• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I think someone should make a calc so that the living universe is confirmed to be larger than observable universe based on the fact earth is confirmed to be near the edge of it.

I more or less have a method for it,
-just draw a circle.
-Place earth half a radius away from the center
-Draw another circle around earth in a way that it’s edges intersect with the edges of the original circle

the circle drawn around earth repesents the observable universe, the larger one represents the true Size of the living DB universe

At bare minimum you’re looking at a living world 2x the diameter of the observable universe.

It increases the closer earth is assumed to be near the edge of the living world.

Last edited:
I think someone should make a calc so that the living universe is confirmed to be larger than observable universe based on the fact earth is confirmed to be near the edge of it.

I more or less have a method for it,
-just draw a circle.
-Place earth half a radius away from the center
-Draw another circle around earth in a way that edges intersect with the edges of the original circle

the circle drawn around earth repesents the observable universe, the larger one represents the true Size of the living DB universe

At bare minimum you’re looking at a living world 2x the diameter of the observable universe.

It increases the closer earth is assumed to be near the edge of the living world.
Why draw a circle?

Back