• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Wouldn't the last point create circular scaling?

Cell > SSJ Gohan, let's supose they're equal

Cell powers up as Gohan did. Since SSJ2 is 20x SSJ, he increases his power by 20x.

Gohan could defeat Cell with less than half of his power, so his full power should be 2x Cell. Since we supposed Cell pre-explosion was equal to SSJ Gohan, SSJ2 Gohan should be 40x SSJ Gohan then.

But that means Cell powered up 40x, and that'd mean Gohan powered up 80x...
Is it not possible Cell was comparing the power up of what he gauged off of Gohan when he was fighting him whom hadn't shown his full power yet thoughout his fight? Therefore not making it a contradiction.

Alright, I gave this topic some thought and I wanted to talk about it for a bit and hear what you all have to say about it.

To cut to the chase, I think that Full Power (green form) Bojacks max power should scale above Perfect Cells max power (just perfect Cell, not SPC or even Grade 3).

The idea is pretty straightforward:

PC's max power Kamehameha was overpowered by SSJ2 Gohan's casual no charge Kamehameha (Gohan literally just says the chant and then quickly fires the blast with seemingly no charge up) and messes him greatly.

On the other hand, Full Power Bojacks max power blast clashes with SSJ2 Gohan's casual charged up Kamehameha (Gohan does the classic pose and we see the energy charge up) and they both explode on impact, which likely implies a relatively similar energy output cause if one blast was significantly stronger than the other, it would've bull dozed right through like against Cell.

So it would go FP Bojack Max power blast ~ SSJ2 Gohan's casual charged up Kamehameha > SSJ2 Gohan's casual no charge Kamehameha > PC full power Kamehameha. Note that I'm not trying to scale Bojack to SSJ2 Gohan (since he dealt with him rather easily), just that I'm using Gohan as the mediator to judge Cell and Bojacks performance.

Now for what people might have against this:

1. Gohan killed Bojack so easily compared to Cell, how could he be above him?
Gohan during his fight with Cell was purposely drawing out the fight so as to make Cell suffer, and it was only when Cell came back with a zenkai that Gohan decided to actually try and kill him (and by then the gap between them was shortened and Gohan was heavily damaged). He could've instantly kill Cell at anytime if he wanted to, but chose not too.

With Bojack on the other hand, Gohan had no such bloodlust and just simply wanted to take him down (which we see with him casually killing him in like a couple minutes). And Cell has Regen unlike Bojack, which benefits his survival compared to Bojack.

2. Gohan's Kamehameha was bigger against Cell than it was against Bojack, so shouldn't it be stronger?

While bigger beams do tend to be stronger, that's not always the case. KKx4 Goku's beam was bigger than the Kamehameha used against Bojack, but obviously it's not stronger. While the possibility does exist, the context surrounding makes me think otherwise: Gohan decided to charge up the attack against Bojack unlike against Cell which implies more effort, and Gohan is trying to kill Bojack while he's just trying to make Cell suffer.

To reiterate, I'm just arguing that FP Bojacks max power should be above Perfect Cells max power, not Grade 3 Cell or Super Perfect Cell/Post Zenkai Perfect Cell, just normal Perfect Cell. And I'm not scaling to Gohan, just using him as a middle ground.

Now if the Daizenshuu's or the movie claim that Perfect Cell (explicitly normal Perfect, not SPC or a vague "Cell is stronger statement") > Bojack, then forget what I posted. But if not, then please let me know what you all think.
Should I make a crt for this, or should I let the other threads finish first? Also thoughts please.

Is it not possible Cell was comparing the power up of what he gauged off of Gohan when he was fighting him whom hadn't shown his full power yet thoughout his fight? Therefore not making it a contradiction.
That'd mean he's not 20x, but less than 10x since less than half strength SSJ2 Gohan could defeat him, and pre-explosion Cell already was stronger than SSJ Gohan.

Anyway, I don't think you could reach anything quantificable. At best, you can argue it is an at most 10x amp

I think cell issue is solved by his post zenkai “base” power being lower than his 18 absorbed perfect form so that his SS2 equivalent is half as strong as Gohans, but seems like a reach of anything.

Technically he doesn’t but his powered up forms are the equivalent of SS grades as demonstrated when he entered a buff state to showcase its weakness to trunks, and cell always has a Super Saiyan like golden aura on him in the anime and manga auras also reflect that similarity.
Cell doesn't go ssj2

Do you think that Goku will make TUI his base power and than fight Uub at EoZ? I already made post about. Saying Uub powered base to MUI with the avatar with a small ftaction of his power. It wpuld make sense though.

BoG--->Goku absorbs SSG power, stacks transformation upon it now rivals/surpasses GoD

EoZ-->Goku makes/absorbs TUI power, stacks transformation on top of it now rivals/surpasses angel.

Do you think that Goku will make TUI his base power and than fight Uub at EoZ? I already made post about. Saying Uub powered base to MUI with the avatar with a small ftaction of his power. It wpuld make sense though.

BoG--->Goku absorbs SSG power, stacks transformation upon it now rivals/surpasses GoD

EoZ-->Goku makes/absorbs TUI power, stacks transformation on top of it now rivals/surpasses angel.
that is what hes been trying to yes, he can already use ui in his base state, but its not nearly as accurate

Are you ******* serious with 6D timeline??, it isn't, the neutral space is considered to be unqualifiable so what left is the timeline, which is the higher temporal dimension, just 5D. The suppose time axis of the neutral space is the timeline. If i know this gonna happen I should have do this, i commented multiple times in the previous thread that timeline is significant enough to be tiered in case neutral space is deem insignificant and unqualifiable

Are you ******* serious with 6D timeline??, it isn't, the neutral space is considered to be unqualifiable so what left is the timeline, which is the higher temporal dimension, just 5D. The suppose time axis of the neutral space is the timeline. If i know this gonna happen I should have do this, i commented multiple times in the previous thread that timeline is significant enough to be tiered in case neutral space is deem insignificant and unqualifiable
I told you to do it, you didn't want to do it '-'

Tf is going on?

When will people stop using this excuse for every time an upgrade is rejected? The arguments themselves can be just bad you know?
Latching onto the wrong part of my post. Someone said something about a 6D timeline and I'm just confused af. Idgaf about whatever reason something will or won't get rejected, I'm just tryna figure out where the **** that came from😂

Back