• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

@Dominodalek actually the manga still depicts the fight with Janemba being in another area of Hell and not the Baby Saga I think. Also IIRC, he has all of Xeno Goku and Vegeta's abilties and power due to Dr W copying them and placing it in Janemba.

actually the manga still depicts the fight with Janemba being in another area of Hell and not the Baby Saga I think. Also IIRC, he has all of Xeno Goku and Vegeta's abilties and power due to Dr W copying them and placing it in Janemba.
No, I'm talking way back in 2012 when they adapted Fusion Reborn, and it ended with OG Janemba jumping over into GT.

Remodelled Janemba definitely has Xeno Goku and Vegeta's power, but I wouldn't say he can use their abilities - Janemba's only depicted gaining their raw strength.

Eh tbf Janemba is decently haxed on his own so I assume they felt it was unneascary to give him new powers, I love the black design though and it's always nice to see him in action

Eh tbf Janemba is decently haxed on his own so I assume they felt it was unneascary to give him new powers, I love the black design though and it's always nice to see him in action
Yeah, I'm a fan of all their Janemba designs. I was at least expecting a new CAA though, all Remodelled Janemba has are bigger Ki Blasts.

I call him Vegerot cause I always use the English names for Vegeta and Kakarot so it would be weird to me personally to call him Vegito, though this is a me thing, I don't push it to everyone else.

Maybe since he has Xeno Goku and Vegeta's abilties, they could give Janemba a dark mockery of one of their attacks
I doubt that'd be a CAA though, unless he shared it with Cell, Buu, Mira, etc. It could have made a good Super Attack though, certainly more interesting than the Lightning Shower Rain - even if it might have been a little derivative of Mira.

Chi-Chi is still the best fighter there, and will beat the shit out of Bulma, Mai, or Videl.

Bulma doesn't have any offensive weaponry.

I mean, if for some reason you choose to composite, Bulma may stand a chance but with prep time. Given she is able to create a 2-A being in Fusions but eh... Composites bad.

I heard mecha goku IS the weakest 2-A, i'm pretty sure his AP is good, but the lack of hax or versatile makes him the worst.

Also, who the **** builds a robot that gets hungry? I know he is goku but i think that's too much detail.

Just clicked to me but if DBS Broly actually had a good teacher as a kid or Paragus was actually stronger to help kid Broly be stronger then I have a feeling that SSB Gogeta would had a tougher fight vs an even more powerful Broly

Considering how big of a jump gogeta was there plus the unknown but massive boost from blue, i think his training wouldn't matter because the writters would still make gogeta stomp him, unless he appeared way sooner.

Logically speaking his adaptation was so OP that if his base was even stronger he'd be pretty much unstoppable, even to gogeta.

Eh depends. Since writers made Broly OP without any training then im sure that they would had made him even more of a challenge for SSB Gogeta with actual training

Back