.
So, if I’m getting this right, the only requirement to earn your approval for a calc is for it be mathematically valid, correct?
"If" as in I'm not casting judgement on that yet. I've got no reason to yet.

Has it ever crossed your brain that I "vehemently agree with downgrade attempts and disgreed with upgrade attempts" because I believed those threads were accurate?
Not my point. Of course you believe it’s accurate, that’s why anyone would agree or disagree with a thread, they think it’s accurate, but that’s not what I was pointing towards.
Believe it or not, in my many years being here I have actually disagreed with downgrades and proposed upgrades myself across multiple verses.
Again, not my point.
But your opinion of me won't stop my evaluations either way.
I never expected them too, I’d be a fool to even think otherwise.

you aren’t in the “supporter” section of the DB verse page on the wiki, right?

I don’t see a rule anywhere stating that discussion for calcs in general threads isn’t allowed but okay
I never said it was a rule or that other people are forbidden from discussing it. I said I wasn't interested in it.

So, if I’m getting this right, the only requirement to earn your approval for a calc is for it be mathematically valid, correct?
That's it in a nutshell. Calc Group members look for errors and whether methods are being used correctly. There's not a lot of point in holding a huge debate in the comments of a calc blog.

you aren’t in the “supporter” section of the DB verse page on the wiki, right?
I haven't put name in supporter sections for verses for years, probably. I don't think that the concept of supporters/neutrals/opponents hold a lot of merit. I love Dragon Ball as a series and I "support" it as a verse by being active in the revisions for it. That doesn't mean I blindly approve everything that comes up up for it.

Ch1CT.jpg

Fried rice

At least in range we should. The fact that Zeno decided to erase everything also and that he was leaking to a different timeline. Damn Zamasu really was the haxy bad of dragonball.
That just seems like a feat for Zeno. His rather casual attack, which he seems to do without thinking much, vaped an entire timeline. I don’t know if leaking into another timeline would grant him range either.

Also I’m curious. If or when the timelines are accepted as 5D Low 1-C, just as 5D spaces separates 4D macrocosms, would a 6D space separate 5D timelines?

Should't it apply due to the overall increase in speed shown by Goku?
not really, it would raise speed either way for the 50x of the super saiyan, however since the grade 3 500x one is a pure AP/strenght multiplier, i don't know if it would apply to speed at all, at least, @Nullflowerblush isn't applying it to speed, so i prefer waiting for his thread to end so that i can be sure of things

yeah, but.......i still don't know if the number applies to speed as well, i am waiting for @Nullflowerblush thread on the grade 3 multiplier based cell saga re scaling thread to end to start applying the multipliers in a thread
Before that, I am going to need to go through a Frieza recalculation acception thread.
His rather casual attack, which he seems to do without thinking much, vaped an entire timeline.
Why does the Wiki consider that an energy attack and not, like, his Existence Erasure ability?

Back