• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I ain't leaving I just don't make threads but I do participate. Though maybe in a few months maybe I will be gone again for some time.
Nay, the opponents have won. We must go into hiding and in 10 years form a secret underground resistance and overthrow the biased mods, but at the last second one of us gets captured and we have to infiltrate the capital and rescue them only for it to be revealed there had been a mole among us the entire time and we are once more forced into hiding. That is book 1

The downgrade attempts that fail, the stronger the argument for 2-C becomes.

if you see a way to downgrade the ratings, go for it. The stronger argument will win which is 2-C, and it will be stronger when the downgrade fails.

we are not scared of your downgrades smh

The concentrated exponential amp element, I wonder if any other ratings might need to be adjusted (e.g maybe Vegeta), since it's just become more prominent even though it was pretty much known and there was a thread to get "higher with concentrated Ki attacks" added to profiles iirc.

Nay, the opponents have won. We must go into hiding and in 10 years form a secret underground resistance and overthrow the biased mods, but at the last second one of us gets captured and we have to infiltrate the capital and rescue them only for it to be revealed there had been a mole among us the entire time and we are once more forced into hiding. That is book 1
Trump is that you?

The downgrade attempts that fail, the stronger the argument for 2-C becomes.

if you see a way to downgrade the ratings, go for it. The stronger argument will win which is 2-C, and it will be stronger when the downgrade fails.

we are not scared of your downgrades smh
Cell is getting nerfed dude it's so over.
The concentrated exponential amp element, I wonder if any other ratings might need to be adjusted (e.g maybe Vegeta), since it's just become more prominent even though it was pretty much known and there was a thread to get "higher with concentrated Ki attacks" added to profiles iirc.
Damn Db is so dead😭.

Even if DBS got nerfed down to Low 2-C again, I wouldn't be surprised if the next arc introduces something that would make it hard 2-C.

Even if DBS got nerfed down to Low 2-C again, I wouldn't be surprised if the next arc introduces something that would make it hard 2-C.
Don't think anything like that will happen.
I am fine with the downgrades. I just hope we are consistent to other verses as well. So no physical sclaing to Getsuga Tensho, Rasengan, Balrang Gun etc :==)
Oh yikes yeah every final move type thing becomes it's own thing and doesn't scale except if the characters are shown tanking it. But who has times for so many threads.

Luffy doesn't scale to Bajrang Gun nor does Ichigo scale to his Getsuga.
They don't? At least Star level+ (Comparable to his Attack Potency, as he can withstand the force of his own strikes [657.198 Quettatons]), far higher with Final Getsuga Tenshou (Final Fusion Aizen can't even perceive the level Ichigo is at). Isn't that what's being implied here?

They don't? At least Star level+ (Comparable to his Attack Potency, as he can withstand the force of his own strikes [657.198 Quettatons]), far higher with Final Getsuga Tenshou (Final Fusion Aizen can't even perceive the level Ichigo is at). Isn't that what's being implied here?
Final Getsuga Tenshou is basically a transformation.

Was One Piece downgraded? I recall it being multi continental...
Multi-Continent level with Bajrang Gun in durability section.
It's still a massive amp in power it just puts an incredible strain on him where he literally loses his powers so he kinda had to go all out on Aizen.
Which would make it not combat applicable beyond that one attack?

I'm gonna be honest here but. I think LuffyRuffy unintentionally used fake scans for his dimensional walls CRT because the japanese in the scans is completely off and is awful and does not match up with what someone translated on fanverse which was moreso referring to the dimensional walls/boundaries of the swirling lights dimension rather than dimensional walls of the macrocosm.
I never wore anything fake, would you please stop accusing me without proof? I have all the novels in Japanese, and I'll pass them on to you right now.

Back