• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

No facts keep saying this but we need:

- Updated Cosmology Blog

- Accepted Multipliers Blog

- Scaling Chain for both Manga and Anime Super.

- Several Profiles need Upgrades and Updates

AND THEN UPGRADE THESE DOOFUSES TO TIER 1
Tbh someone tried to apply the multipliers once to make them into nonilions mftl+, it didn't work, aparently you would need more support to have this much multiplier stack, i guess that is the reason we have likely ratings for the speed i think

- Updated Cosmology Blog

Your only saying the TIER 1 stuff should be last because you want as much time as possible to prepare =P

Tbh someone tried to apply the multipliers once to make them into nonilions mftl+, it didn't work, aparently you would need more support to have this much multiplier stack, i guess that is the reason we have likely ratings for the speed i think
More controversial topics like speed would just need to wait.

More controversial topics like speed would just need to wait.
Tbh, i would only agree with that if we still keep the likely ratings, getting sextilions of times faster than before with no feat coming close to that is kind of off going by the multiplier page

Unless you guys change it first

- Updated Cosmology Blog

We don't need upgrades. We need to bring those damn pages up to current standards.

All of Goku's pages look so disorganized, messy and barely readable.

Low 1-C Dragon Ball is never happening, it got rejected through many years of people trying to do so by using the same ass boring arguments.

We don't need upgrades. We need to bring those damn pages up to current standards.

All of Goku's pages look so disorganized, messy and barely readable.
Ever since 18 got upgraded about 8 other profiles who scale directly to her got left in the dust so that's what I mean but yes Goku's profiles need cleaning especially the Wins/Loses to Low 2-C- 3A characters

He is one of the least yet most haxed. Now imagine low 1-C fuu/CC goku vs Archie sonic 👁👄👁
Okay then, time to trow digimon's complex dark and light system at them and see whatbit does, mayve dbh is the true key digimon matches to have engadgement

Last edited:
In the anime Namek's explosion destroyed some yellow dwarf stars, as shown in the pictures below.

I think it is possible to update the anime to Multi-Solar System or if not constellation

In the anime Namek's explosion destroyed some yellow dwarf stars, as shown in the pictures below.

I think it is possible to update the anime to Multi-Solar System or if not constellation

Even I have to agree this seems outlierish. Isn’t this the same explosion which could be seen outside the galaxy? Or so inconsistent that it doesn’t even reach the planets next to it? It all is just weird and it isn’t consistent

Where was it rejected?
It’s accepted but treated as an outlier which kinda doesn’t make sense tbh since I don’t see how it breaks the narrative i wouldn’t be surprised if someone removes that it’s treated as an outlier and even the toei website mentions that the explosion of namek can be seen from the galactic view as well if anyone argues it’s just a random artistic choice that they didn’t mean to put

It’s accepted but treated as an outlier which kinda doesn’t make sense tbh since I don’t see how it breaks the narrative i wouldn’t be surprised if someone removes that it’s treated as an outlier and even the toei website mentions that the explosion of namek can be seen from the galactic view as well if anyone argues it’s just a random artistic choice that they didn’t mean to put
I think it should be done CRT to update Frieza

Even I have to agree this seems outlierish. Isn’t this the same explosion which could be seen outside the galaxy? Or so inconsistent that it doesn’t even reach the planets next to it? It all is just weird and it isn’t consistent
I just know that the destruction of Namek affected several stars and to the point of being all destroyed, it's like Garou and Saitama's feat, but as it is DB everyone is against it, and that's all.

Back