• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The bee is already MFTL+ and already beat Krillin who is currently listed as High 4-C. That's a MFTL+ High 4-C Bee regardless of what you think regarding Krillin being 2-C.
I'm okay with bee High 4-C and MFTL+ trought, i think It makes sense because they are made by Dr Hedo, and that guy is a genious, not 2-C trought, the Bee being a universal buster don't have any logic and not even support by the story.
Like, Krillin as holding back during all that, so he could still pursue the guys and hear they conversations.

It uses stuff from DBGT because its part of that same continuity

Also, Fusion Reborn, which VSBW considers canon, features Bojack. Next
Ummm….? Did even read the calc?
It mentions nothing about GT or its feats the blog itself was made to create scaling for GT characters.
Since this feat also happened before the Bojack events took place it was applied to him because he’d upscale those events, not that he’s canon to the verse.
Next time maybe read the calc?

I'm okay with bee High 4-C and MFTL+ trought, i think It makes sense because they are made by Dr Hedo, and that guy is a genious, not 2-C trought, the Bee being a universal buster don't have any logic and not even support by the story.
Like, Krillin as holding back during all that, so he could still pursue the guys and hear they conversations.
That's assuming Krillin is High 4-C. His wiki page scales him to Android 18, who got a revision to 2-C meaning his page is outdated. For all intents and purposes Krillin should be 2-C with the logic on his profile, which would then make the bee 2-C.

You say the bee being a universe buster has no 'logic' but is there any real logic to it for any character here? Piccolo just meditated offscreen and became 2-C. Android 17 just works as a ranger and became 2-C. Android 18 just casually uses a home gym with Krillin and is 2-C and so on. That's how DBS works.

That's assuming Krillin is High 4-C. His wiki page scales him to Android 18, who got a revision to 2-C meaning his page is outdated. For all intents and purposes Krillin should be 2-C with the logic on his profile, which would then make the bee 2-C.

You say the bee being a universe buster has no 'logic' but is there any real logic to it for any character here? Piccolo just meditated offscreen and became 2-C. Android 17 just works as a ranger and became 2-C. Android 18 just casually uses a home gym with Krillin and is 2-C and so on. That's how DBS works.
why the **** is kettol high 4-C for matching shosa in combat and damaging base caulifla, the same shosa who is 2-C for fighting android 18 AND krillin? So shosa is 2-C for fighting kettol who is high 4-C, and kettol is high 4-C for helping against super saiyan caulifla and kale, and damaging and matching 2-C characters, yet krillin is also high 4-C, this shit makes absolutley no sense whatsoever.

XDDDD Acorrding to Chat GPT Saitama slaps Goku and Superman.

"With a single punch, Saitama unleashes his true power, obliterating the battlefield and sending shockwaves that resonate across the multiverse. Superman and Goku, overwhelmed by the sheer force of Saitama's attack, are left unconscious and defeated."

WTF

I went one step further:

"With a single, mighty punch, Saitama decides to end the battle swiftly. He unleashes his true power, channeling unimaginable force into his attack. The impact creates shockwaves that ripple across the battlefield, obliterating the surroundings and leaving the team of MUI Goku, Superman Prime, Rune King Thor, and Seiya incapacitated and defeated. "

I went one step further:

"With a single, mighty punch, Saitama decides to end the battle swiftly. He unleashes his true power, channeling unimaginable force into his attack. The impact creates shockwaves that ripple across the battlefield, obliterating the surroundings and leaving the team of MUI Goku, Superman Prime, Rune King Thor, and Seiya incapacitated and defeated. "
Makes sense, Saitama one shots fiction etc.

Goku becoming SSJG level in Base was the biggest mistake made in Super besides using Minus Bardock huge lol at 2-C Krillin and Tien
We got the Boruto Five Kage situation here where it makes no ******* sense they're that strong but they are.

"Why the hell is Gaara stronger than Juubidara?"
"Imagine unironically thinking Krillin is in any way comparable to SSG Goku."

This site is so goofy sometimes.

Tbh I always scaled Krillin and Tien at 2-C even before I came to this site I was surprised at how frowned upon it was but SSJG level in base isn’t that bad imo
Because "common sense" dictates that the humans who aren't special warrior races, or have godly powers up, or having some cyborg enhancements shouldn't be anywhere near Namek SS Goku in power.

Again, Boruto Five Kage situation.

Tbh I always scaled Krillin and Tien at 2-C even before I came to this site I was surprised at how frowned upon it was but SSJG level in base isn’t that bad imo
i always had super at 2-C before i came here, and to my surprise, it was literally the most violently disagreed topic ever for the dumbest reasons.

Here's another video with less cuts.

Tien tanked a hit from Gohan.
Tien thought he can do something to Gohan with his Kikoho when fighting Goku.
Goku thinks Tien is strong enough to take care of Piccolo by himself.
Gohan went out of his way to disrupt Tien's Kikoho, implying it can hurt Piccolo.
Tien gets slammed to the ground by Base Gohan. Still conscious.

Also, Base Gohan is at full power the whole time here. There's an entire scene of Gohan powering up to fight Goku.

Here's another video with less cuts.

Tien tanked a hit from Gohan.
Tien thought he can do something to Gohan with his Kikoho when fighting Goku.
Goku thinks Tien is strong enough to take care of Piccolo by himself.
Gohan went out of his way to disrupt Tien's Kikoho, implying it can hurt Piccolo.
Tien gets slammed to the ground by Base Gohan. Still conscious.

Also, Base Gohan is at full power the whole time here. There's an entire scene of Gohan powering up to fight Goku.

Nah Tien getting bodied is always funny asf bro was getting disrespected

and fought a semi serious base goku, this is all consistent, roshi beating someone who took hits from base goku who was trying to get passed him and fight toppo.

XDDDD Acorrding to Chat GPT Saitama slaps Goku and Superman.

"With a single punch, Saitama unleashes his true power, obliterating the battlefield and sending shockwaves that resonate across the multiverse. Superman and Goku, overwhelmed by the sheer force of Saitama's attack, are left unconscious and defeated."

WTF
Obviously. Saitama's a gag character, don't you remember?

Back