• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Matter of fact, idk, too many contradictions.
While our standards would make this true, I spot too many inconsistencies and the series itself may not treat this like a immeasurable feat but just a basic level of speed, or finite.

Hit evolves to the point of being on par with Kaioken Goku, shown relative in speed and could harm him with his punches.
So at this point Hit would be immeasurable as well, hindering any usage of timeskip. But we know this isn’t the case as Hit can still utilize the technique, which shouldn’t be possible if he’s faster than it.

Goku being stopped by an evolved Hit also contradicts it.
Hit doesn’t change his technique altogether, all he does is increase how much longer he can travel into the future, so Goku being incapable of traveling with hit kinda makes this speed moot or not operate as it’s described. Goku isn’t resisting this ability so having a limited timeframe doesn’t work, and there’s literally nothing to resist.
Goku should be able to indefinitely travel but clearly can only move a few seconds into, which is weird.

3. Hit is on this immeasurable level, but can’t react to a finite level Dyspo.
Dyspo by no means is just light speed, but his speed is described as being “faster than light” and he can increase his speeds thousands of times in an instance. All of this is spelling out finite speed, and Hit and many other people on this level struggles to fight him.
It seems the series itself doesn’t depict these characters being immeasurable.

Yeah it doesn't make sense for goku to be immeasurable, yet an increased time skip works, not sure how goku literally moving into the future functions though lmao, but hit eventually just stops using t, indicating even an evolved time skip wouldn't work, maybe dyspo just wasn't as fast as ssb goku?

Well Hit doesn't seem to be on par with SSB in the ToP, as Goku bulldozes straight through the mines Hit found to be dangerous.
He’s stronger than U6vU7 SSJBKK10 Goku who did the immeasurable feat.
While SSJG Goku is superior to this hit, this hit is vastly superior to the Goku in the previous arcs.
Still, it doesn't change the issues with immeasurable Goku.
True. I don’t buy the “time passes while they fight” argument, as this applies to ANY level of speed. They’re like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times ftl or something like that.
Even at light speed half an hour is 17,000 years (if I did my math right) now image that at the speed they’re at, or any speed above light speed. It just doesn’t work.

I know it's a different timeline but immeasurable Hit in Heros can use timeskip on other immeasurable people. It could just be his abilities are that potent.
Or the series doesn’t treat them as such.
While they can do all this time shit blah blah blah, the series itself may not have truly depicted them moving at a speed faster than infinity.

Or the series doesn’t treat them as such.
While they can do all this time shit blah blah blah, the series itself may not have truly depicted them moving at a speed faster than infinity.
What? That's a lot of hoops to jump through to come to the conclusion that Heros characters aren't immeasurable when this just means Hit improved his timeskip to affect those stronger than him, which it did.

Tbf, i have been explaining this multiple times, if Hit truly using time stop in his fight again Goku, then Goku can't predict what Hit gonna do to counter, because when time is stop, Goku thought process will be frozen as well, how he gonna do prediction in that state. The reason why people frozen is because when skip time, in Hit's perspective everyone will be frozen. But well, not gonna dive into this rabbit hole again

Last edited:
Tbf, i have been explaining this multiple times, if Hit truly using time stop in his fight again Goku, then Goku can't predict what Hit gonna do counter, because when time is stop, Goku thought process will be frozen as well, how he gonna do prediction in that state. The reason why people frozen is because when skip time, in Hit's perspective everyone will be frozen. But well, not gonna dive into this rabbit hole again
Also because it's explained that Hit stores a "part" of time, uses it to create another dimension and goes in that dimension to attack from there, as that dimensions is separated from time and allowing him to attack while everyone is unaware.

i mean, if we try and give goku Immeasurable with it, while also saying that hit can use time skip on people who are immeasurable, then it becomes circular
I said nothing about actually giving goku immeasurable in canon, I was just explaining in heros characters being affected by hits time skip doesn't mean they aren't immeasurable.

Wait a sec wouldn't Hit's dimension qualify for another Time-Space?
I believe so, since Hit takes time from the Universe to use time skip, so yes it should be considered a separate spacetime

I wonder, how long can he keep from the Universe? Would its dimensions be the size of the Universe or a planet?

Wait a sec wouldn't Hit's dimension qualify for another Time-Space?
Not one that serves to upgrade the cosmology, as it is merely a "temporal" state, but yes.

I mean is Hit creating this space himself or is he jumping into another place that exist outside causal space time
Technically it is Hit creating it, as this place manifests by Hit storing moments in time.

man, now i think that we will need to have a thread dedicated to know what in the actual **** is hit's time skip, it is clearly time manip, but what exactly should we list it as?
As I stated earlier, Hit should have more than three abilities through time manipulation, which is often stated to have certain different abilities.

I 100% agree Toki-Tobashi needs a page or something dedicated for its usage.
  • Icy Glare - Hit looks at his opponent then he quickly uses Time-Skip to assault the opponent and then returns to his original spot. From his opponent's perspective, Hit does not appear to be moving at all.

• Time-Skip/Molotov - Hit's Ultimate Skill where he uses his Time-Skip ability, Hit quickly assaults his opponent with a full-on barrage of punches. If the blows performed during the skipped time hit the opponent, the resulting force applies to the opponent all at once and knocks them away after the Time-Skip ends.

• Time Freeze - In the anime, by improving the Time-Skip ability enough, the user can go beyond just skipping time and can freeze time on an opponent if Hit gets close enough to inflict it upon them during the Time-Skip.

• Tides of Time - A personal subspace using the skipped time stored upon using Time-Skip. Used in the anime.

• Time Release- Hit fires an energy blast in combination with the Tides of Time. Used in the anime.
    • Time Prison - Hit's last resort attack where he can freeze anyone or anything in time. Used in the anime.
These are all the techniques I saw listed on DB wiki specifically associated with Time Skip

I 100% agree Toki-Tobashi needs a page or something dedicated for its usage.
  • Icy Glare - Hit looks at his opponent then he quickly uses Time-Skip to assault the opponent and then returns to his original spot. From his opponent's perspective, Hit does not appear to be moving at all.

• Time-Skip/Molotov - Hit's Ultimate Skill where he uses his Time-Skip ability, Hit quickly assaults his opponent with a full-on barrage of punches. If the blows performed during the skipped time hit the opponent, the resulting force applies to the opponent all at once and knocks them away after the Time-Skip ends.

• Time Freeze - In the anime, by improving the Time-Skip ability enough, the user can go beyond just skipping time and can freeze time on an opponent if Hit gets close enough to inflict it upon them during the Time-Skip.

• Tides of Time - A personal subspace using the skipped time stored upon using Time-Skip. Used in the anime.

• Time Release- Hit fires an energy blast in combination with the Tides of Time. Used in the anime.
    • Time Prison - Hit's last resort attack where he can freeze anyone or anything in time. Used in the anime.
These are all the techniques I saw listed on DB wiki specifically associated with Time Skip
It turned out really good, why don't you open a CRT to add this to the HIt profile?

Back