• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Could be argued that 400 tons thing was an outlier
Apologies, the metric was actually 4,000 tons.
Anyhow.

Apologies, the metric was actually 4,000 tons.
Anyhow.
Wearing =/= Lifting someone could lift 200 pounds but not be able to wear 150 pounds of clothing on them

Wearing =/= Lifting someone could lift 200 pounds but not be able to wear 150 pounds of clothing on them
This is just… wrong. Coming from someone who lift weights. In no world is krillin exerting severeal tons of force as a kid and then struggle to lift 200 pounds and claim its impossible to move with them on.
I’d even argue that wearing weight is easier than lifting.

This is just… wrong. Coming from someone who lift weights. In no world is krillin exerting severeal tons of force as a kid and then struggle to lift 200 pounds and claim its impossible to move with them on.
I’d even argue that wearing weight is easier than lifting.
If someone wore 200 pounds worth of weights on their body irl they would not be able to move as easily and their athleticism would be reduced a lot but if its hard for you to wear 200 pounds it wouldn’t mean you couldnt deadlift like 600 pounds or something
Matter of fact krillin lifted 40 pounds and called it heavy 😭 thats the weigh of a dumbbell
I would think he was referring to having to wear it because if he truly thought just holding 40 pounds was heavy bros not even as strong as people in our world
If you were wearing weighted clothing, would the weight not be distributed across your entire body?
When you are lifting, you are carrying the weight with your arms, no?
It would make moving a lot more difficult

Anyone who actually works out would know that wearing weights isnt as hard as lifting 🤓 ☝️
I’m just a blasian man who hoops 🤷‍♀️ I don’t be weight lifting like that but if people could still run fast and move relatively easily with 200 pounds weights then Ion know I doubt someone could run a 5 or 6 second 40 yard dash with 200 pounds on them though

In the movie Bojack Unbound. Goku breaks/ teleports out of otherworld to hit Bojack and save Gohan.

All while dead and without a wish

Also worth remembering that before that fight, Krillin humiliated Base Gohan. Albeit Gohan did hold back at first, hard to say if he went full power after Krillin calls him out on it or not. Assuming he did, SS1 Gohan = SS1 Goku so Base Gohan = Base Goku logically. Krillin beating Gohan is even what makes Goku want to fight him, meaning Goku viewed him as a good opponent.

SS1 Goku = SS1 Gohan > Krillin > Base Goku = Base Gohan = 2-C
So cyborg wasp solos most super arcs then

The dead aren't allowed to travel to the living world. It's why Goku needed to be wish back. What else could it be?
Is this ever expanded on? Is this stated to be a fundamental law of the universe? For all we know they aren’t allowed to travel just due to basic principles and considering not everyone has the ability to travel between dimensions then no one would travel anyways. Goku has inter dimensional travel so I don’t see what this proves. If Toei Goku could do this why doesn’t he do it in the Buy saga when he’s running out of time? The destruction of the Earth was on the line.

Back