• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I do agree with Vietthai we already have staff confirm that the Space is an unquantifiable 5D it literally can not be anything less which is what staff is trying to argue. We need to do it how Viet introduced it cuz the moment 6D DB comes into the fray its all over.

Don’t matter, unquantifiable 5-D is standard assumption for all 2-C feats and above, you would’ve gotten more of the neutral space by proposing it as an extra spacetime so characters would be higher into 2-C.

The only way DB is getting tier 1 is by proving timelines should be that tier.

I think if he started by saying neutral space is another 4D spacetime it would more than likely result in a downgrade knowing the wiki

So talking with strym here's some of his ideas I wanted to share.

Moro?=?Kid Buu>Majin Buu Grand Supreme Kai

Kid Buu utterly beat Grand Supreme Kai (even though he was weakened when he was beaten by Kid Buu I'll explain why 2-C still scales to Kid Buu)

Majin Buu needed to unlock his "latent potential" (The power of the WEAKENED Grand Supreme Kai) to fight Moro. It boosted his power from 3-D to 4-D. Weakened Grand Supreme Kai would still have to scale to 2-C because of this thus scaling Kid Buu who stomped him. DBZ Good Buu doesn't scale as absorption made Kid Buu weaker.

I don't have much thoughts on this and seems iffy to me but it's interesting.

So talking with strym here's some of his ideas I wanted to share.

Moro?=?Kid Buu>Majin Buu Grand Supreme Kai

Kid Buu utterly beat Grand Supreme Kai (even though he was weakened when he was beaten by Kid Buu I'll explain why 2-C still scales to Kid Buu)

Majin Buu needed to unlock his "latent potential" (The power of the WEAKENED Grand Supreme Kai) to fight Moro. It boosted his power from 3-D to 4-D. Weakened Grand Supreme Kai would still have to scale to 2-C because of this thus scaling Kid Buu who stomped him. DBZ Good Buu doesn't scale as absorption made Kid Buu weaker.

I don't have much thoughts on this and seems iffy to me but it's interesting.

Can’t do that without creating recursive scaling, SS1 Vegito> Super Buu> Kid Buu > SSG > SS3 Vegito

No. Especially since, as mentioned before, it objectively creates circular scaling. This simply will not work

Are you ******* serious with 6D timeline??, it isn't, the neutral space is considered to be unqualifiable so what left is the timeline, which is the higher temporal dimension, just 5D. The suppose time axis of the neutral space is the timeline. If i know this gonna happen I should have do this, i commented multiple times in the previous thread that timeline is significant enough to be tiered in case neutral space is deem insignificant and unqualifiable
What are you talking about, I already know the neutral space is unquantifiable 5-D, but the overarching temporal dimension of the neutral space now makes the entire neutral dimension quantifiable, and I even brought up the main overarching timeline in the OP, i even brought this up in the previous crt, so what is the matter? Like do you even see the arguments im going up against in the crt? "Time flows backward" and then reiner is using arguments from 2021 that don't even matter to the argument.

tumblr_mfwvhgQClk1r6rdclo1_500.gif

People forget DBS doesn't treat 4D and 3D has having an infinite difference in power, which is why characters could go from 3-A to Low 2-C even if it doesn't seem like they powered up a ton.

What the ****
Why would the neutral zone not have its own separate time axis, it doesn't share the timeline, it has its own temporal dimension that is overarched by the timeline. It's in the translations, the neutral space is its own dimensional construct. So obviously it would be independent of the main timeline and be its own separate thing.

you made up shit at this point, i never said anything about 2 higher overarching timelines, and i don't have time to follow the thread every second

What are you talking about, I already know the neutral space is unquantifiable 5-D, but the overarching temporal dimension of the neutral space now makes the entire neutral dimension quantifiable, and I even brought up the main overarching timeline in the OP, i even brought this up in the previous crt, so what is the matter? Like do you even see the arguments im going up against in the crt? "Time flows backward" and then reiner is using arguments from 2021 that don't even matter to the argument.
Yeah the arguments are pretty trash I would recommend Viet should hop in and say their piece to lighten the load

Buu Saga SSJ3 Goku ~ Kid Buu > Good Buu/Grand Supreme Kai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BoG God Goku?
Nah Good Buu would be marginally weaker. Kid Buu still >>>>>>>>> SSJ3 Goku (the fight wasn't serious and kid buu was literally toying with Goku and only genkidama would be 2-C) and manga kid buu is superior to all incarnations of buu according to Toriyama when he said smaller forms are stronger than previous listing Frieza and Buu as an example.

Nah Good Buu would be marginally weaker. Kid Buu still >>>>>>>>> SSJ3 Goku (the fight wasn't serious and kid buu was literally toying with Goku and only genkidama would be 2-C)
goku said that he would be able to finish off buu if he concentrated enough power with ssj3

and manga kid buu is superior to all incarnations of buu according to Toriyama when he said smaller forms are stronger than previous listing Frieza and Buu as an example.
that is not what toryama said, that was the interviewer's words, were he also lists kid goku as an example, toryama never said that "smaller forms = stronger always"

Goku legit stated he could've beaten Kid Buu with SSJ3 if he'd finished the fight quickly so the two are relative.

You need to jump through several nonsensical hoops to even remotely rationalize this scaling, which to me says a lot about its validity
Except Kid Buus power was actually quite unknown to the cast and was unfathomably stronger to themselves.

332071431_1316669949180377_6510526780680023916_n.png

012.png

lBMkNkF_d.webp

Here Toriyama literally confirms what the interviewer says how he wants to make the smaller ones seem more stronger despite that being "contradictory".

Your scans literally don't prove anything...

First scan just vaguely calls Buu's power "unfathomable" (this is not proof)
Second scan is Vegeta saying Buu's power is beyond what he'd imagined, and at the very end of the page, he proceeds to say that Goku's power is also beyond what he'd imagined (this just supports my point)
Third scan is just a general design philosophy of Toriyama making characters' final transformations appear small (this is not proof)

Back