• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

What about class M feat in super?

We also need that SSG multiplier thread to end so we can apply the same method for unknown multipliers

SSG= 500*500 via outscaling SS3 vegito

SSB = 50*SSG

UIO = SSB * SSG ( working off it out scaling SSB black arc Vegito and Goku growing at least 50x before he taps into it

MUI = SSB * SSB ( scales above or around Beerus’ level which is where SSB Gogeta sits at)

I believe Z has some lifting feats but idk rn.
Anyways, Kid Goku is 177807.2 kg,

Base Saiyan saga=177807.2kg
Kaiokenx4= 711228.8kg
Base post training= 711228.8kg
Kioken= 7112288kg
Post Zenkai= 7112288kg
Kaioken=142245760kg
Ssj= 355614400kg
Post HBTC (50%)= 3556144000kg
Fp= 7112288000kg
Ssj2 and 3= 71122880000kg

At his peak he would be Class G.

I believe Z has some lifting feats but idk rn.
Anyways, Kid Goku is 177807.2 kg,

Base Saiyan saga=177807.2kg
Kaiokenx4= 711228.8kg
Base post training= 711228.8kg
Kioken= 7112288kg
Post Zenkai= 7112288kg
Kaioken=142245760kg
Ssj= 355614400kg
Post HBTC (50%)= 3556144000kg
Fp= 7112288000kg
Ssj2 and 3= 71122880000kg

At his peak he would be Class G.
I wonder what Toei would look like

Which he ate with no problem, the way durability works if the attack doesnt cause significantly damaging surface damage then it should still be relative to it’s prime state as it could endure it. Otherwise he would have been vaporized. Regardless, DBH logic

I'm a little curious about a certain topic, which is that Ki serves as a multiplier over the user's own body. We know that Saiyans are much stronger than Humans at a baseline, seeing as Goku's body could take bullets and lift small vehicles even as a small child w/o any ability to wield Ki for example but we do see that bullets still harm him. Comparatively, Freeza (who is a mutant lifeform of an unknown species, sort of an apex predator) was seemingly totally out of Ki after wasting it on Goku yet tanked Namek's explosion and survived for days in space afterwards.

Basically what I'm thinking is on implications for VS debates where Ki is disabled by another character somehow. Maybe a sort of baseline key that says "Hey a Saiyan without Ki scales to these stats" and then we point to Freeza, Cell, etc and say "Hey these characters should scale to Planet-level durability even without Ki"

Not sure how useful that would actually be but I figured it's good food for thought.

that doesn’t necessarily make it an outlier unless it’s consistently contradicted and doesn’t make sense in the story
Goku struggled against lesser forces (Class K) during the Namek Saga.

As for the original manga, there are plenty (and I mean "plenty") of contradicting statements and a lack of supporting feats. Characters well into the Saiyan Saga struggle with double-digit tons, and, if the Super Exciting Guide is to be considered, Goku needed Super Saiyan to handle 400 tons.

I don’t think the Namek spaceship feat works anyways, it’s more of a speed feat as the ship was on a direct collision course towards the star due to a malfunction so Goku was really pushing against the momentum of his own ship going at MFTL+ speeds.

Back