• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Or... Instead of gunning for nonsensical upgrades, you guys can focus on the quality of the pages. Because by god they are horrible.
Right? Too bad i can't edited some of them.
Do the Low 1-C Sonic character stomp them? (You know which variation of the verse I'm talking about)
I guess so, atleast i think Sonic have Fate Manipulation to bypass everything DB chars can do.

Passive EE, power null, mind hax, gravity hax, stat hax, DD, heat etc...says gg
Trust me, most of that is resisted by someone i am sure, and higher dimensional existance for the god tiers, it is bullshit, if my plan goes rigth then they will become 6D anyway so,yeah game would still be kind of ******

Or... Instead of gunning for nonsensical upgrades, you guys can focus on the quality of the pages. Because by god they are horrible.
No facts keep saying this but we need:

- Updated Cosmology Blog

- Accepted Multipliers Blog

- Scaling Chain for both Manga and Anime Super.

- Several Profiles need Upgrades and Updates

AND THEN UPGRADE THESE DOOFUSES TO TIER 1

Back