• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball - Quick Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have this on Some profiles of Dragon ball
The reason for this is that Universe 7 by itself has already been shown to contain parallel space-time continuums within its globe, such as the Room of Spirit and Time, which is still affected by time travel; which proves that the new timelines can encompass other space-times as well, and thus the events in the Future Trunks Saga don't prove anything in the way of the universes being physically connected.

Room of Spirit and Time is considered to be a part of Universe 7.There is no evidence for this. Also ,no other realmn within Universe 7 is considered to have a separate space-time in Universe 7 here on vsbattle wiki.
As for supplementary evidence ,Recently in Dragon Ball Super Manga we had this statement which implies other dimensions like ROSAT are outside the universe

Remove it.

Agree - @Reiner ,@Gilad_Hyperstar ,@Lord_Farquaad69420 ,@Antvasima ,@omegabronic,@SSJGeminiJJ ,@Maverick_Zero_X ,@Theglassman12
Disagree- @Nullflowerblush ,@Toby020, @Vietthai96
Neutral-

Last edited:
Why it was considered to be a part of the universe in the first place? Anyway I agree. Black frieza already got it handled.

My God, this again, we're tired of this, it's been discussed several times that DB's macroverse exists in several different spacetimes, am I the only one who's tired of this?

When it was discussed ever that ROSAT is a part of the universe? It's not about the timeline but U7 in particular.

Last edited:
When it was discussed ever that ROSAT is a part of the universe? It's not about the timeline but U7 in particular.
but it's really about the U7, there are several different spacetimes, like having the dimension of the lights among several others, but about the room of time it was never discussed, I don't know where they got which room of time is part of the universe, all I know is that it exists on several planets, that's because Frieza and Merus show it, there is also a dimension below Bills' planet called limbo

but it's really about the U7, there are several different spacetimes, like having the dimension of the lights among several others, but about the room of time it was never discussed, I don't know where they got which room of time is part of the universe, all I know is that it exists on several planets, that's because Frieza and Merus show it, there is also a dimension below Bills' planet called limbo
No. Scan ?

Several planets having gateway to ROSAT doesn't mean ROSAT is a part of the universe especially when.
Screenshot_2023_0126_210252.png

Several planets having gateway to ROSAT doesn't mean ROSAT is a part of the universe especially when.
Screenshot_2023_0126_210252.png
I never said that I would be a part of it, my friend, I just said that there are several rooms of time in different places, read above where I quote " I don't know where they put the room of time doing part of the universe".

A Rejected thread with staff conclusion being
It's rules my friend, don't try to change DB cosmology, topic literally got rejected at first, if there wasn't such a rule many people would put U7 as low 2-C and indeed fact is easy, there are several declarations in the databook created by Akira.

It's rules my friend, don't try to change DB cosmology, topic literally got rejected at first, if there wasn't such a rule many people would put U7 as low 2-C and indeed fact is easy, there are several declarations in the databook created by Akira.
I mean we can still change the cosmology with new information from the ongoing Manga. That's what we doing friend.

agree, no evidence is provided in the profiles, it seemed to me as an excuse to keep the tier 2 rating due to exhaustion in dealing with this topic(can't blame them, i saw the threads and it was pure pain) but nowadays it things seems to have calmed down, so after this revision(if accepted) another one should be done in regard of how it affects the scaling, for now let us just talk about the cosmology to have things organized

Regardless of rule there never was a evidence for ROSAT + rules states that new information from manga can change it whatsover which we have.

Vegeta blowing up the Room of Spirit and Time and ending up on The Lookout is proof that the former exists within Universe 7.

If the Room of Spirit and Time was a separate dimension, located on a separate axis of space-time, Vegeta would have ended up in deep, dimensionless space.

Vegeta blowing up the Room of Spirit and Time and ending up on The Lookout is proof that the former exists within Universe 7.

If the Room of Spirit and Time was a separate dimension, located on a separate axis of space-time, Vegeta would have ended up in deep, dimensionless space.

super buu with vice shout disagrees, break the dimensional barrier, you go to the normal dimension

Gotenks and Buu created a rift between space and time, like the door that leads into the Room. Vegeta blew up the dimension, and that explosion extended outward into the Lookout.

the explosion opened the door which lead him outside,
Second time around, Vegeta unleashed an explosion that completely decimated the temple, leaving a crater in its place.
also his explosion could had made a space time rift
His aura created a dimensional rift?
Buu forced his way out of ROSAT and Gotenks as well and so Vegeta.
By explicitly tearing through the dimensional barrier. By explicitly distorting space and time.
Vegeta powered up and blew up the Lookout.

Like, without making empty assumptions, the only leverage against the Room of Spirit and Time existing within Universe 7 is Piccolo referring to the two as different "worlds".

that disproves my point how?

His aura created a dimensional rift?
yes, if you can do it by shouting then why not?

Like, without making empty assumptions, the only leverage against the Room of Spirit and Time existing within Universe 7 is Piccolo referring to the two as different "worlds".
that is not how it works, what is the prove that it exists WITHIN the universe? aka as part of it?

By explicitly tearing through the dimensional barrier. By explicitly distorting space and time.
Vegeta powered up and blew up the Lookout.

I am really confused what will it change or suggest that ROSAT is inside universe besides a direct statement of frieza saying otherwise already proves the OP.

the room of time is completely sealed off from the conventional universe. however, it is still part of the structure of Universe 7. It has always been treated as a dimension outside the conventional universe, even before the multiverse concept was added in Super. before the entry of the super, there was only one "single" universe and its parallel dimensions included. anyway, I don't care enough about db Canon to debate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back