• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Nobody corrects them because nobody cares. The Pilaf Gang are children.
Not an argument

They represent timelines created when history is rewritten. Full stop. Quit with the extra semantics.

Its no extra semantics, those are created when you time travel to or from that future, then it splits from that moment.
The two rings are the rings that the East Supreme Kai and Gowasu carry when they travel to the future together.
they travel to an alternate world which is called the future timeline
In the manga, goofy. Did he make that shit in the anime?
Also, he didn't make anything. He altered the pre-existing frequencies of the Time Machine's parallel capacitor.
I corrected myself already goofy, and manga and anime share the same cosmo, so that point doesn't matter.

I corrected myself already goofy, and manga and anime share the same cosmo, so that point doesn't matter.
Oh, right, I forgot.

Does manga Pilaf, with his distinct expertise on the subject, ever declare that there are "tons" of alternate timelines, then? Or are we cross-scaling intelligence feats, too?

Oh, right, I forgot.

Does manga Pilaf, with his distinct expertise on the subject, ever declare that there are "tons" of alternate timelines, then? Or are we cross-scaling intelligence feats, too?
my guy, the anime and manga state the same shit, "all kinds of worlds" "tons of worlds", its right there in the scan.

imprettysurebeerusandwhisgoonabouthowhavingtoomanyparallelworldsisbadwhichseemslikeaprettyweirdsentimentothaveifthereexistsalimitlessnumberbuthehewhatevs

One might say this is an Appeal to Authority, but I am inclined to believe the word of the supreme, all-seeing, all-knowing, divine ruler of his universe over the word of the random hermit who lived in a secluded castle for the majority of his life and was only recently introduced to time travel.

smth smth author's intent most likely involve the movies and gt being seen as alternate timeline
smth smth that only applies to how the wiki views the franchise

Bro I blink and luffy retires and someone is probably gonna try another downgrade like I wasn't paying attention for an hour and I miss an entire anime arc
We going back to universe lv? It was good while it lasted though. Ain't no way I'm fighting against downgrade threads again. Tien thread proved how useless that is but I believe
not
in you.

Ya know, without Luffy, I feel like Dragon Ball is going back to a dark age. Say what you want about him, but he did alot. Now it seems like there are more opponents than supporters.

It's so joever DBbros😥😥😥😳😢😳😳

I'm gonna be honest here but. I think LuffyRuffy unintentionally used fake scans for his dimensional walls CRT because the japanese in the scans is completely off and is awful and does not match up with what someone translated on fanverse which was moreso referring to the dimensional walls/boundaries of the swirling lights dimension rather than dimensional walls of the macrocosm.

I'm gonna be honest here but. I think LuffyRuffy unintentionally used fake scans for his dimensional walls CRT because the japanese in the scans is completely off and is awful and does not match up with what someone translated on fanverse which was moreso referring to the dimensional walls/boundaries of the swirling lights dimension rather than dimensional walls of the macrocosm.
In that case I think a crt should be made but
Sure, we can do that.
Matter of fact...
Keep your hands off cell or there will be blood.

Back